Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 7) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 7) (2827 Views)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 9) / How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 2) / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 7) by ImanuelJannah(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
Warning: The episode you’re about to read contains obscene language. Reader’s discretion is advised! (For age 18+)

[Continued from Episode 6….]

I was a little uncertain as to how to proceed once we arrived in our old bedroom, so I let Amaka take the lead in this incestuous lesbian tryst as she had the experience. I simply stood next to the bed, and slipped the towel off waiting for her.

Our clothes were gone within a few minutes, and we positioned ourselves such that our p^ssies grinded against each other as our hips moved in sync. We moaned loudly and our p^ssies grinded harder and harder. My cl*t at this point was throbbing like crazy, and I pressed myself harder and harder against Amaka, and she did the same. My eyes fluttered shut and my b#‪#‎bs‬ bounced. “Oh, f^ck yes!” I screamed. She was moaning louder and louder. After a few more minutes of our wet p^ssies grinding against the other, my twin sister flipped me over and spread my legs.

Amaka began s^cking and flicking her tongue on my cl*t, causing my back to arch and my eyes to clench. “Mmm, baby!” I moaned. “F^ck me!” She inserted her tongue inside me and I gasped. “Yes!” I screamed, grabbing the headboard of the queen size bed. This lasted for minutes, and I c^mmed into her mouth. She then ate me out, and I also ate her out.

She crawled on top of me and we started grinding p^ssies again. It felt so good to have her cl*t rubbing against mine, our juices mixing, and our arousal take over. Our cl*ts went sensitive and we were tired so we slept off. The next morning, we came up with a plan.

(To be Continued in Episode 8…)

CULLED: www.freshestgist.com

Re: How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 7) by ladyF(f): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
shocked haaa shocked 14 years shocked
Re: How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 7) by mofy1(f): 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Shortest story ever
Re: How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 7) by okafor200(m): 2:55am On Aug 13, 2018
Chaiiii which kind story be this one self
in records e be like say na this one be the shortest story i don read for nairaland here wetin con happen
there are many stories we have not even read or did finish well in most of this forum
chaiiiii its really bad o

(1) (Reply)

Poets Please C'mere / DIARIES OF AN AFRICAN COLLEGIAN - A SERIES. / Can Anyone Suggest Some Erotic,d**k Rising Story On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.