Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) (4448 Views)

Drama At Lagos Airport As Abandoned Bag Causes Scare / Dogs Check Luggage At Lagos Airport (Video) / Amaechi Being Searched At Lagos Airport (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by Rekadobello: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has arrested a suspected drug baron, Chief Odugwe Joseph Azubuike over unlawful importation of 1.025kg of cocaine.
Odugwe who is currently on bail over several drug charges brought against him by the agency was allegedly found with wraps of powdery substances that tested positive for cocaine at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos.
According to the Nation,the arrest was made during inward screening of passengers on Emirates airline flight from Dubai.
The wraps of cocaine were packed in duty free polythene inside his luggage.
The suspected drug kingpin told investigators during interrogation that he had made a big mistake.
Chief Odugwe had pleaded not guilty to previous charges when drugs were not found on him alleging that his enemies were behind his trial.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=8131

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
as usual, only them!

4 Likes

Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by phantom(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
Behead the i.diot.....this should not be tolerated.a clear and concise message must be sent to these lowlives who think they cant eat unless they commit crime. Pity.

5 Likes

Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by emmalexabl(m): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Midehi:
as usual, only them!

You sound like u know him..,
Is he your uncle ??

5 Likes

Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by jamex93(m): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Only u b chief
Only u carry cocaine
Only u want get the whole money for dis world

God pass una all

4 Likes

Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by thamees: 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
These igbo men should stop bringing shame to their people haba! lalasticlala, please don't take this to the front page

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by achinaboy(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
thamees:
These igbo men should stop bringing shame to their people haba! lalasticlala, please don't take this to the front page
you are bringing shame to your people,,people are allowed to do what so ever they want to do,be it crime or otherwise,and it is their responsibility to face the music if they are caught,,if the Nigerian so called past presidents,handled the funds the way it was suppose to,people could have been a little contented, instead the use the countries money as their private property,and who is asking them? I guess not you, did they bring shame to their people,i guess not,because it's not a crime,,please,,he is trying to buy something and sell, to make a living,he is not hurting anybody, it is his choice, so let him be

1 Like

Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
please, let's pity the biafrans. No more threads of arrested drug criminals please

5 Likes

Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by funlord(m): 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
undecided

Haba chief zubi! What of the baking soda? Abi you forget am?
Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by Ambcharles(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Poverty stricken yellowbar wont remember baba suwe

2 Likes

Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by Markachi666(m): 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
The suspected drug kingpin told investigators during interrogation that he had made a big mistake.

What could be the mistake?

1 Like

Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 12, 2015
Fed Govt need impose death penalty for drug trafficking before this madness will stop.
Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by Realret70: 12:15am On Sep 12, 2015
Azubuike my brother,why na
Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by sleeknick: 12:23am On Sep 12, 2015
Stelvin101:
Fed Govt need impose death penalty for drug trafficking before this madness will stop.

U wicked o. U want make d ibo race go extinction!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by Obrigardo: 12:26am On Sep 12, 2015
Name checkers and Tribal bashers, food don ready

1 Like

Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:27am On Sep 12, 2015
Hee.GBO again

2 Likes

Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 12, 2015
phantom:
Behead the i.diot.....this should not be tolerated.a clear and concise message must be sent to these lowlives who think they cant eat unless they commit crime. Pity.
i thought you said you're Igbo on the other thread. Ok nah, one by one
Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 12, 2015
sleeknick:

U wicked o. U want make d ibo race go extinction!?

Hahahahahhahahahahahaha. If dat will make dis country have some peace then so be it. There are other hardworking Igbos Afterall. my bestie is an Igbo
Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 12, 2015
Stelvin101:
like when they decided to name oil thieves, your folks were rejoicing cos they thought it would be the Igbos, unfortunately they were all Yorubas..lol

You should be more worried of the ritual killings going on in your region
Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 12, 2015
Stelvin101:

Hahahahahhahahahahahaha. If dat will make dis country have some peace then so be it. There are other hardworking Igbos Afterall. my bestie is an Igbo
you mean to say your "BOSS" is an Igbo?
Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by dammytosh: 12:51am On Sep 12, 2015
A Nigerian was arrested with drugs.

M0r0ns are busy trying to say it is from one tribe.

Why didnt you dullards say South SOuth and South East won the nations cup and not Nigeria.

Pathetic generation of tribal bigots.

So if Chukwuma Oluwaseyi Danladi is caught with drugs, what will you say ?

Bunch of f00ls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 12, 2015
liberty300:
you mean to say your "BOSS" is an Igbo?

liberty300:
like when they decided to name oil thieves, your folks were rejoicing cos they thought it would be the Igbos, unfortunately they were all Yorubas..lol

You should be more worried of the ritual killings going on in your region

My fwnd go to bed, I don't exchange words with kids

1 Like

Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by sleeknick: 12:59am On Sep 12, 2015
Stelvin101:

On a serious note..its really becoming a norm now for the ibos oh..very desperate motherfckrz.... I pray dis Biafra propaganda finally wipes them off dis country. Dia own don too much gan!

1 Like

Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 12, 2015
Ambcharles:
Poverty stricken yellowbar wont remember baba suwe

guy dont say yellowbar
rather say yourobber

1 Like

Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by IamAtribalist: 3:31am On Sep 12, 2015
cool I didn't need to check I just new it was one of those akpu-eating, chest-beating flat heads. Am I right? cool
Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 12, 2015
Please, I need LINKS to push HARD DRUGS.

Let's create a THREAD for COCAINE PUSHERS, because I need contacts...
Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by omoelesa(m): 5:55am On Sep 12, 2015
dammytosh:
A Nigerian was arrested with drugs.

M0r0ns are busy trying to say it is from one tribe.

Why didnt you dullards say South SOuth and South East won the nations cup and not Nigeria.

Pathetic generation of tribal bigots.

So if Chukwuma Oluwaseyi Danladi is caught with drugs, what will you say ?

Bunch of f00ls.

If one yeeboban makes nigeria proud, another 5000 would definately destroy our image.the most crimanal minded people in nigeria are the flatthead.
Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by bugzbunny: 5:58am On Sep 12, 2015
Bad
Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by omonnakoda: 5:58am On Sep 12, 2015
Yorubas again?
Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by bugzbunny: 6:02am On Sep 12, 2015
Bad
Re: Chief Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport(photo) by bigerboy200: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2015
Name check..not disappointed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Of The World's Best Underwater Hotels / After Ur Bsc, Is It Still Worth It Going Abroad To Hustle? / Las Vegas, Phoenix, Reduced To Ghost Towns As Temperatures Hit 120F(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.