Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu (44528 Views)

"Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad / The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? / Redeemed Pastor Kidnapped In Ikorodu, Lagos - Metronaija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Rich4god(m): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2015
jcross19:
I said is kogi name oga
Several families from Nsukka do bear that name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2015
Macelliot:

Are you a Muslim?
Please [abeg] and please lend me 2 mins of your time and 50kb of you data and kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland due to Nairaland restrictions. Thank you very much.

It a a palm selfie contest by samsung.
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by themosthigh: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2015
Macelliot:

Are you a Muslim?

I am not a muslim and neither am i christian or a satanist..........i am a rational igbo man.

For those that talk about northern christian,i tell you that northern chrustian have killed as much muslims as northern muslims have killed christians.
The problem in the north is that they are all of different tribe and somerimes religion.

Both tives and jukun kill themselves on daily bases and they are christians.....so do ijaw and itsekiri.

Pure hausa and fulani christians have never killed themselves because they are brodas to themselves but my fellow igbo foolishly condem their own even though fellow christians like gowon,benjamin adekunle and obj masscred them during the war while igbo muslims fougt for biafra and died too.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Macelliot(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2015
themosthigh:

I am not a muslim and neither am i christian or a satanist..........i am a rational igbo man.

For those that talk about northern christian,i tell you that northern chrustian have killed as much muslims as northern muslims have killed christians.
The problem in the north is that they are all of different tribe and somerimes religion.

Both tives and jukun kill themselves on daily bases and they are christians.....so do ijaw and itsekiri.

Pure hausa and fulani christians have never killed themselves because they are brodas to themselves but my fellow igbo foolishly condem their own even though fellow christians like gowon,benjamin adekunle and obj masscred them during the war while igbo muslims fougt for biafra and died too.....
You sounds more pro-Muslim.. Ok..
Are you an Atheist?
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Macelliot(m): 11:57am On Sep 12, 2015
runzlord:

Please [abeg] and please lend me 2 mins of your time and 50kb of you data and kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland due to Nairaland restrictions. Thank you very much.

It a a palm selfie contest by samsung.
Why are you spaming my mention?
I won't allow any access to my FB account!
Sorry, I don't fall for such childish trick...
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Octaves(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Octaves(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
I was about to type ' what is a top muslim cleric doing in Enugu' then i found out the said cleric is from Enugu. Dude had better remain lost
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:
How did they know he was kidnapped

Did they see the abductors when they came

You just wake up in the morning, discover someone is missing and assume he was kidnapped.

I think he has gone to join ISIS or Al-qaeda. That's what they always do after all.
Ever since the days of Goodluck Jonathan - u have always been foolish but now ur foolishness has taken a higher dimension

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by themosthigh: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Macelliot:

You sounds more pro-Muslim.. Ok..
Are you an Atheist?

No i am an ignorostic. pls dont confuse it with agnostic

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by BiafranAvatar(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Fabrolistic:

for real? Kedu side isi n'ezike-oba

Ugbaike mana amurum na Obollo-Afor ke Maka ginwa?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Macelliot:
Why are you spaming my mention? I won't allow any access to my FB account! Sorry, I don't fall for such childish trick...
Abeg no vex! And it is not childish neither is it a trick
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by BiafranAvatar(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
oilykid:
Enugu ezike is in Igbo Eze local govt and not in Nsukka

Enugu-Ezike is part of Nsukka my dear...

Just Say The Name "BiafranAvatar"
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by BiafranAvatar(m): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
kogirodent:
Enugu-Ezike is an Igala town in Enugu state. The name of the Imam Idoko is borne by both Igalas and Idomas.

An Igala town

Don't tell me your are really sane!!!

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by BiafranAvatar(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
Macelliot:

Last year was the first time I heard that there are Igalas in Enugu. lolz
I haven't met one in person. Though, I might have met one maybe, and didn't notice it.
Nice one!!
I'm from Nsukka.

All that are speculations,no concrete evidence and low, I'm from that part they claim to be Igala or Idoma, but the fact is this, we have some of them in our communities but they are not indigenous as some says, they're just there like you can get Igbos all over the country and in diaspora...

Infact benue state is the ones that I can even tell you that there are lotta indigenous Igbos there but are regarded as non Igbos...

