Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Nigeria Society Of Criminology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Society Of Criminology (1650 Views)

Kirikiri Inmate Enrolls For Phd In Criminology At NOUN / Evans, JAMB Snake & Jacob Zuma Featured In UNILORIN's Criminology Exam Question / BREAKING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Society Of Criminology by Donemmy(m): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2015
Are you a graduate of criminology? Kindly identify yourself for possible consultations on the need for the formation of Nigerian society of criminologist to promote our noble profession. Feel free to forward your details to 08024256661. You are free to recommend any criminology scholar for consultation. Remember its our collective responsibility.
You can forward your detail using this format:
Akobi Emmanuel
(PGD,MSC Criminology)
phone no; 08024256661

Remember we are the true hero of the society

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Society Of Criminology by xteeeee(m): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
I am one. How is the process of identification going Donemmy, seems there are few or no criminology students or graduate in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Society Of Criminology by Donemmy(m): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2015
Thanks for ur boldness, we r many, we have a lots of Nigerian criminologists home & abroad but our major problem is the willingness to sacrifice. Majority prefer establishing their private institutes. Presently we have institute of criminology & penology, institute of criminology & criminal justice , institute of criminology & security security studies but the big question is " how do we all come together to form a unified body of all criminologist"? Criminology as a concept lacks African conception besides looking at the present security challenges in our country; what is our collective position as concerns etiology OF Crime in Nigeria, Recidivism, Juvenile delinquency & how do we debate and arrive at consensus position & speak with one voice? If you have the burning desire to join me on this mission, your welcome. Feel free to circulate this info. You can text me your contact details. esprit de corp

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A : How To Get The State Of Your Choice / Nigeria's First Female Professor Of Mass Communication Elected Dean In UNIZIK / Can I Apply For Npower Combining Both Waec And Neco Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.