Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide (7556 Views)

'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / What Isthe Best Section In Nairaland / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by madridguy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
DON'T KILL YOURSELF BRO.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by agarawu23(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by madridguy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by chimoskyg(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hey common life is precious. It all gonna be fyn.

Weeping may endure for a night, But a shout of joy comes in the morning.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by agarawu23(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Please guys, no one should judge me. I really wanna die as I have nothing more to live for have tried everything church even selling my soul to the devil and nothing is working and I have tried to kill myself. I took an overdose of sleeping medicine and woke up in the hospital. Also taken overdose of pain relievers and nothing has happened. Please is there any other way to die. Can rat poison kill me really fast or is there any other potent poison. Hot religious people please avoid this thread.
are you for real shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/2577271/how-sell-soul-satan
Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by Yustash001(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
Just find a very deep well that two-third of it is filled with water and jump into it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by nikkiking(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
Simple,

Just one bullet is over undecided

U might wanna try it tongue.
Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by uchebest2006(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
U re not ready to die.....coz that is the reason u posted it.So Nairalanders will save u from death.U cn't die coz there re pipo u will help nd they re waiting for ur manifestation.U re a star to ur world.
Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by Cutehector(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Sometimes I tend to fall for this crap not knowing such op's are just attention seekin mofos... Nw u hav my answer, go and die! D world is already filled wit people.

1 Like

Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by ebbybest(f): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
please cum down to sambisa den u die easily
Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by IamAtribalist: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
Send me $1000 and I will show you a very quick and painless way.
Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by SAMBARRY: 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
Buy jik , acid and harpic. mix every thing together and then drink.

Say hi to angel Michael and angel for me. wink

when you get there tell them shewa will join them in the next 80 years. I'm still having a great time here wink

bye dear wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by amiskurie(m): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Please guys, no one should judge me. I really wanna die as I have nothing more to live for have tried everything church even selling my soul to the devil and nothing is working and I have tried to kill myself. I took an overdose of sleeping medicine and woke up in the hospital. Also taken overdose of pain relievers and nothing has happened. Please is there any other way to die. Can rat poison kill me really fast or is there any other potent poison. Hot religious people please avoid this thread.
Don't be a slowpoke,take intestine eating drug instead
Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by amiskurie(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
tensazangetsu:
it depends on ur location...just look around u and act fast.RIP in advance.thank me now or never.

1 Like

Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by MARKone(m): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Think about this bro....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
Give your life to Christ and you will be dead for ever without actually dying or feeling any pain. Quote me if you need guide on how to go about it.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by Omotayor123(f): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Kikikikiki... Are you really sure u wanna die tongue
Just drink Hypo. Tnx me lerra
Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by RiffRaff: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
i am only reply this cuz i think i know this moniker. I have read lot of interesting stuff from you.

Before i tell you the easiest way to die. Please let me ask..
What is going on with you and why do you want to die?

I am not religious.. Perharps, i can find rational solution to your problems.
If cant, i will then prescribe a full proof way of dying to u.

4 Likes

Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
So becasue you have a 2:2 the next thing is to commit suicide?
Are your parents still alive?
If they are, is this is how you pay them backi?
All their investment, love and time . . now worthless?
Before you kill yourself, be brave like a man and go and tell them your intentions

Tell them that all the money spent on you is about to be wasted. From the time your mother was pregant with you and buying & taking folic acid so that you will be born hale and hearty to the uni that they have paid for you in Ghana.
If they had known that this is how you will repay them, they should have put all the money spent on you from pregnancvy till now on owambes, posh cars and foreign holidays.
Your parents went without so that you will have a good life, is this their reward?
isnt that very selfish

If you commot suicide, What about your loved ones that do care?
What about The poor mama that put you on her back, was soothing you and singing to you at 2am in the morning when you were teething
Is this her reward?

