Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? (51129 Views)

Why do pretty girls rarely have boyfriends / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Ladies Why Do You Have Boyfriends When You Are Not Ready For Marriage Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by kinibigdeal(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by naijaboiy: 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
adeh39:

Iyawo, i don't agree with your points.....90%?

It seems u are not living in this planet....pls babe go nd make enquiries before concluding, not from those 16 or 17yr old children, ask from d mature ones, most women don't care about guys money anymore angry, women rules d world now, especially when it comes to money nd power.......cool
ROTFL where did this one get her Shady facts from?

Women rule the world? When it comes to money and power? shocked

This is definitely the funniest comment i've seen so far on this thread gringringrincheesy

3 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

This is definitely the funniest comment i've seen so far on this thread gringringrincheesy
[/b]

undecided undecided
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Aminat508(f): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Just look at the broke bìtch talking. gringrin

You are on the same level with the guys you are tongue lashing in your post so how different are you from them?

Can you swear with your flattened chest that you have not received any monetary reward from a guy?

Lie now and let IFA strike your already flat chest to paper. undecided

Iranu! grin
moi boo kiss kiss kiss
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by lilmax(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

[/b]
no,women rules the world grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by simdam500(m): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
I see the thread and the topic is complicated that I've not been in this situation since I was born...

courting and reason to court sad
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Youngpo413: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
adeh39:

Iyawo, i don't agree with your points.....90%?

It seems u are not living in this planet....pls babe go nd make enquiries before concluding, not from those 16 or 17yr old children, ask from d mature ones, most women don't care about guys money anymore angry, women rules d world now, especially when it comes to money nd power.......cool
SMH
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Omotayor123(f): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
wtfCode:
reminds me of iyanya's song *shorty say she no come for the money o, she no come for the money o...*
this one i have right here really came for ma d!ck.
And u knw what...i love it. Yea...i fvcking love it.
#one_of_the_best_relationship_ever!!
shocked
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Omotayor123(f): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

[/b]
grin
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Youngpo413: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
That theory on ladies not wanting relationship for gain,only apply to 5% of naija women.

We all know the truth. Well,I am here to read lies inebriated by sentimental biasness from ladies.
[/size]
don't mind them
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Omotayor123(f): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aminat508:
moi boo kiss kiss kiss
Ore miiiiii I sight you at dp... Engagement ring shey
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Aminat508(f): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

Ore miiiiii I sight you at dp... Engagement ring shey
no nah. cheesy
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Youngpo413: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
thelish:
In most cases, the money is d number one thing for babes. Na d way u spend for dem pass, love dey later enter. Some might be working, but they still feel the guy is entitled to caring for their needs. U see babes managing a cheating n useless boyfriend the guy is spending on them. The most painful part is dat some are from well to do families. When I was dating my hubby in school, I know how many stroking I take from friends cos I was helping out with cash. they said I was a disgrace to womanhood. And I ask them if boyfriend don turn automatically to my dad, to cater for me. Babes will always listen to a guy driving range rover evoque, weda Na him get am or not, than listen to a guy dat is trekking. Abeg I don tire to type. anybody doubting, should go out there n do d survey.
you are saying the truth,don't mind those liars and pretenders,I'm sure they are trying to impress some mugus here.
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Omotayor123(f): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aminat508:
no nah. cheesy
tongue
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Aminat508(f): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by kandiikane(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aminat508:
Most women really don't care whether you have money or not. That may seem shocking, but it's true. cool

What women do care about is HOW YOU MAKE US FEEL. kiss

You need to be able to give us an EXPERIENCE. You can do this with money - but sometimes it works even better to do it without money . not only sex matter abegi grin

there is more to the equation than cash YES

Show us love, care, nd be contented.

Mae West once said, "A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him." A man with "fire" gives women good experiences that they remember. And those experiences do NOT have to cost a lot of money

Also the ambition and drive to succeed even if you don't have money.
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by pet4ril(f): 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
hulega:
ANOTHER LIE
u better come out of this your dream world, bcoos it will never help you.. this is 21st century
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
Krystalzkris:
keep coughing oocheesy
open ur mouth lemme cough cheesy
Krystalzkris:
keep coughing oocheesy
open ur mouth lemme cough
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
Krystalzkris:
keep coughing oocheesy
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
how old are you?

You sound so childish.
amebo,who talk to u.I can't marry u but I can marry omotayo. Huuu.
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
janefrancisca:
Not really..registered 2013 but started being active last month.
no wonder
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mhizkel:
Thank youcheesy
gerra ra here
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

shocked because I won't ask for money grin tongue
u will ask but it seems ur burden will be lighter.*winks*
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by thelish(f): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
you are saying the truth,don't mind those liars and pretenders,I'm sure they are trying to impress some mugus here.

hahahahaha. I don't even mind if I will be crucified, truth is bitter. Enter street see all d nonsense going on in d name of money.

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Mhizkel(f): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
gerra ra here
Huh
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Youngpo413: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
janefrancisca:
That a gal stopped to listen to a guy driving range rover does not mean she will later end up dating him except she likes him or wants something else from him. I could rememba there was a day i was coming back from school during my undergraduate days and this jeep pulled up next to me, only for one onistha nwa nna to come out and started murdering english in d name of toasting. there and there i told him am not interested, he had the money but was so full of himself and an olodo. This is just one out of many but all am trying to say is that women are enticed by what they see and will want to answer the one with range rover dan a guy trekking but answering is different from actually dating d person. Please people should stop stereotyping.
keep deceiving yourself.
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mhizkel:
Huh
tongue
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Trishpat(f): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]all ladies date for love. if ur just for money, den ur a side guy. fact!
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by janefrancisca(f): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
keep deceiving yourself.
Keep minding your business
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Toks2008(m): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Omotayor123:
They said guys go into relationships for sex And intimacy(How True) ... Why then do ladies go into relationships Especially those that will tell you they are not ready for marriage.

A friend told me courtship is a scam and fraud. He said if I guy tells you " I want to court you" it's tantamount to saying "I want to sex you" And I agreed with him on that as I have seen a marriage that didn't last six months after 10 years of courtship And a Marriage of no courtship that lasts for Eternity.!

I realized *from personal survey* that :

90%of ladies have boyfriends for monetary/financial benefits *imagine a girl telling her boyfriend "You can't be sexing me for free* (how's she different from a prostitute).
And they tend to dump the guy sorry as$ should he default in meeting up with their demand. And move on to the next victim.

What happened to Being self Independent

8% of ladies have boyfriend for sex. *Imagine a single lady coming to social media to lament about how she's being sex starved. (lipsrsealed) when does pre marital sex become a necessity undecided

What happened to Abstinence till Marriage

2% of ladies have boyfriend for support. They need someone they can talk to and share things with.

Which category Did you Belong

P. S. I stand to be corrected. No bashing or derailing please.
Let us Interact in a Mature Manner.
. [/color]

Just seeing this.

Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jetjacky:
to service joystick laa
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by iRepNaija1: 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jetjacky:
Na 90% of the people she came across... lol tongue

She could have come across six people for all we know. Her findings are faulty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) / It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.