Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Massive Academic And Non Academic Vacancies In Benue State. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Academic And Non Academic Vacancies In Benue State. (3251 Views)

Massive Academic & Non-academic Staff Recruitment Ongoing At FUNAAB / Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff / Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Massive Academic And Non Academic Vacancies In Benue State. by Tanyogo(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION KATSINA_ALA, BENUE STATE.
applications are invited from applicants to fill the vacancies that exist in the College for the under listed positions in various departments viz

Assistant lecturer,
Lecturer III,
lecturer II,
lecturer I,
Senior Lecturer.
Others are: Admin officer I and II, Clerical officers, Clerical Assist. Security Men, Laboratory science technologist, Drivers, staff Nurse/midwife I and II, Medical Lab. Tech., Senior clinic attendant.

MODE OF APPLICATION : submit ten copies of your Application with CV to :
The Registrar,
College of Education katsina_ala,
P. M. B 2008 within six weeks from today.

See more details in the pictures.

SOURCE: Sorry, I can't provide an only source for this right now because this a local daily (the voice pages 20 and 22 of today) and their isn't accessible now. U can try out the site. www.thevoicenewsng.com

I shall bring more updates as soon as I get an online link.

Re: Massive Academic And Non Academic Vacancies In Benue State. by bolinchin: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
departments?News paper printing not sharp,not legible
Re: Massive Academic And Non Academic Vacancies In Benue State. by HeIsJesus: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Many thanks.
Kindly do a little more by telling us departments advertised and the requirements. We can't read the paper you posted.

(1) (Reply)

Do This To Recover Your NPC ID Code / Today's Job Vacancies, 14th Of July, 2015 / Job Vacancy At Skye Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.