Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper (39112 Views)

Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants / Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Rexnegro(m): 1:19am On Sep 13, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Buhari is at fault for this.

What we need is a proactive leader not a reactive one..he unnecessarily delayed the payment of their amnesty allowance until militants started holding meetings..he simply takes too much time to get things done and as such there is a growing lack of confidence in his ability to deliver promptly.

Buhari can afford to mess with other regions but the ND is off-limits before militants help him worsen Nigerias already bad economic situation.
I want to believe them regrouping is to help pdp to win in forthcomin election not to bring shame to gej that apc still win right in his own backyard ? but if not then We re just too sentimental, bias and tribalistic in dis part of the world if their regrouping is to stain pmb govt...cos when gej was there they didn't cos any menace o, they calmed down despite been owed some unpaid amnesty allowance for months , now their gej lost they want to regroup ? Let them regroup na them sabi..I won't cry neither pity them when the heat wil be too hot for them to bear, the money dey sweet them all dis y abi ? Nigeria can't for ever continue to be paying militants na, if they re truly sensible they should fight their leaders for perhaps selling them out all dis y and not nigeria,for example what have they done with all the allocations of billions of naira/dollars to the states , because of dis people we created ministry of niger delta as if na dem alone be the only region in nigeria yet oda regions no complain o....how I wish God can take back HIS crude oil sef from nigeria...at least Japan , England and oda non OPEC countries are still surviving and doing well as a nation than us sef...useless greedy bunch of mumu people....make una carry guns o we shall see who will suffer it most weda other parts of nigeria or dat side...we shall all be in the economic hardship together no wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by guiddoti: 1:30am On Sep 13, 2015
HopeAtHand:

What we need is a proactive leader not a reactive one..he unnecessarily delayed the payment of their amnesty allowance until militants started holding meetings..he simply takes too much time to get things done and as such there is a growing lack of confidence in his ability to deliver promptly.

Buhari can afford to mess with other regions but the ND is off-limits before militants help him worsen Nigerias already bad economic situation.
How do you mean? Those guys are self centered If I may asked you, where do you placed.law abiding citizen? what is their own gain for not being paid too? it cannot work. So it was an applause for people like us who had nothing from their fake emancipation of niger deltans if truely they are fighting for oil rich states
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by guiddoti: 1:39am On Sep 13, 2015
missKiffy:
Nothing dey happen cool
Correct! 100% for you. How would these useless boys keep Nigeria stand still. I doubt if their struggle is for the people.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Billygee2u: 4:58am On Sep 13, 2015
bonechamberlain:
that's good, since buhari has decided to release boko boys and even shower them with gifts, with money made from ND oil. the boys are not happy.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Billygee2u: 4:59am On Sep 13, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by oluwafemi113(m): 5:37am On Sep 13, 2015
erikcantona:
They should start killing zooo police and army and navy from the niger delta !!2 boko bombing from north soon when biafrans run out of patience they will start killing from east then the zoo will fall buhari will run to exile

bonechamberlain:
that's good, since buhari has decided to release boko boys and even shower them with gifts, with money made from ND oil. the boys are not happy.

Please

Make

Use

Of

Your

Brain

(you're not getting younger any more)

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by royalexcel2: 5:53am On Sep 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

Swine Fool

In other news, anybody wey do anyha go see anyha

greedy buffons sold their guns,for amnesty , will they face soldiers and navy with sticks and stones and cry marginalization again ?
Sold which guns? You are a joker.
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by CandyBar: 5:54am On Sep 13, 2015
Militants became glorified......... and hardworking civil servants became ignored and owed.

Even nature abhors injustice and evil.

****I like US for one thing, "They do not negotiate with terrorists" ****
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by citygarden(m): 6:30am On Sep 13, 2015
OK INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE

1 Share

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by fullstreets: 6:37am On Sep 13, 2015
D equipments used 2 clear sambisa r still intact.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by rozayx5(m): 6:41am On Sep 13, 2015
fullstreets:
D equipments used 2 clear sambisa r still intact.

if you have any army friend who fought mend in the creeks. he will tell u bh is friendly grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

these are.swamps. u cant use tanks. u use boats and sail down rivers where ur men are exposed to snipers. rpgs fron the bushes. during the peak militants killed 3 lorries of soldiers in one community. bubu better buckle up. this aint shit

as strong as america is. do u wonder why they struggled against vietnam?

terrain matters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by DaBullIT(m): 6:46am On Sep 13, 2015
royalexcel2:
Sold which guns? You are a joker.
You are more of a professional joker and you do not know it https://sulejasky./2013/02/07/breaking-newspresidency-orders-arrest-of-niger-delta-militants-surrendering-arms/

