Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) (114840 Views)

Why Cremation Should Be Practiced In Nigeria. / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) / Alaafin Raises Alarm Over Assault On Yoruba Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

The Igbo too claim to be a race even though they are only indigenous in Nigeria

Na joke jare. Dem just dey joke.

13 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ugomba(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Tribalism everywhere... Every Tribe have their own culture, be it Efik, Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, Ijaw etc..
I came to see this pics and what am seeing here is tribal bashing..
Igbos have their own village in Virginia, Yoruba have one in Benin

8 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by itsIYKE(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
My only problem wit yoruba people is dat they smell.......nd they too dey fear....even their shaadow.......apart frm dis I like them

3 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ugomba:
Tribalism everywhere... Every Tribe have their own culture, be it Efik, Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, Ijaw etc..
I came to see this nice pics and what am seeing here is tribal bashing..
Igbos have their own village in Virginia, Yoruba have one in Benin

That place is barren and always empty sha wink

15 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
[size=24pt]HAHAHHHAH

I know this movie ...
coming out soon [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
grin grin grin

alaoeri:
Its not about chest beating, Yoruba setting the pace unlike some Jewish wannabe. cool
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
I have to go to one of these events with my children. No more excuse. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by ajepako(f): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
Proudly Yoruba

Omo Yoruba atata..

15 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
grin
Check my signature and be happy
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ugomba(m): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

That place is barren and always empty sha wink
do you expect people to live permanently there?.. You people are derailing this thread with your tribalism..

1 Like

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
Is this the type of place J LO used in her hit song "Hold you down" featuring Fat Joe? Casa Obatala was on the building she used

1 Like

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by coolhumble(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
truefact:
Fetish cowards. ..very diabolical set of people. ..ritualistics Scratchfaceds with coneheads. ...Always carrying outdated talking drums here and there...Even with their jujustic rituals, they are not any better than others, rather they even worse if I may say...is brown roofs development? Ritual-killers everywhere

Yorubas it is not by juju...Even with your juju and rituals, you are still cowards

Damn where you forget your head?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by omusiliyu(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
Yoruba... Everywhere you go. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by osothermal(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Yoruba and juju has been like bread and tea since 600BC

6 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by godoluwa(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
truefact:
Fetish cowards. ..very diabolical set of people. ..ritualistics Scratchfaceds with coneheads. ...Always carrying outdated talking drums here and there...Even with their jujustic rituals, they are not any better than others, rather they even worse if I may say...is brown roofs development? Ritual-killers everywhere

Yorubas it is not by juju...Even with your juju and rituals, you are still cowards
calm down man.

1 Like

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ugomba:
do you expect people to live permanently there?.. You people are derailing this thread with your tribalism..

Permanently? Is Disneyland ever barren?

Out of all Nigerian culture, which culture is well spread out?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by ezeagu(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is supposed to be a thread about a Yoruba village in America but so far the whole topic is shifted to the same group again.

1 Like

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by cybertyrant(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
Why do these creeps always compete thrash with us,if u want us to turn politics nairaland to tribe nairaland,then i will show u with picture proof that
1- igbos have cities not town talkless of villages in the carribeans,maryland, virginia, california, brazil,jamaica,haiti,etc for Godsake why do u think we have world igbo congress,i have never heard of world yoruba congress or any world organization of yoruba.
Anyway, are tigers, lions or any cat family No longer in south california to scratch their beautiful faces
Or has their ritualist gone on strike because in the South West they employ ritual beheaders for the fulani emirates.
Lol grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by osothermal(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
itsIYKE:
My only problem wit yoruba people is dat they smell.......nd they too dey fear....even their shaadow.......apart frm dis I like them
And very cunning

3 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
truefact:

You my friend you need to get laid it has been a while. grin

6 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ugomba(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

permanently? Is Disneyland ever barren?
hahahahahaha. Disneyland is a recreation center na.. By the way, are you a boy or a girl?

1 Like

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
cybertyrant:
Why do these creeps always compete thrash with us,if u want us to turn politics nairaland to tribe nairaland,then i will show u with picture proof that
1- igbos have cities not town talkless of villages in the carribeans,maryland, virginia, california, brazil,jamaica,haiti,etc for Godsake why do u think we have world igbo congress,i have never heard of world yoruba congress or any world organization of yoruba.
Anyway, are tigers, lions or any cat family No longer in south california to scratch their beautiful faces
Or has their ritualist gone on strike because in the South West they employ ritual beheaders for the fulani emirates.
Lol grin

Name the cities abeg.

You think you're talking to villagers?

41 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by wazobiacome: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
hmm, am learning every day
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
cybertyrant:
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
osothermal:
Yoruba and juju has been like bread and tea since 600BC

2 Likes

itsIYKE:

3 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by WailingWailer00(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Yellowbar people are frustrated children of hate

Hausa hates them

Igbo hates them

South South hates them

Very disgusting dirty bastards

Their babes pussycat dey draw like ewedu grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by ndigbo: 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
truefact:

my broda, what is it with the hot temper you are ventilating so much, please take a chill pill.
Note: i am Igbo from Owerri, Imo state. nothing on this thread, has given rise to this your outburst!!!

31 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by DIVINE78: 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
sammyj:
Good and great news. Proudly Yoruba anytime anywhere!! cheesy
A Yoruba man is ahead of you.

3 Likes

Re: Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ugomba:
hahahahahaha. Disneyland is a recreation center na.. By the way, are you a boy or a girl?

Igbo village in Virginia is a recreation center. It's not an actual village, if you're still confused. It's always empty.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Botha's Speech 1985 (a Must Read!) / Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Show Pictures Of Africas Art And Archaeological Treasures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.