Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (48033 Views)

What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by ElPhenomenal(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2015
mk I go find 10 points jare
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Godsonkemz(m): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2015
Na lie. Ladies tend to fall for rugged guys who dressed in sagged jeans with tattooed skin more than the cool ones. Whether ones vocabullary is gramatically correct or not, a lady will always succumb when the pressure is high eventhough not all. Perhaps, what really matters is the boldness and confidence which the rugged guys tend to exhibit more dan the cool ones maybe as a result of intake of hard drugs and alcohol, association, and exposures.
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 16, 2015
seriously o.p who does all those stuffs now?
guys are all polished now... (95% in statistics)
Every guy out there Am sure can afford a set of new boxers, Cologne and a glimspe of matured manner of approach towards a Lady..
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by jammyrock(m): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2015
Hi friend,

Its good coming your way again.
Do you know that you can convert that time you are waisting to money?
Yes! I said so.
You must have heard about bulksms, but ignored it.
Please, it is not scam. It is real and legal business in Nigeria and across.

I make N100,000 a month just by supplying units to my clients.
Now, am not talking of hawlking it. There is no hawlking. So don't be scared. You run it right inside your room or even anywhere.

Are you still waiting for a white collar job that is not coming?
Now how much do you think that WCJ will fetch you at the end?
How long will remain a slave to one boss when you can make his salary without working for him.

My poeple, shine ya eyes ooooo

Now, how do you start?

1. I will create a platform for you(website) where you can administer to your clients.

2. I will show you how you can start making customers to beg you with their money.

3. I will also show you how you can make money from emails and phone numbers.

4. And many other things you will need to make money.

Gone are the days when you will hustle and suffer like JOB.

You can build your dream on the street of internet.

Contact me today for your money making journey.

Call and whatsapp on: 09034127323
Email: ugwokejames82yahoo.com

Visit my website for an owesome experience: www.truesms247.com

Yours money Evangelist
Ugwoke James

Thanks.
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by tuzle(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2015
Chibokgame:
Please help a brother to start up a small business.
Your #500 or #1,000
can change my story,

Name: Mike Anniettie
Bank: Diamond bank, PH.
Account no: 003 476 9523

phone number: 0706 7438 568
God bless you in advance:
does nairaland look like a charity website
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by hulega(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2015
danimodd:

All Those Guys Wearing One Boxer For A Week, You Berra Come In And Read Now...

http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/read-what-guys-need-to-fix-before.html?m=1
complete nonsense! go get money boy
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by queebeediva(f): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2015
Hmmm thank God is coming from a guy because if na woman now , she for don kpeme for abuses.
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by queebeediva(f): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2015
hulega:
complete nonsense! go get money boy
what has getting money have to do with personal hygiene?
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by iAmGee770: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2015
Op you tried sha, let it serve as references to the victimizes guy on Nairaland. But still don't knw how this will stop my POP.
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Sike(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2015
Well posted
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by acada111(f): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2015
Some guys mouth odour will stick to your clothes even when they're done talking....Jesus embarassed
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by bummyla(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2015
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2015
Op, you are so comical. I just laugh cos of the post, nothing more.
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by tuk2ato(m): 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
You must have seen their d*ck as well
prettythicksme:
yes grin
winkYou must have seen their d*ck as well
prettythicksme:
yes grin
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by tuk2ato(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
You must have seen their d*cks as well
prettythicksme:
yes grin
wink
prettythicksme:
yes grin
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes grin

HIV/AIDs patient
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy
oboy ya beer beer don plenty too much oo... cheesy cheesy
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
Demigods:

HIV/AIDs patient
Who? sad
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why won't you swear when you've been servicing the entire town? undecided
hmmmmm gerrara here mehnn shit! grin
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
nwadiuko1:
u can say that again grin
Clean guys r everyhere these days! grin
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
kuljayms1:

Olosho spotted.... Abeg na play o b4 u use sharp mouth tool on me.
Thank God say na joke!!
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Bonapart:
of which am one kiss
Yea!! cheesy
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Msquare220: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
I thought its something different,,, mtws #Lame
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
undecidedfor this OP mind nau him open thread. SMH
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Geezy4real(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Cool tips but same old story...where has this OP been in recent times, inside a cave perhaps? Genevieve, yeah, we all know but Tonto...really!?
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by karkel(m): 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
I swear clean guys r everywhere these days! kiss
make i follow like u
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
karkel:
make i follow like u
lol
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Spybradd: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes grin
CHAMPION!!! grin
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
Who? sad

Ask me. CU's na me look like area prostitute.
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by tohmmey(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
if some gals follow u talk, omo na die oooh.. der own worst past guys own. talkless of givin her head. angryif some gals follow u talk, omo na die oooh.. der own worst past guys own. talkless of givin her head.
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by 400billionman: 7:07am On Sep 17, 2015
It is easier to toast a girl while a guy is riding as passenger in Keke Napep than when he is riding a tinted glass car.

Keke does not lower swag. Confidence is inbuilt. Just that a gold digger will start asking what you do for living when she meets you inside Keke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose / When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / Joe Smith Discovers His Wife, Kisha Chavis, Is On Onlyfans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.