Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager (34231 Views)

Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos / House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos / What Should Be The Salay For An Assistant Manager Sales In Electrical Field--in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by sweetielee(f): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2015
StealthIdeals:
So, I sud bone as e dey form manager ova me?
yes

3 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by enigma2007(m): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2015
obstead200:
I am not tribalistic. But I can swear, from my own encounter with them in the work place, that you must be a Yoru.ba man. They are the pple who view issues in the twisted way u do.

Greed and covetousness is not a tribal thing.. So don't attribute it to one tribe or people...I have seen people from all walks of life display what the OP is doing..

Broaden your horizon!

2 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by tonychristopher: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2015
Antoinne:

Incredible how Nigerians must first excuse themselves before making tribalistic comments. How do you guys do it!!??

Nice Monica ...are you French ?

Nice submission ...where are u from
Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by belloay(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2015
Hmnn....@Op.... I wish you the best. I guess you were employed as Assistant Manager...and your salary and other entitlement have not been denied you.
Greed and Pride come to mind as one reads your story and even the way you are insulting people you came to seek advice from.
Learn some humility sir. Learn Humility. You seem to know your job but my friend, attitude matters and you would do yourself alot of good by improving that.
Again, all the best!

2 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by chichriso: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2015
you protesting will show how irresponsible you are

CHICHriso said ::::[ CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by enigma2007(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2015
Unionised:

Ode!

He is an igbo man like you!

Always arrogant and wanting to reap where they did not sow!

Shior...

Not nice! Can't you people focus on the issue with "tribal bashing"?

2 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Alexandro2(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2015
be grateful to God n work ur way to d top....

1 Like

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by crackhouse(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2015
Humble begining is very important in anything u just started. Be humble dude and God will elevate u. That's my candid advice.
Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by kayjasper(f): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2015
First you wrote this......

obstead200:
I am not tribalistic.

Then in the same sentence you went ahead to write this....

obstead200: But I can swear, from my own encounter with them in the work place, that you must be a Yoru.ba man. They are the pple who view issues in the twisted way u do.

Wow

With your post i just realised this morning that
Foolishness does not have age restrictions!!!

6 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by BRAV0O(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2015
jaymichael:
@Op, just know it is GOD that rewards and uplift one. Do not be jealous, do not despise or subvert constituted authority because it is GOD that places one in the position of authority whether that person is qualified or not or whether that person "sabi the work or not" , just be faithful and diligent in your work as GOD will reward your work in due time. Do you even know if GOD is preparing you for a position higher than the Manager and all the trappings it attracts?
Do not let the Devil play pranks with you. Pray against and rebuke the spirit of PRIDE and SELF IMPORTANCE for you to reach the place of your glory which is very near. Even if people hold you in high esteem, bring yourself down lest they lead you high up and remove the ladder, leaving you crashing down real hard. Not all that praise you, Love you.
Remember this always, ALL THAT MATTERS TO US AND MAKE US HUMAN ARE NOTHING BUT VANITY AND VAINGLORY.
Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Henricarter(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2015
amguud:
U said u don't av a problem yet u want to protest..
I smell anger n jeloci..

Do u knw how he got the position of a manager?? Are dey not paying u ur salary as agreed?
Protest n probably get fired even with ur expertise..and watch some1 else take ur place..
. Complain and some1 else will take U̶̲̥̅̊ positin
Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by ijekul(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2015
missKiffy:

Not trying to be tribalistic too but I actually think he's an igbo man, cos they are the ones that are usually so full of themselves

Buh ur already being tribalistic undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by nonyedoris: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2015
My man listen to peoples advices cos that's why u come to this plat form, all u need is to be patient when it is due time u may even get position more than a manager.I have once work under some one that am more experience in the job, my exitence and input was a treat to him, all his effort to get me down, I remain focus and rather been kind to him and at point he went to some one and started confessing to the person that despite all his evil did to me I was rather more nice to him, at a piont he come b4 me and ask for 4giveness, all those witchhunting was been observe by Gm then, when the Gm got another offer from Another company he pull me out and make me the regional manager. What am saying in ecences is be patient Gods time is the best.