Any Igala, hausa, Idoma or any other tribe you See in any part of Enugu state is not an indigenous person of the state!!!

I got my facts and ready to debate it cus that's My Territory!!!

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by themosthigh: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

All that are speculations,no concrete evidence and low, I'm from that part they claim to be Igala or Idoma, but the fact is this, we have some of them in our communities but they are not indigenous as some says, they're just there like you can get Igbos all over the country and in diaspora...

Infact benue state is the ones that I can even tell you that there are lotta indigenous Igbos there but are regarded as non Igbos...

Any Igala, hausa, Idoma or any other tribe you See in any part of Enugu state is not an indigenous person of the state!!!

I got my facts and ready to debate it cus that's My Territory!!!

Nwoke a iji igbo na akpari na ona emebiri gi ala nso biafra a zo go ndu ndi igbo na nijeria karia gi na ndi radio biafra gi....nwata e tobe eto juo ihe gburu nna ya,ihe gburu nna ya ga egbu ya ho ha.....biafra anwu go, ya na ojukwu
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by true2god: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
Demmzy15:
angry True2god what has your kinsmen done? I warned you to leave Ibo Muslims alone! undecided
Ode, Idoko is not an Igbo name. Even if he is Igbo, he is free to practice any religion he likes. Never in history have Igbo's hurt anyone on the basis of religion. The same cannot be said of Arabs/Muslims who kill on a daily basis to defend/propagate the Arabian moon god religion, aka Islam. So get a life and tell Saudi barbarian government to provide better security for foreigners to come to pay homage to their ancestral god, aka allahh.
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by BiafranAvatar(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
themosthigh:

Nwoke a iji igbo na akpari na ona emebiri gi ala nso biafra a zo go ndu ndi igbo na nijeria karia gi na ndi radio biafra gi....nwata e tobe eto juo ihe gburu nna ya,ihe gburu nna ya ga egbu ya ho ha.....biafra anwu go, ya na ojukwu

Isuchago

Biafra died with Ojukwu shey

Mr One Nigeria Apologist how market

Have you ever seen where a prominent Hausa man is called a Christian amongst his Hausa Muslim dominated area

I resides in north so don't dream of lying to me!!!

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by kogirodent: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

An Igala town

Don't tell me your are really sane!!!

sorry dear, i didnt mean to offend your sensitivities. But when (if ever) Biafran nation comes to fruition, the non-Igbos in your midst such as the igalas will definitely not go with you, thereby reducing the size of your new country again. No vex ehn. Kpele.
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by BiafranAvatar(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
kogirodent:
sorry dear, i didnt mean to offend your sensitivities. But when (if ever) Biafran nation comes to fruition, the non-Igbos in your midst such as the igalas will definitely not go with you, thereby reducing the size of your new country again. No vex ehn. Kpele.

Are you an Igala

Hold am there... believe me the Biafra we're agitating for doesn't include neither exclude non Igbos... its a thing of referendum so you can collide with what ever you wish to end your misery in your beloved country!!!

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by kogirodent: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

Are you an Igala

Hold am there... believe me the Biafra we're agitating for doesn't include neither exclude non Igbos... its a thing of referendum so you can collide with what ever you wish to end your misery in your beloved country!!!

lol@ missery. Biafrans are the ones clamouring for a new country so i guess you guys are the ones currently feeling miserable in this country. And you are saying Biafra is not an Igbo thing, why? Because you want to drag oil producing tribes along with you right? Will Biafra accept non-oil producing people in to their new country? Will u accept tribes like Igalas, Idomas, Tivs, and your other neigbors that stand not to contribute much (in terms of production of oil etc) to your country? NO!!. We all know it wnt happen that way. Extend your miserable sympathies to your Biafran brothers. I am not against a Biafran state by the way, you can go if thats what you want. Every people should have a right to self-determination, but dnt drag others into it in such a way as you or some of your biafran brothers are doing.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by themosthigh: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

Isuchago

Biafra died with Ojukwu shey

Mr One Nigeria Apologist how market

Have you ever seen where a prominent Hausa man is called a Christian amongst his Hausa Muslim dominated area

I resides in north so don't dream of lying to me!!!

