Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn (25112 Views)

Mimiko Bragged Publicly About Bribing Judges With ₦350m - Petition / "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC / We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by DONSMITH123(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2015
The All Progressives Congress, Rivers State Chapter, has accused Governor Nyesom Wike of plotting to bribe tribunal judges with N10 billion.

In a statement issued by Chris Finebone, the Rivers State Publicity Secretary of the APC, he said the alleged move was as a result of the PDP’s poor showing in the tribunal sitting in Abuja.

According to the statement, “Following a spate of recent negative outcomes for the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) at the various Election Petition Tribunals sitting in Abuja, the Governor has commenced negotiations to borrow a whopping N10 billion from Zenith Bank PLC for the sole purpose of bribing judges of the Tribunals, Appeal Courts amongst others.

“To date, the Governor has collected a total of about N100 billion comprising Federal allocations, Internally Generated Revenue (IGR), balance in the Reserve Fund and other sundry sums left in the State’s various accounts with the banks by 29th May.

“The aforementioned sum is exclusive of the earlier N30 billion obtained from banks by the governor since he assumed office. In sum total, about N130 billion has passed through the hands of the governor in 3 months with only a few projects of his predecessor he is completing and some cosmetic asphalting and pothole filling of some streets to show for it. If he borrows additional N10 billion from Zenith Bank as he has already decided to do, Rivers people and our next generation shall have been enslaved further to the tune of N40 billion as loan before the tribunal shows the governor the way out of Government House, Port Harcourt.

“Indeed, the APC is saddened at the carte blanche Nyesom Wike has handed to himself to recklessly borrow in the name of the people without consideration for the present and future generations of Rivers people.”

He added that “With the Governor as Commissioner for Works, Due Process Office and Site Engineer all rolled into one, the world can better imagine the big scam going on in Rivers State by a master underhand deal-maker as Governor.

“But most worrisome to the APC is the fact that information available to us indicates that the Governor made up his mind to borrow the N10 billion from Zenith Bank which he will keep exclusively to bribe judges every step of the way especially now that news coming to the Governor from the tribunals sitting in Abuja is not that cheery to his ears.

“We recall that his earlier attempt to approach the Chief Justice of Nigeria [CJN] with a view to compromising the latter ended in fiasco as the APC exposed his antics before he could get close to the revered CJN.

“After that unpalatable incident, we believed [though wrongly] that his disastrous experience with the CJN would have taught him a lesson but from what we now know, Nyesom Wike has learnt nothing from the CJN debacle as he has since devised other means of compromising some of the men of the hallowed realm. Our happiness is that some of the judges place premium on their reputation and name and care little about the filthy lucre the Governor dangles at them.

“The APC will not forget that Nyesom Wike prides in his ability to compromise any living being as long as the person has a price. He boasts of his escapades with men of the judiciary; cavorts with court registrars, clerks and even bailiffs. We are sure he believes that he is the best at his game the way late Pablo Escobar saw himself in exaggerated terms in Colombia as a drug warlord. But there is always one mountain too high to climb for mortal man.

“Therefore, the APC would like to appeal to well-meaning Rivers elders and leaders-of-thought to prevail on Gov. Nyesom Wike against incessant and needless high-interest borrowing he has embarked on for his selfish desires as this has catastrophic outcome for the future of our people and generations yet unborn.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/11/tribunals-rivers-apc-allege-wike-is-set-to-bribe-judges-with-n10bn/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2015
Let's wait and see the outcome!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Eeser: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2015
kilode
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2015
I said it yesterday and all the PDP supporters were busy calling me names....PDP are thieves and the stolen mandate that Mr Wike is using will soon be taken away from Him.

Mark my words.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2015
The Almajiri people's Congress (APC) at it again, The fools want Rivers by all means, Unfortunately for them, they can only get their man in Brick house in their wildest dream.

"Rivers is PDP's birthright" - God

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
I said it yesterday and all the PDP supporters were busy calling me names....PDP are thieves and the stolen mandate that Mr Wike is using will soon be taken away from Him.

Mark my words.
Mark your trash rather. Rubbish!