What is so bad that you want to commit suicide
Look around you and tell me, what is so bad in your life that you want to end it at noon?
All problesm have solutions, the solution may not be instant, but there is always a way out.
I pray that the Holy Spirit ministers to you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by lilmax(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
Fire cool.....just die a slow death
Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by Richy4(m): 12:19am On Sep 12, 2015
Let say you are not joking and serious.

Look around you, you will see at least one reason to be alive. But if you can't see, do me a favour.

Go to a general hospital close to your state, ask for palliative care ward or unit. Tell the nurses you just want to see how it looks like.....

If you are not convinced of God 's mercies towards you, then I got no word any more for you.
Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by Yungmilio2(m): 12:28am On Sep 12, 2015
tensazangetsu:
GO JOIN BOKO
OR GET A GUN
I
LOL U WANNA KILL YOURSELF AND YOU ARE STILL CREATING A TOPIC ON NL
Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by ednut1(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2015
smh. go to third mainland and jump inside d lagoon o. joker
Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by SAMBARRY: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2015
Ahannn madammmm itan yi ti poju.this story is too much cheesy

you are part of the people giving him attention and petting him

if he comes back here to quote me or anybody that means he's not serious about the swecide wink

bet if he doesn't come back it means he has done the needful smiley

next cool
tearoses:
So becasue you have a 2:2 the next thing is to commit suicide?
Are your parents still alive?
If they are, is this is how you pay them backi?
All their investment, love and time . . now worthless?
Before you kill yourself, be brave like a man and go and tell them your intentions

Tell them that all the money spent on you is about to be wasted. From the time your mother was pregant with you and buying & taking folic acid so that you will be born hale and hearty to the uni that they have paid for you in Ghana.
If they had known that this is how you will repay them, they should have put all the money spent on you from pregnancvy till now on owambes, posh cars and foreign holidays.
Your parents went without so that you will have a good life, is this their reward?
isnt that very selfish

If you commot suicide, What about your loved ones that do care?
What about The poor mama that put you on her back, was soothing you and singing to you at 2am in the morning when you were teething
Is this her reward?

What is so bad that you want to commit suicide
Look around you and tell me, what is so bad in your life that you want to end it at noon?
All problesm have solutions, the solution may not be instant, but there is always a way out.
I pray that the Holy Spirit ministers to you.

1 Like

Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by addictiv(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
dont be selfish....donate your heart n kidneys before you die to those people who need them to stay alive..
Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by hero2000: 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hello dear.

I hope you still have opportunity to read this and have not committed suicide. I also wanted to kill myself about 9yrs ago! But now I just want to live and live and live until I die eventually. Now don't envy my current situation. Recall that I was in your shoes.

When I wanted to die then, I would have found the comment saying I am heartless as naive. You probably say to yourself that your mother doesn't know what you are going through and can't help you. I know you see hopelessness and despair ahead of you. That is the reason you want to end it. But let me just tell that there is a reason you are still alive. I can't tell you details of that reason but I am sure about it. Some people have died today of accidents, snake bite, electrocution, stray bullets, etc. You wish you were in their position! But no.

I wish I can be of help you but I don't know your circumstances. If after we have communicated you still want to end it, the choice is yours. But I wish you give me the chance. You can send a mail to wittyolusola@yahoo.com.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by boolet: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
addictiv:
dont be selfish....donate your heart n kidneys before you die to those people who need them to stay alive..
Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 31, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Death is VERY painful. Poison will have you mourning for days like a woman in labour.

You can stop caring about the things that make you want to kill yourself. It's better than unnecessary pain.

Exactly how did you sell your soul to the devil?
Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by Miami11: 6:11am On Dec 31, 2015
We don't know we've never tried dying to advice you.
Re: Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide by anumide(f): 7:19am On Dec 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Buy jik , acid and harpic. mix every thing together and then drink.

Say hi to angel Michael and angel for me. wink

when you get there tell them shewa will join them in the next 80 years. I'm still having a great time here wink

bye dear wink
grin grin you're a very bahdt girl

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Lady Should Do To Get A Husband Quickly / Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Another Person? / My Husband Is Taking Away My Life! (GRAPHIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.