Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,619 members, 7,770,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

Graphic And Web Design Association Of Nigeria (gwan) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphic And Web Design Association Of Nigeria (gwan) (4625 Views)

Enquiry On Video Graphic And Sound Card For My Editing Workstation / Teach Graphic And Web Design For 10days And Earn 10k / I Am Hungry For Graphic And Web Designing Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic And Web Design Association Of Nigeria (gwan) by smartsoft(m): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2009
Graphic and Web Design Association of Nigeria (GWAN) is an organization for professional graphic designers and website designers the aim of this body is to facilitate the advancement of the graphic design / web design profession in Nigeria.

The main focus of this body is to establish fair, trust, and transparency and productive working relationships between graphic designers/website designers and their potential clients. GWAN also will be working on increasing awareness of the value and importance of graphic design/web design in business, education and culture, by organizing Workshop and seminars,

Lets us step up the game of this profession and joining hands together and making nigeria great, (Great People ! Great Nation!)

Website Coming soon, You can join us on FACEBOOK GROUP

http://www./edit.php?officers&gid=74665620565#/group.php?gid=74665620565
Re: Graphic And Web Design Association Of Nigeria (gwan) by Raymond89: 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2009
Whatta gwan!! grin lol, the website should blow us away though. . .
Re: Graphic And Web Design Association Of Nigeria (gwan) by emeshot: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2009
good morning,plz can somebody tell me how to reduce picture size.i have a pic of 785 kb and i need to reduce to at leasr 50kb.plz help.i need to attach some pics now.
Re: Graphic And Web Design Association Of Nigeria (gwan) by Gaminechic: 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2009
Pschew.
Re: Graphic And Web Design Association Of Nigeria (gwan) by OKX(m): 9:15am On Apr 09, 2009
@ smart
the second part- (the increasing awareness , part) i understand. but how will the organisation establish fairness, trust etc.

lofty statements, dont u think?

need more info on her action plan, before signing up becomes an option.
Re: Graphic And Web Design Association Of Nigeria (gwan) by MrSunesis(m): 8:02pm On May 27, 2015
What is the difference between a graphic designer and a web designer? undecided
Re: Graphic And Web Design Association Of Nigeria (gwan) by femzysticks(m): 11:40am On May 30, 2015
A web design association is yet to have a website

Funny tho

MrSunesis:
What is the difference between a graphic designer and a web designer? undecided

where do I start from?
Re: Graphic And Web Design Association Of Nigeria (gwan) by MrSunesis(m): 1:18am On May 31, 2015
femzysticks:
A web design association is yet to have a website

Funny tho

where do I start from?

Well, it is not that I do not know the difference but I just thought to ask a leading question because in my opinion, that association has a wrong name title. Web programmers and designers are diffenerent sets of professionals.
Re: Graphic And Web Design Association Of Nigeria (gwan) by splashbukas(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2016
emeshot:
good morning,plz can somebody tell me how to reduce picture size.i have a pic of 785 kb and i need to reduce to at leasr 50kb.plz help.i need to attach some pics now.
for photoshop. go to image and then image size.reduce d pixel or inchez to d one dat best suites u

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need 3D Animation Training / Learn 3d Blender (video Tutorial For Free) / Large Printing & Photocopy At Extremely Low Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.