Spybradd:

thou chimpanzee

grin
Your daddy knows flirting with a money is harmful but he did it anyways , good you embraced your true nature as a chimpazee https://maxsiollun./2009/09/16/will-the-governments-niger-delta-amnesty-succeed/

onajo2000:

They just dropped toy that time Nigeria should pray that nothing happens again
Toy Abi ? he he he

dictbennie:

And you think they are that stupid to drop their sophisticated weapons? Oga, dey only dropped the so called sticks and with the real guns now..
Yes, i do not only think so , i am quite sure they are stewpyd
https://beegeagle./2011/09/24/nigeria-fg-rehabilitates-20192-ex-militants/

godoluwa:
I pity una. did u just mentioned sold their guns? nobody prays for war but getting sophisticated weapon is not a problem for ND militants
Yeah, except the border patrol we have now is not the same as what used to be grin http://sweetcrudereports.com/2012/03/19/ex-militants-blow-up-agip-flow-station-in-bayelsa/

NOTE : ANY TIME YOU SEE REHABILITATION, VOCATION = Money

YES , THEY SOLD their weapons

The funniest part is that those are the last real weapons from and for your old Biafra

Unfortunately those smart ones among you benefitted

The Ignoramus like you guys are the ones lagging behind

I mean where were you e-defenders when common criminals said 30k+ youths joined terrorism and collected HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of Naira for each head?? grin grin grin grin grin

Goats

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Joevics(m): 6:56am On Sep 13, 2015
while their leader, Mr. Ayas Abdulrahman Ingo escaped with gunshot wounds. He warned criminals in the region to desist from all acts of illegalities, vowing that the OPS would continue to match word with action in the fight against criminalities in line with the zero-tolerance campaign. [quote] these people are bokoharam bot militants.
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by omenka(m): 6:59am On Sep 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeah, but you and I are aware that it's the same elites from both sides of the divide that will orchestrate these violence simply to have access to the national cake - I'm still waiting to see if Buhari would play that game like every other Nigerian past Government.

I do not support it when criminal enterprises decide to hold the Govt to ransom simply because the Goverments over time have refused to do what is necessary to ensure that these violent organizations do not find it easy in recruiting people that already feel that they have an ax to grind with the govt.

Make policies that would ensure growth in any system and watch these armed gangs in every part of the country run out of manpower and resources to exploit while perpetrating evil and destabilizing the economy and threaten our peaceful coexistence but nay! they will never do it and anarchy becomes the order of the day.
No nation with her military might has ever killed her way through to achieving peace, harmony and security.
Word.
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by mdanny: 7:12am On Sep 13, 2015
Niger Delta elder shld warn their children if not the blood GEJ and spilled in the Northeast wil repeat in ND. Warn ur children now, Buhari is too hot to play around with.
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by mdanny: 7:18am On Sep 13, 2015
ND has no reason to complain for anything and if their complain is to dare PMB I hop ur re aware that PMB still working with the rtd Gen,the lik of OBJ, T Y Danjuma,Yakubu Gowon and others
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by mdanny: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2015
Any idiot that try himslf wil die lik a fowl. Can hear Asiri Dokubo threatening war again or Tompolo bcus they knw PMB is a no-nonsense man.let. Their elder warn their children
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by tonychristopher: 7:41am On Sep 13, 2015
I am wondering how Nigerian army can tackle this....from history Nigerian army never makes impact without any external assistance ...there are cases ...look at biafran war, look at boko haram look at former militancy... They either get logistic support or some kind

But wait a minute can they handle this men in swamps ...I doubt

..if they can't handle small boko boys on a dry land in a desert region

Let us forget the creeks and swamps ...its a difficult terrain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by tonychristopher: 7:43am On Sep 13, 2015
mdanny:
ND has no reason to complain for anything and if their complain is to dare PMB I hop ur re aware that PMB still working with the rtd Gen,the lik of OBJ, T Y Danjuma,Yakubu Gowon and others

What if they want 100% resource control ....how many wars have those men won with out any external tactics assistance
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Soniceguy78(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2015
just a little gun practise and everyone is shouting...
until Biafra comes,NO PEACE....
if they're looking for what to tackle,we present to them bokoharam
wake up people...I read a book( I will not die,don't ask Me why) do you know that the east is porous and defenceless...and. buhari I playing deaf...
im Neva see anything
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by lastmessenger: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2015
you bad guy.where do you belong? yeriba or BH or ND or MASSOB?
ShineuEye:
With MEND operating in the delta, MASSOB operating in the East and Boko Haram operating in the North, the SW would become the battle ground, winner takes all. I see MEND capturing Ondo in the not too distant future.
Kwara is already Hausa Fulani, wow this is going to be interesting.
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by CallPolice: 8:16am On Sep 13, 2015
Do I know you?