1 Like

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by enigma2007(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2015
tonychristopher:

This is one thing I know

Your single and unhappy because of this and I can put my bet on this

You must be a Yoruba lady

Why bring tribalism here

How can some bitchh be this nasty and tardy

Who fuckks ur Toto seff

Easy bro! she was only replying the guy that started it..It was this dude (obstead200) that started the tribal bashing..

6 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by chuksbogus2001: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2015
angelTI:
@OP, if you go on with this mindset, you won't go far in life!

Kindly resist the thought in you and you will notice that in due season, the sky will be your starting point!

Regards

you have said it all. if the OP continue in this his mind set he won't go far. humble yourself your time will come!!! your protest may make management see u in another light

1 Like

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by chronique(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2015
Lol. But on a more serious note,I don't wish to ever be unlucky to have someone like the op around me.
WhoBeThisMan:
this was the very attitude satan exhibited that got him where he is today. Bro, don't let the devil use you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by ifeomaekol(f): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2015
Humility can go a long way to help u @d op---------yes u kw ur good, they kw too ur good in ur wrk etc bt dnt be d proud type, evrything hs its time n season. Wat do u wnt to protest for, dt b/c ur doing ur job which u shuld u shuld b given a car? So fast? D manager ur eyeing do u kw his history wt dt farm, d owner etc? Ur protest cn cost u ur job mind u, jux do ur wrk, take ur salary @every end of d month n plan on hw to get a car of ur own. D car d manager is using is offical which means whenever he decides to leave, the car starts bck in d farm, so go get ur own. And dnt think ur too good, it is better to be asked to take a higher postion than to be told to give ur place to someone more important--------be wise, when u stoop u conquer, n dt cn only happen wt humility.

1 Like

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2015
StealthIdeals:
So, I sud bone as e dey form manager ova me?
Your contract carry official car?

4 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by NemzySeries(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2015
PRIDE IN D MAKING....ask lucifer wat pride got him into & wat he has bin suffetring since he wuz relocated frm heaven

......d manager haz bin dere b4 u so y all dis?...abi dem dey pay ur salary 4 microfinance bank while d manger dey collect hin own 4 CBN?......ma guty put all dis away & enjoy d reason y u were employed.....leave all dis feminine battle 4 junior staffs abeg
Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by ojosegun2011(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2015
Prrotest and lose your job. How long have you spent there that you are ambitious for a car. You will soon go back home and a better person will replace you that doesn't need an official car. Better face your job squarely. There is nothing out here my friend.

1 Like

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by pepperrest001(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2015
U be idiot 4 life, manager wey don dey d company b4 u cum. U beta work hard 2 d success of d company
Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by bigtt76(f): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Being spiritual as you mentioned should have helped take away that spirit of coverteousness. Yes because you covert your neighbor's position.

You were hired for what you know as an assistant manager likewise him too.

Ever wondered why permanent secretaries are not elected to ministerial positions? They are there to lead the bosses just as you are doing now.

You only need to stay calm and await what God has in store for you. Do not jump the gun.

Happy Sunday to you and all.

StealthIdeals:
You have said you don't know me. That's why I won't hurl insults at me. Do you know the nature of the gang-up against me in that place? If I'm not spiritual, do you think I'll be alive today? Your childish reasoning stinks to the high heavens.

3 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Empedocles(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2015
If I were a pastor I would mount the pulpit on sunday and say to the whole church if you knw any one who is a farm manager,tell him to take heed his life is at stake because I A̶̲̥̅♏ damn sure not less dan once the OP has tot of getting rid(or killing)his "boss"

6 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by hardbody: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2015
missKiffy:

Not trying to be tribalistic too but I actually think he's an igbo man, cos they are the ones that are usually so full of themselves

I have been reading and was content with it till u started typing this rubbish. I am Igbo. I did all the work as a senior manager reporting to a Director who was a DMD in my multinational. I never for a day coveted his position even though i knew he was deliberately stalling my career growth. In line with what most reasonable people here have said, i did the job and let him take all the glory, that way i protected my job. A day came when he chose to resign and the Board did not think twice about elevating me. I did not become a Director but took over the substantive post that the man kept me acting for 3 years.

