Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? (3033 Views)

Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... / How does it feel to see d 1 you love,inlove with som1 else / U Be Mugu If U Do All These Things For A Babe In The Name Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by dljbd1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2009
its almost six months now that we've been communicating. i met her around october 2008, on glo chat and the distance is so so far apart (i'm based in minna and she is in lagos). we've talked durin xtracool and i discovered she is a nice girl, though a bit lousy but i like her. she calls me almost everyday and shes already called me twice 2day. i dont have any hope of going to lagos soon.
guys, i dont know wht my nxt step should be. HELP!
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by Czarskit(m): 2:00am On Apr 08, 2009
~ Invite her over, pay her a visit or call it off! Don't y'all get tired of using technology? ~
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by dljbd1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2009
Czarskit:

~ Invite her over, pay her a visit or call it off! Don't y'all get tired of using technology? ~
guy, cant u read? i dont have any hope of c-ing her soon! the distance, and my parent are the main considerations.
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by yme1(f): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2009
yes you can be inlove with someone you have never seen

all you need to do is arrange a meeting for the both of you
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by ChuckWoody(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2009
Let me get this right:

You've never seen her;

You live with your parents?

You seem scared of your parents

She lives miles away

You probably ain't got no money, or you'd book a hotel.

Unless I've got it wrong, your dilemma is pointless.
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by dljbd1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2009
ChuckWoody:

Let me get this right:

You've never seen her;

You live with your parents?

You seem scared of your parents

She lives miles away

You probably ain't got no money, or you'd book a hotel.

Unless I've got it wrong, your dilemma is pointless.
WHATEVER! u should read the post again
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by ogazi007(m): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2009
yes u can,but by the time the person appears and she looks like juju calabar is then u will truly know if wat u feels for her is love or lust.
i hate invisible women.
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by Ben13: 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2009
invisible women indeed cheesy
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by dljbd1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2009
alright, i told her many times that she should e-mail her pix, she complained that she didnt have an e-mail add. but later sent me one (a friends own). i sent mine and she sent hers. now, the pix wasnt clear so i couldnt conclude in any way on wht she looks like. i told her to try 2 send another and that has been a problem for her. well, i wont blame her, from the few stories we shared 2gether, she is a bit of an illiterate (i mean 'not used to browsing') and she's also a bit young (she'll b 16 by june) but i dont think that matters. i'm trying my best not to conclude from her voice coz GOD! she has a sweet charming voice.
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by Pataki: 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2009
My goodness! Poster, you have got to be absolutely kidding yourself here!

NEVER EVER seen her? Just her voice and free night calls to her, are all that dazzles you? WOW!!!!!

No point to harangue you. If it works out for you, fine. If it does not, you would learn how to go the whole way before committing yourself to any relationship the next time.

All the best.
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2009
^^^ grin grin grin

You don't love her.

It's infatuation wink

Meet her first. . . .and if it doesn't work out, lol, no harm done
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by daduke2k(m): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2009
First of all,dis is child abuse,although it depends on how old u are,try being a big boy and come 2 lagos,yes u are J D bt give dem some kinda excuse ok? undecided
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by aus123(m): 8:23am On Apr 09, 2009
I am also in the same dilema!!!

That is what technology has turn us to,
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by C2H5OH(f): 8:26am On Apr 09, 2009
Yeah. Especially after being brainwashed by that som1
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by SisiJinx: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

^^^ grin grin grin

You don't love her.

It's infatuation wink

Meet her first. . . .and if it doesn't work out, lol, no harm done
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by IFELEKE(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2009
dl_jbd:

she's also a bit young (she'll b 16 by june) but i dont think that matters. i'm trying my best not to conclude from her voice coz GOD! she has a sweet charming voice.
SEEK CAUTION YOUNG MAN! or else you will find yourself in Court for Child Abuse and Molestation.

dl_jbd:

alright, i told her many times that she should e-mail her pix, she complained that she didnt have an e-mail add. but later sent me one (a friends own). i sent mine and she sent hers. now, the pix wasnt clear so i couldnt conclude in any way on wht she looks like. i told her to try 2 send another and that has been a problem for her. well, i wont blame her, from the few stories we shared 2gether, she is a bit of an illiterate (i mean 'not used to browsing')
Leave The Kid ALone!
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by yme1(f): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2009
@poster

the girl in question is young ooooooooo
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2009
its a tricky one. . . but from my own perspective. . . its a No.
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2009
daduke2k:

First of all,dis is child abuse,although it depends on how old u are,try being a big boy and come 2 lagos,yes u are J D bt give dem some kinda excuse ok? undecided
Do you know what the "legal" definition of CHILD ABUSE is?

