Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Advanced Tic Tac Toe Online Game - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Advanced Tic Tac Toe Online Game (1279 Views)

A Simple Tic-tac-toe Game Using Javafx / Html/css/javascript Tic-tac-toe Project / Tic Tac Toe Online Game With AI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advanced Tic Tac Toe Online Game by FincoApps(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
The multiplayer game I posted about a while ago https://www.nairaland.com/2529139/tic-tac-toe-online-game is now available on Playstore. Check it out here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fincoapps.tictactoe

And please how can I increase downloads on that stupid store
Re: Advanced Tic Tac Toe Online Game by Ogbeozioma: 9:00am On Sep 12, 2015
Smart app... nice job....but you could just call it Tic Tac Toe instead of Advanced Tic Tac Toe...and also "Play against computer" instead of "play against AI" ... AI sounds like the game is intended for programmers. you could also have different board sizes as different level... But its a great app already that proves intelligence. Thumbs up man.

2 Likes

Re: Advanced Tic Tac Toe Online Game by FincoApps(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Thanks for the suggestions, I call it Advanced cause it's not actually Tic Tac Toe. For the board size... impossible grin. I'll change the buttons next
Ogbeozioma:
Smart app... nice job....but you could just call it Tic Tac Toe instead of Advanced Tic Tac Toe...and also "Play against computer" instead of "play against AI" ... AI sounds like the game is intended for programmers. you could also have different board sizes as different level... But its a great app already that proves intelligence. Thumbs up man.
Re: Advanced Tic Tac Toe Online Game by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
Great job bro
- dhtml
Re: Advanced Tic Tac Toe Online Game by Jelo4kul(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nice concept.. More power to your elbow
Re: Advanced Tic Tac Toe Online Game by ThePENGENIUS(m): 10:09am On Sep 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: Advanced Tic Tac Toe Online Game by Jelo4kul(m): 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
ThePENGENIUS:
This boy, wetin you dey find find here??

Lol. That thing wey you dey find. I wan follow you find am
Re: Advanced Tic Tac Toe Online Game by Jetjacky(m): 5:51am On Sep 23, 2015
fincoapps please i dunno what to do again.... i after ooting my phone unrooted it. now it got more frusterating.. even the app trey does not show any opened app, so i formated the phone, now it does not recorgnise android app.. it says there is no app to handle this type of file. i still can see android kitkat app but thats all no other apk app. what do i do, i have com.apkinstaller.apk that i download online but i cant install it on my android.. what do i do?
Re: Advanced Tic Tac Toe Online Game by FincoApps(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2015
You are asking the wrong person. I know nothing about Android phones. I'm more of BlackBerry smiley
Jetjacky:
fincoapps please i dunno what to do again.... i after ooting my phone unrooted it. now it got more frusterating.. even the app trey does not show any opened app, so i formated the phone, now it does not recorgnise android app.. it says there is no app to handle this type of file. i still can see android kitkat app but thats all no other apk app. what do i do, i have com.apkinstaller.apk that i download online but i cant install it on my android.. what do i do?
Re: Advanced Tic Tac Toe Online Game by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jetjacky:
. . . .and the master troll is back in business again. . . .this one na to mean say you don format your android to blackberry be that. You need to flash it properly, maybe "adb rebeoot recovery" command can help you if you got the tools on your pc.

@Finco dude, keep on the good work on jare!
Re: Advanced Tic Tac Toe Online Game by Corussa1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
It is X AND O that i know
Re: Advanced Tic Tac Toe Online Game by FincoApps(m): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Thanks Dr smiley
dhtml18:

. . . .and the master troll is back in business again. . . .this one na to mean say you don format your android to blackberry be that. You need to flash it properly, maybe "adb rebeoot recovery" command can help you if you got the tools on your pc.

@Finco dude, keep on the good work on jare!
Re: Advanced Tic Tac Toe Online Game by Jetjacky(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
FincoApps:
You are asking the wrong person. I know nothing about Android phones. I'm more of BlackBerry smiley
thanks though... I did find a way out of the Mess, and I'm glad you did reply even if you had no idea about the issue smiley
Re: Advanced Tic Tac Toe Online Game by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Currently looking for a Mobile Application Developer within Ile-Ife to join I and my partner on a hands-on project. Pls send me a mail at solarjay2006@gmail.com if you wish to join the team.
Re: Advanced Tic Tac Toe Online Game by FincoApps(m): 12:42am On Sep 29, 2015
You welcome smiley
Jetjacky:
thanks though... I did find a way out of the Mess, and I'm glad you did reply even if you had no idea about the issue smiley

(1) (Reply)

Have You Visited Acko.net? / In Need Of A Programmer Co-founder / I Need A Developer To Set Up ICO Wallets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.