My point? Grow up and see things for what they are and stop being tribalistic. Today i have igbos and yorubas reporting to me and they do all the job i used to do then. My role is only advisory and supervisory now with direct interface to the MD, Chairman and the Board. Grow up small girl and also move around a bit and learn about other cultures.

4 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by knostbrown01(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Law 1 from 48laws of Powe *NEVER OUTSHINE YOUR MASTER* reversal may be used but make sure you r perfectly perfect and be prepared for d consequences
Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Jwhizzy(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2015
Sometimes people pray day and night, fast and go to all sorts of vigils asking for God to elevate them, but God sees their hearts and knows it is filled with pride and covetousness. So He puts someone above them, less qualified, less deserving. Yet they do not repent, instead continuing in their folly.

OP, pray for divine wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Sheggy13(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2015
obstead200:
I am not tribalistic. But I can swear, from my own encounter with them in the work place, that you must be a Yoru.ba man. They are the pple who view issues in the twisted way u do.

So back to the topic. Right thinking pple have said it all. Keep envy, ego and jealousy aside. Just do the job u were hired and being paid to do.
God will surely uplift and reward u in due time.
In as much as you've given him a good advice, saying you're not tribalistic is the most obvious lie of the century. Using the experience of your workplace to judge a whole tribe of millions of people. You're indirectly saying Yorubas are proud, arrogant and full of ego. What can be more tribalistic than that? Introducing ethnicity in a thread that has nothing to do with it. Idiotic bigot. I hate people like u.

8 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2015
Sorry @opt lipsrsealed
Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by livebullet(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2015
StealthIdeals:
I was recently employed in a farm as an assistant manager. I studied animal production and health. The manager studied political science. Since the resumption at the farm, I direct all activities ranging from feed formulation in the feedmill, animal treatments and handling, biosecurity measure, arable farming etc. The management hold meetings with me alone concerning farm reports, feed managements, sales and anything that concerns the farm's progress. They specifically hired me 'cause animal farming is my field. Note that I'm an expert in animal production and health, agronomy, and agricultural economics. So, I see myself as the manager, cause the only thing the manager does is withdrawing money in the banks to procure farm inputs as a result of decisions reached by me and the management. The manager is using official car, but I'm using nothing. I have no problem with him using the car, but I see it as an insult on my person. Should I protest?

Go get ur own farm...workin as an employee means being an employee u have to learn to take all d shit

1 Like

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2015
StealthIdeals:
You have said you don't know me. That's why I won't hurl insults at me. Do you know the nature of the gang-up against me in that place? If I'm not spiritual, do you think I'll be alive today? Your childish reasoning stinks to the high heavens.

Evil man!

1 Like

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by lanpio(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2015
The farm has been existing b4 u,and u met the FM on ground so u presence can be without, fine u are a professional in the all u need is a good salary and incentives for your technical know how.Am sure the FM will be aa friend or relative to the chairman, so be careful,he(chairman)needs some1 to give daily info.technical and non alikes.Pray for better offer and be contended. This scenario is common in farms,talking from experience!!!
Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by enigma2007(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2015
hardbody:

I have been reading and was content with it till u started typing this rubbish. I am Igbo. I did all the work as a senior manager reporting to a Director who was a DMD in my multinational. I never for a day coveted his position even though i knew he was deliberately stalling my career growth. In line with what most reasonable people here have said, i did the job and let him take all the glory, that way i protected my job. A day came when he chose to resign and the Board did not think twice about elevating me. I did not become a Director but took over the substantive post that the man kept me acting for 3 years.

My point? Grow up and see things for what they are and stop being tribalistic. Today i have igbos and yorubas reporting to me and they do all the job i used to do then. My role is only advisory and supervisory now with direct interface to the MD, Chairman and the Board. Grow up small girl and also move around a bit and learn about other cultures.

She didnt started it.. It was this dude obstead200

I was also enjoying people's response until i saw the poo from that guy. Like i said in an earlier post, the issue is not limited to any tribe or set of people rather it has to do with the personality of the person in question and how they perceive themselves.

Tribalism aside: On your response, that is a fantastic and it gives me up that the higher ups are seeing my contributions despite the fact that i have some people taking all the glory presently.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) / Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) / Lady Commercial Bus Driver In Enugu Spotted In Action (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.