Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,471 members, 7,770,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:13 AM

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (47963 Views)

What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by danimodd(m): 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
All Those Guys Wearing One Boxer For A Week, You Berra Come In And Read Now...

First impression lasts long as this is peculiar to the way a guy presents himself before a lady.

Often times I have seen guys been rejected by ladies because they fail to do their homework exercise.

However, there are certain things guys need to fix before approaching a lady which are...

1. LUSTFUL GLANCES
There are stylish ways to analyze the shape of a lady.

However, not in front of her as you will be sizing her b**bs, fantasising her butt as if a tokunbo car is being checked.

This attitude has changed wheel online when you see threads discussing about the shape of some female monikers.

2. BODY AND MOUTH ODOUR.
The economy cannot be that bad as you can't afford to buy toothpaste and brush.

Hitherto, it's shameful when the odour oozing out from some guys mouth is like a dead rat.

Also, they can't purchase common N50 shaving stick to lower the evil forest region of their private section.

Looking at their armpit will not be different from glancing a dustbin house.

3. BAD VOCABULARY.
I don't understand why some guys will not work on their English as they vomit bad vocabulary like bullets in wooing a lady.

These are category of guys who complained of ladies been a hoo simply because they won't give in their blunder.

4. TATTERED AND DISGUSTING OUTFIT.
Kingtom and Jacksparrow1207 will not ease to amaze me as they sag trousers (torn jeans for that matter) to woo babes. No wonder mhizkel and co. reject their proposal like a visa application been rejected at American embassy .Their latest move is to customized females monikers as tattoo on their skin. See desperation to get girlfriend.

5. USING ANIMAL SOUND TO CALL A LADY'S ATTENTION.
Yesterday i received the insult of my life when i used whistling sound to Ishilove's attention as if she is a ''bingo''. She gave me a resounding/dirty slap and promised to ban me for 10 years 'abeg Ishilove na joke* heheheh!

6. SENDING FRIENDS TO DO YOUR BIDDING PROPOSAL.
Since ladies has tagged me and tosyne2much as ''aboki fragrance boys'', We had no option than to send kinglekan (our errand boy) to convey our message of love to those ladies we have feelings for.

However, they rejected our bidding proposal as we have been completed relegated from wooing ladies. #show of shame niyen ke!

7. CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL TO BOOST EGO/SELF CONFIDENCE.
This is peculiar to immature dudes who have lost self confidence like flying eagles and super falcons.
Because they are timid to approaching ladies, they ask madam chichi to serve them bottles of beer to build fake esteem.

8. CLAIMING FALSE RICHES.
I don't understand why some guys will subject themselves to becoming a figure of maga for ladies.
Some weeks ago, I board a keke heading to allen junction, Sitting between me and a guy was a pretty lady, that day i was not in wooing spirit because of the hunger eating my stomach lol, Few minutes after, the other guy brought out his chinko phone and press the call button ranting about millions worth of container awaiting arrival at apapa, I couldn't hold my laugh when the lady hissed so loud indicating the mumu should shut his mouth

So if you fall victims in any of these, you better work on yourself asap, cos Geneveive and tonto are not yet married ooo....

http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/read-what-guys-need-to-fix-before.html?m=1

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
I swear clean guys r everywhere these days! kiss

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by afolwalex20(m): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
What's wrong with dat dude in d pic undecided undecided

Op I still don't get undecided

What has this got to do wit boxers?

10 Likes

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by myqel(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Have you seen every guy boxers/pants

7 Likes

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
myqel:

Have you seen every guy boxers/pants
yes grin

20 Likes

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by myqel(m): 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
That guy in that pic though sad later dey go open thread for him on nairaland on how his grandma help him to woo his wife angry

23 Likes

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by faith551(m): 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
Wah the fuq

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by donholy28(m): 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
who dey wear one boxers for one week sef?
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by lekjons(m): 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
myqel:
That guy in that pic though sad later dey go open thread for him on nairaland on how his grandma help him to woo his wife angry
grin
donholy28:
who dey wear one boxers for one week sef?
@bolded!
Op..
he just stopped doing it last week when his gf ran away during romance!

7 Likes

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Jetjacky(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
danimodd:

First impression lasts long as this is peculiar to the way a guy presents himself before a lady.

Often times I have seen guys been rejected by ladies because they fail to do their homework exercise.
However, there are certain things guys need to fix before approaching a lady which are...

1. LUSTFUL GLANCES
However, not in front of her as you will be sizing her b**bs, fantasising her butt as if a tokunbo car is being checked.
This attitude has changed wheel online when you see threads discussing about the shape of some female monikers.

2. BODY AND MOUTH ODOUR.
Hitherto, it's shameful when the odour oozing out from some guys mouth is like a dead rat.
Also, they can't purchase common N50 shaving stick to lower the evil forest region of their private section.

3. BAD VOCABULARY.
I don't understand why some guys will not work on their English as they vomit bad vocabulary like bullets in wooing a lady.
These are category of guys who complained of ladies been a hoo simply because they won't give in their blunder.

Kingtom and Jacksparrow1207 will not ease to amaze me as they sag trousers (torn jeans for that matter) to woo babes. No wonder mhizkel and co. reject their proposal like a visa application been rejected at American embassy .Their latest move is to customized females monikers as tattoo on their skin. See desperation to get gir....http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/read-what-guys-need-to-fix-before.html
guy you harsh oh! e b like your brother day do like like that Na em make you day para tongue
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Mznaett: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hmm

Nlguyz go gree learn at all?undecided

That #5 stings like scorpionsad

I remember I had to terminate Amaechi's secret meeting with Buhari concerning his ministerial appointment cuz he blew that whistle sound to metongue

2 Likes

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by rawpadgin(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
See tread
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by danimodd(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
Do people wear motorcycles now
Smh smh smh undecided

1 Like

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by CUM4WHAT(m): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by danimodd(m): 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
some people are guilty of this o...they finds the trend embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 12, 2015
danimodd:

1. LUSTFUL GLANCES

2. BODY AND MOUTH ODOUR.

3. BAD VOCABULARY.

Kingtom and Jacksparrow1207 will not ease to amaze me as they sag trousers (torn jeans for that matter) to woo babes. No wonder mhizkel and co. reject their proposal like a visa application been rejected at American embassy .Their latest move is to customized females monikers as tattoo on their skin. See desperation to get gir....http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/read-what-guys-need-to-fix-before.html
ONE WEEK BOXERS na small thing naaaa

Some GUYS wait for ECLIPSE to change boxers.
Some BEDDINGS are now seen as mileu for geological studies.

In fact CRUDE OIL can be explored and refined in some people's beds and beddings.

They now posses what we call FAMILY REUNION ODOUR

Please, what's wrong in taking care of yourself.. ?

What could be more stingy than this.. ?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by danimodd(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2015
Lol....nothing could be more stingy than that ooo grin
choiii guy you wicked. grin
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by danimodd(m): 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by datprincess(f): 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
funny pic

2 Likes

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by danimodd(m): 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
angry
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Vock(m): 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
Just hustle for this thing called MONEY and you'll have your pick of women
Get this money, I repeat Get this money

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by jerryunit48: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hian
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Richie0974: 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
They are listening...
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by ihatebuhari(f): 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
shocked
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Storey building
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Gombs(m): 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Socks... If you're still having smelly socks... Or wear torn socks...

Fix that first. cool

1 Like

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Truckpusher(m): 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
Why won't you swear when you've been servicing the entire town? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Am coming back
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Youpele52: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
cool
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by damton(m): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
ok. o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple / Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.