Truckpusher:
You can drown in your ignorance bro.

I don't care.
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by CallPolice: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2015
What is this one saying...

EMANY01:

You must not be very bright.
Because for the Chinese as well as the Nigerian government going to war will essentially wipe out the economy.
A war between china and japan will set the Chinese economy back no less than thirty years even if china were to win and when they do world trade will be totally closed to them by Europe and the US and the the anti china section of south east asia.
A war between between the government of Nigeria and south south insurrectionists in modern day Nigeria will more than wipe out Nigeria's economy ,it will almost wipe out Nigeria itself.
Think about it a full 65% ratio of our energy supply comes from the south south when you consider Nigerias current generated capasity of about 5000MWATTS .
That ratio grows instead of reducing if you consider the other locked in 5000MWATTS that already has been built but cant be commissioned for a multitude of reasons.
The only two sources that make a dent in this ratio are the Kainji/Jeba/shiroro dams and the new dam that the Goodluck administration started that would HOPEFULLY be finished in the last quarter of 2019.Between these dams they produce/will produce an estimated total of 3000MWATTS.
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Xboyvelli: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2015
I just wish as Nigerian we will learn to respect each other and live in harmony cos when biafa started - more igbos died, when militancy started ' more ND died, when boko haram started more Hausa died. so When militancy resurface again - more Niger Deltans will die again.so also biafara. Pls lest be wise, what the common man want is better governance even if that will be delivered by Japanese while the reach politicians we want destruction cos that is what enriches them.
SO BE WISE GENTLEMEN!!!!
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by chronique(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2015
This is something I have never wished for. You can call the airforce in,to drop its payload on terrorists in the north where the terrain is made up of rocks,hills,deserts,mountains and caves but you can't just drop bombs all around the Niger Delta without possibly destroying oil wells/fields and pipielines/gas pipelines. At the end of the day,you'd end up destroying our national source of income. The second part is that the moment you start shelling the Niger Delta,all foreign oil companies will close up immediately. This would leave the country grounded financially. This is a very difficult time for Nigeria. Mehn,I need to start hustling to relocate my family out of this country before we all get trapped in. Bella was right afterall.
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Xboyvelli: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2015
Consider thebpipulation of ND and the experience gathered by our military in anti-militancy and counter terrorism Ops coupled with the weapon in their inventory.it is politically unwise for any body to ttorment trouble.
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 13, 2015
Spybradd:

ye have spoken well,......

...........however,......
....... I am a ...

chimpanzee, because i be militant!

grin
......... Sorry for your life o!
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Blizzy9ja: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

Swine Fool

In other news, anybody wey do anyha go see anyha

greedy buffons sold their guns,for amnesty , will they face soldiers and navy with sticks and stones and cry marginalization again ?
If you believe they gave out their guns, then you're capable of believing anything... I witnessed the disarmament exercise at Port Harcourt barrack it was just a mere make-believe, just pray the boys don't go back to the creek again cuz the arms won't be a problem
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by vRendoh(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2015
macolino:
Wahala dey for we country ooo
macolino:
Wahala dey for we country ooo

Hmm!
NA WAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by DaBullIT(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2015
Shooo

No where you no dey dey you be winch ? grin

Blizzy9ja:
If you believe they gave out their guns, then you're capable of believing anything... I witnessed the disarmament exercise at Port Harcourt barrack it was just a mere make-believe, just pray the boys don't go back to the creek again cuz the arms won't be a problem
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by DaBullIT(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2015
Search the world Laser Guided **
chronique:
This is something I have never wished for. You can call the airforce in,to drop its payload on terrorists in the north where the terrain is made up of rocks,hills,deserts,mountains and caves but you can't just drop bombs all around the Niger Delta without possibly destroying oil wells/fields and pipielines/gas pipelines. At the end of the day,you'd end up destroying our national source of income. The second part is that the moment you start shelling the Niger Delta,all foreign oil companies will close up immediately. This would leave the country grounded financially. This is a very difficult time for Nigeria. Mehn,I need to start hustling to relocate my family out of this country before we all get trapped in. Bella was right afterall.
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by galadima77(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2015
erikcantona:
They should start killing zooo police and army and navy from the niger delta !!2 boko bombing from north soon when biafrans run out of patience they will start killing from east then the zoo will fall buhari will run to exile

I pray u fall victim of one of such killings too, amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) / EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate / Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.