Ppl and their way of rewriting the dictionary cheesy cheesy
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by BlkRaven(f): 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2009
You can't be in love with someone you've never seen. You've got this idea of the girl in your head and it's all based on what she has TOLD you and that's dangerous. Either arrange to meet her and get to know her properly or cut all ties with her.
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by IFELEKE(m): 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2009
People,
Tell the Boy in Plain Words to leave the Kid Alone, She is UNDERAGED for crying out Loud!
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by Enockia(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2009
it's very possible infact i'm in love with my girlfriend's younger sister and we've never meet
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by dljbd1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2009
IFELEKE:

People,
Tell the Boy in Plain Words to leave the Kid Alone, She is UNDERAGED for crying out Loud!

WETIN B UR STRESS NA?
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by dljbd1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2009
Enockia:

it's very possible infact i'm in love with my girlfriend's younger sister and we've never meet

man, ur is weird. that means u've seen her on pix or heard her voice on phone. pls xpalin
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by StephenP(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2009
Wow . . . first, you're in love with you have never seen or spent time with and now, she is 16. Just when I thought I had heard it all . . .
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by dljbd1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2009
StephenP:

Wow . . . first, you're in love with you have never seen or spent time with and now, she is 16. Just when I thought I had heard it all . . .

u guys are yellin as though i'm searching 4 a 6th wife. . . . . . . .i'm jst 20, so can som1 say something!!!
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by StephenP(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2009
dl_jbd:

u guys are yellin as though i'm searching 4 a 6th wife. . . . . . . .i'm jst 20, so can som1 say something!!!

I'm not yelling, I'm just in shock. To answer your question, no that would be really difficult.
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by bblacky(f): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2009
u r a big mumu, ur just 20 tryin to spoil a 16yr old girl, come which level u dey 4 school sef, how many times u don fail WAEC, instead of u to fink of somethn substantial to help ur self ur here complainin of LOVE.

u live with ur parent, dey feed u, n u wanna enter into a relationship under their roof. fire don burn u be dat. this pure INFATUATION,
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by ilaugh1: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2009
@Poster

Your next step is to give me her number while I do to her those things you have been fantasising of doing to her. i.e. fok the living daylight out of her darn pussy.
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by orgy: 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2009
Lets face the fact.

On your part
1)You are confused.
2)The person you are in 'love' with is the image your mind created.
3)She is still under 18, a child so no 'legal' intimate relationship can hold between you two. so stop confusing yourselves
4) If this girl in question happens to be my daughter, then you will succeed in turning me into a muderer.

Advice: u ar being pushed by lust. Think of your life. find a job and better your life and by that time, she would have been matured for a 'legal relationship. If by then you still feel as you fill now, (assuming u were not castrated before then), then you will know that you love her. FOR NOW, ZIP UP!!!

On her part
She is not sencere. If she is, she would have found a way to make her clear pix reach you, litrate or illitrate. SHE IS IN LAGOS SO TO MAKE HER CLEAR PIX REACH YOUTHIS WOULD NEVER BE AN ISSUE.

ADVISE?,
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by Omolola1(f): 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2009
My Guy, that babe is too young for you!

No let her papa break ur head o, Be Careful!
Re: Can U Be In Love With Som1 U've Never Seen? by Enockia(m): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2009
i ain't seen her pic but we do talk on phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry Him Because Your Pastor Said He Will Be Your Husband? / How Much Are You Willing To Change: ? / I Need My Things Back >:(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.