Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:45 AM

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (47973 Views)

What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
danimodd:

All Those Guys Wearing One Boxer For A Week, You Berra Come In And Read Now...

http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/read-what-guys-need-to-fix-before.html?m=1
Op am not in support of a guy being dirty but don't u think there are other meaningful things to life than all these talks about wooing a girl, is that the ultimate in life? U make it seem as though the girls themselves are one perfect being that u kill ursef to please. There are better things in life than all these o!

1 Like

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 16, 2015
cheesy lwkmd cry
Truckpusher:
Why won't you swear when you've been servicing the entire town? undecided
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Truckpusher(m): 12:07am On Sep 16, 2015
missgray:
cheesy lwkmd cry
cheesy
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by ladygudhead(f): 12:16am On Sep 16, 2015
2.3 .4 are my biggest turn off undecided
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by babadem2much(m): 12:27am On Sep 16, 2015
**singing** I begin to wonder fine girl no de wear pant so so short nicker

coming back to we guys. omo.. some no the remember say dem the wash socks at all singlet own self DON the better as Na black d guys the wear now. Boxers for one week self get luck wey be say dem go parole with trouser no pant no boxers I fear! washing na small thing

a beg I wan ask weda HING'S PANT wey get pocket for front still de market ?

Na d green colour I de look for because Na white plenty pass grin cheesy grin
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 16, 2015
After allllll this bullsh!t girl go still leave you on that next dick to paris,abegiii approach girl where you like yarn her the koko,if she like she throway face if she like she do,life is too short to live by a script...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by saintkel(m): 12:34am On Sep 16, 2015
Thank God I be virgin

1 Like

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by martineverest(m): 12:39am On Sep 16, 2015
Even dirty ones go dey claim neat
Bonapart:
of which am one kiss
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Benoxvals(m): 12:53am On Sep 16, 2015
That a guy has 20 boxers doesn't mean he is a clean guy...some guys stock pile the dirty shorts without washing them and they'd just wear the new okirika boxers without even knowing that they suppose to wash it before wearing.
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by refreshrate: 12:55am On Sep 16, 2015
Benoxvals:
That a guy has 20 boxers doesn't mean he is a clean guy...some guys stock pile the dirty shorts without washing them and they'd just wear the new okirika boxers without even knowing that they suppose to wash it before wearing.

Sleep don dey worry dis one.

1 Like

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Benoxvals(m): 12:58am On Sep 16, 2015
refreshrate:

Sleep don dey worry dis one.

Meaning??
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by refreshrate: 1:01am On Sep 16, 2015
Benoxvals:

Meaning??

what you wrote earlier dude?

e no make sense at all
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Benoxvals(m): 1:10am On Sep 16, 2015
refreshrate:

what you wrote earlier dude?

e no make sense at all

To you maybe but to me it does..una too dey claim Mr grammar perfect
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 16, 2015
Tell em oooo
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 16, 2015
Are you a football fan? Do you love sports in
General? Have you been thinking of a way to
make money using your interests? Then this a life
time opportunity for you. I am here to tell you
that you can make money from.....www.blissblaze.com/2015/09/how-to-make-money-using-your-sport.html?m=0
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Whizkevina(m): 1:39am On Sep 16, 2015
Dats hw some even posin here do. abi i lie
Visit www.naijahacker.ml for more gist.Dats hw some even posin here do. abi i lie
Visit www.naijahacker.ml for more gist.
Dats hw some even posin here do. abi i lie
Visit www.naijahacker.ml for more gist.

1 Like

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by SmartMugu: 1:41am On Sep 16, 2015
OP, does ur writeup apply to every man or are the rich ones exempted? I asked cos I've seen aristos with stinking breathes, poor hygiene and other issues u mentioned messing with the cutest girls around.
Of course girls preferred them to young struggling guys that most of this apply to. Money sure knows how to flip people's brains upside down.

Everyone knows the actual deal today. Let's understand we need to differenciate reality from make-beliefs. The economy is rough for a lot of people, girls too need some leverage on their choice of men. So, ur points may only count to either the naive or broke ones.

3 Likes

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Pianoman1(m): 1:50am On Sep 16, 2015
haha
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 16, 2015
Velocitron:
True, cleanliness is most important to me. Followed by manners, confidence, proper grammar/spelling, open-mindedness and ability to carry a conversation .

But some men won't even try to be presentable and when they're turned down, they'll immediately jump to the conclusion that it's because they have no money angry
that's why you will forever remain single, even at the age of 50.

You will even break world record of your singleness undecided
Jezzz!! I really wonder how you people think, art, and do the way you do undecided

Let me tell you something, once you put your principles above you, that is when your life will be below you that you! Yourself won't even see it coming.

My woman always love me speaking pigeon English, to the extent she started learning it. And that's what make me believe that life is not complex neither suficicated nor difficult to understand.

I know people like you! Your type don't go far in life.

Keep on drinking the wine of deception

4 Likes

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 2:09am On Sep 16, 2015
...OP u forgot to add dirty boxer too. some guys could wear a single boxer short for 1 week and also keep smelling armpit and dirty bie bie...guys should please fix it cos ladies detest such attitudes
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 16, 2015
ethene:

Op am not in support of a guy being dirty but don't u think there are other meaningful things to life than all these talks about wooing a girl, is that the ultimate in life? U make it seem as though the girls themselves are one perfect being that u kill ursef to please. There are better things in life than all these o!
MY BROTHER!! I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW SHOULD I THANK YOU!

WHEN THERE PUT A WOMAN AS A GODDESS BEING,
YOU TEND TO THINK LIKE A SLAVE OR EVEN WORSE THAN A SLAVE.

That's why most men are deceive, when you practice most of those things, you are wooing a prostitute not woman.

1 Like

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 16, 2015
Anuoluwapo3054:
...OP u forgot to add dirty boxer too. some guys could wear a single boxer short for 1 week and also keep smelling armpit and dirty bie bie...guys should please fix it cos ladies detest such attitudes
Ladies detest such attitudes undecided

SO you worship ladies do you? undecided

I believe your gods name is "LADIES"

THINK WELL BOY!! WHO ARE THE LADIES WE ARE TALKING ABOUT?

ARE THERE NOT THOSE DIRTY SET OF WOMANBEINGS THAT PUT ON MAKEUPS TO MARSK THERE STINKING SMELL. undecided

ARE THERE NOT THOSE DIRTY SET OF WOMANBEINGS WHO USE THESAME PLASTIC FOR BOTH TOILETING AND COOKING undecided

WHO ARE THOSE SET OF PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS HIT THERE HEADS WITH THERE PALMS ON A SUNNING DAYS, THINKING TO REMOVE A HIDDEN TREASURE OUT OF THEIR HEADS undecided

1 Like

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 16, 2015
sonofananimal:
that's why you will forever remain single, even at the age of 50.

You will even break world record of your singleness undecided
Jezzz!! I really wonder how you people think, art, and do the way you do undecided

Let me tell you something, once you put your principles above you, that is when your life will be below you that you! Yourself won't even see it coming.

My woman always love me speaking pigeon English, to the extent she started learning it. And that's what make me believe that life is not complex neither suficicated nor difficult to understand.

I know people like you! Your type don't go far in life.

Keep on drinking the wine of deception

Gee, thanks tongue
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
I swear clean guys r everywhere these days! kiss
Hope you Don catch one.
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by ericposh(m): 4:36am On Sep 16, 2015
MONEY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.