Wike is going no where. Nobody born of a woman will remove Wike from that seat. You think Rivers is Osun?

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by iokpebholo: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2015
APC!!una no dey tire for propaganda?

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Jadonaldson(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2015
Na lie Joor
It's ur 1 & only DKN Boss

6 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Wailer i know your type...You belong the class of people like Wike....i refuse to say a word to you..its too early..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

Wailer i know your type...You belong the class of people like Wike....i refuse to say a word to you..its too early..
Zombie, I know your type. You belong to the class of people like the illiterate Buhari.

I refuse to look at you, because you're so irritating and repulsive.

*spits*

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by DONSMITH123(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2015
iokpebholo:
APC!!una no dey tire for propaganda?

My brother, if they feel they have a concrete evidence, they should tender it.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Zombie, I know your type. You belong to the class of people like the illiterate Buhari.

and the same Buhari will rule you till 2019

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by dunkem21(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2015
grin
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2015
Lol una never see anything!!! All i know is that the judiciary will uphold the people's mandate in Rivers!!! If APC likes they cant rant from now till enternity

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

and the same Buhari will rule you till 2019
Yes, and wike will be governor till 2023. And there's nothing you Amala eaters will do about it.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by tolexy007(m): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2015
dem don start thier propaganda again as usual....Rivers is PDP even the unborn babies know this grin

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Bashirfuntua(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2015
How true
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, and wike will be governor till 2023. And there's nothing you Amala eaters will do about it.

2023 is too much...he will not even see the end of this year ....olodo like you.

5 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by rolchi(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2015
APC Rivers should take it easy with propaganda. Even the judge(s) that will receive 10B Naira will never be able to escape the searchlight. The amount mentioned by the APC is so indecent that no one will ever believe them. They should stop reeling out figures as if it is sweat from an athlete's face!

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by DONSMITH123(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2015
Lalasticlala, Front page abeg...i no fit separete PDP and APC here o. lol
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

2023 is too much...he will not even see the end of this year ....olodo like you.
Is that so?... Keep wishing you scum!

You think Rivers is Osun??... Hunger stricken beggar like you.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Is that so?... Keep wishing you scum!

You think Rivers is Osun??... Hunger stricken beggar like you.

am not from Osun...wise-up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

Stop denying your origin. You're from Osun, because you sound like an Aregberascalite. Hungry fool

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Dakad: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2015
At times I laugh when I read some comment. If the tribunal eventually remove Wike, nothing will happen. Asari made louder noise and threats about GEJ but what happen? Rivers State is PDP state no doubt but there was NO election in Rivers State. As youth, we shouldn't celebrate illegality. Let him win with people's vote instead of gun and intimidation.
SeverusSnape:

Wike is going no where. Nobody born of a woman will remove Wike from that seat. You think Rivers is Osun?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Stop denying your origin. You're from Osun, because you sound like a Aregberascalite. Hungry fool

you lack sense...let me dash you one...

11 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2015
Dakad:
At times I laugh when I read some comment. If the tribunal eventually remove Wike, nothing will happen. Asari made louder noise and threats about GEJ but what happen? Rivers State is PDP state no doubt but there was NO election in Rivers State. As youth, we shouldn't celebrate illegality. Let him win with people's vote instead of gun and intimidation.

may your tea never lack milk in jesus name.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by SeverusSnape(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

you lack sense...let me dash you one...
You lack brain, You're a zombie. So I'm not surprised. grin

14 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by Olalekanbanky1(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2015
Mo ti gbo

1 Like

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by rastamouse: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2591852/need-verified-paypal-account-user

Go to this thread if you have verified PayPal and interested
Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You lack brain, You're a zombie. So I'm not surprised. grin

i pity you.

4 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by ba7man(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

If you see the pix of the person you're arguing with, you'll stop immediately .......... thank God this is a faceless forum.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn by chesterlee(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2015
APC lying liars...

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode / We Will Arrest More Influential Nigerians In The Coming Weeks — EFCC Chairman / Senate Warns Charly Boy, Protesters: "Leave Buhari Alone Immediately"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.