Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Davido To Join November Batch Of NYSC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido To Join November Batch Of NYSC (395 Views)

A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai / Naf Expands Yola Airport Apron,Conducts Eye Surgery On 2nd Batch Of IDPs(Photos) / Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido To Join November Batch Of NYSC by stcool(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/davido-to-join-november-batch-of-nysc/

It is no longer news that “dami duro” crooner Adeleke David popularly known as Davido graduated with Second class honours in Music from Babcock University, Ilishan- Remo, Ogun State five months ago.

But news reaching us has it that the HKN Boss, Davido is set to join the November batch of the compulsory National Youth Service.
Many fans would have thought the music crooner would opt out and defer the service year due to his busy schedules and travels, but he has confirmed that he will not be exempting himself from service and will be joining his colleagues in November.
“Of course I am going for service. I will be joining the November batch,” he said
Re: Davido To Join November Batch Of NYSC by stcool(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
is okkay
Re: Davido To Join November Batch Of NYSC by vivypretty(f): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
i like that. Good for him
Re: Davido To Join November Batch Of NYSC by Bern1992(m): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
who cares

I did my own two years ago but Nairaland did not recognised me cry cry
Re: Davido To Join November Batch Of NYSC by SurefireAsoOke: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Issokay
Re: Davido To Join November Batch Of NYSC by mrking3(m): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
Impressive!
Re: Davido To Join November Batch Of NYSC by macolino(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
It must Abuja or Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Privatisation Of Water Supply In Lagos State / Rivers Students Face Deportation From UK Over Unpaid Tuition Fees, Storm Embass / PDP Has Fully Launched Counter-offensive Against Fg’s Anti-corruption Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.