General martin luther agwai from zaria.....pure bred hausa

Reverend paul mari of ecwa church

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/index.php?topic=298080.0
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by melzabull(f): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
I hope he doesn't make it. We don't need his type anywhere in Igboland
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Fabrolistic: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

Ugbaike mana amurum na Obollo-Afor ke Maka ginwa?
imufu!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Demmzy15(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
themosthigh:

True2god this is a true Igbo man. Bros God bless you!
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Demmzy15(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
true2god:
[s]Ode, Idoko is not an Igbo name. Even if he is Igbo, he is free to practice any religion he likes. Never in history have Igbo's hurt anyone on the basis of religion. The same cannot be said of Arabs/Muslims who kill on a daily basis to defend/propagate the Arabian moon god religion, aka Islam. So get a life and tell Saudi barbarian government to provide better security for foreigners to come to pay homage to their ancestral god, aka allahh.[/s]
Ewu, igbos from Nssuka bear "Idoko". Leave Igbo Muslims alone! angry
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by true2god: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Demmzy15:

Ewu, igbos from Nssuka bear "Idoko". Leave Igbo Muslims alone! angry
We have igalas in nsukka and even oshimili north in delta state, they bear those names. Even if he is Igbo, he is a fifth columnist and a bad egg to the Igbo race. We don't associate with blood-sucking Arabian moon good allahh, or his pedophilee apostle, in igboland. Mohammed, shift be upon him, can do well in yorubaland.
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by athaboi(f): 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
We are all christians! The mark of Jesus christ is written upon our forehead... Islam cannot survive in our land. God bless nigeria
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Fabrolistic: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
kogirodent:
Enugu-Ezike is an Igala town in Enugu state. The name of the Imam Idoko is borne by both Igalas and Idomas.

come on! Do you speak just because it's free or because it necessary?
Enugu ezike an igala town
Who in his/her right sense w'ld spew such trash?
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by kogirodent: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
Fabrolistic:

come on! Do you speak just because it's free or because it necessary?
Enugu ezike an igala town
Who in his/her right sense w'ld spew such trash?
. Madam, are u from Enugu-Ezike? You sound so pained. I am not from Enugu-Ezike but i have people there. By the way, does Idoko, Ameh, Attah, Ujah sound like Igbo names? Check out some of the names the indegenes bear and their history and come back here to apologise. As far as i know, there are traces of Igala people up to Nsuka area of Enugu state and in a few LGAs in Anambra. If you are offended bu the my calling the place an Igala town, sorry, its an Igala infested place. Are you ok now? And please, refine your manners, you will sure need it sometime. Patiently waiting for your proof of how the man in question is an Igbo man
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by JaaizTech: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:
How did they know he was kidnapped

Did they see the abductors when they came

You just wake up in the morning, discover someone is missing and assume he was kidnapped.

I think he has gone to join ISIS or Al-qaeda. That's what they always do after all.

AFter reading this comment and seeing the number of likes it gathered; I have to say I weep for this country!
But praise be to Allah; for Allah has already exposed people like you centuries ago; so it is no surprise.

Allaah has stated in His Book that:

“Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) till you follow their religion. Say: ‘Verily, the Guidance of Allaah (i.e. Islamic Monotheism) that is the (only) Guidance.’ And if you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) were to follow their (Jews and Christians) desires after what you have received of Knowledge (i.e. the Qur’aan), then you would have against Allaah neither any Wali (protector or guardian) nor any helper”

[al-Baqarah 2:120]

120. If a good befalls you, it grieves them, but if some evil overtakes you, they rejoice at it. But if you remain patient and become Al-Muttaqoon (the pious — See V.2:2), not the least harm will their cunning do to you. Surely, Allaah surrounds all that they do”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:118-120]

Surely, not every xtian is like SeverusSnape; and Allah makes that clear to us too:

Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book (Christians and Jews) are a portion that stand (For the right): They rehearse the Signs of God all night long, and they prostrate themselves in adoration. They believe in God and the Last Day; they enjoin what is right, and forbid what is wrong; and they hasten (in emulation) in (all) good works: They are in the ranks of the righteous. (Quran 3:113-114)

And there are, certainly, among the People of the Book, those who believe in God, in the revelation to you, and in the revelation to them, bowing in humility to God. They will not sell the Signs of God for a miserable gain! For them is a reward with their Lord, and God is swift in account. (Quran 3:199)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) / Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye / Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.