Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (386766 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by bemagnify: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
I need five fiverr reviews from account....contact me via whatsapp on my signature
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
3RNEST:

That's the secret about upwork one geniue client! U Don blow.. .

You keep bidding until u find that client, but don't ask your client for payments outside upwork them go hammer ur account, speaking from experience!!

Still waiting for my new account to be approved like seriously upwork is getting tight everyday....but we go survive no matter what...

But am gonna tell my client to create a job for me there or if not I don't even know sef. Gotten tired of up works the projects I can do are vastly under priced 50 dollars for a full applications that's written with a framework am I mad ?

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
pcguru1:

But am gonna tell my client to create a job for me there or if not I don't even know sef. Gotten tired of up works the projects I can do are vastly under priced 50 dollars for a full applications that's written with a framework am I mad ?
Lolx, basically u don't need to use upwork again since your client is no longer new to u....just do his/her job via email or Skype then u get paid directly...

My clients still paying me directly after I kolobi am from upwork, the site no get head again.. .its just there for escrow between u and your client..

#Success bro!!!

3 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
3RNEST:

Lolx, basically u don't need to use upwork again since your client is no longer new to u....just do his/her job via email or Skype then u get paid directly...

My clients still paying me directly after I kolobi am from upwork, the site no get head again.. .its just there for escrow between u and your client..

#Success bro!!!

The problem is getting the cash directly how do you get your cash, I was mostly using Upworks just as an escrow.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
pcguru1:

The problem is getting the cash directly how do you get your cash, I was mostly using Upworks just as an escrow.
Use payoneer, link it to your upwork account!! If u don't have meet me I will recommend some legit freelancers withdrawal agent to you..

As for my client, I work off upwork since we already build trust between ourselves he pay directly to my skrill account after the deal is done and dusted...

For new clients I just work for them they pay via upwork I will wait until it's accumulate to $100 before I withdraw..and I also have format I use to seduce/convice new client to bid me for a job... kiss

Hope this help smiley

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
3RNEST:

Use payoneer, link it to your upwork account!! If u don't have meet me I will recommend some legit freelancers withdrawal agent to you..

As for my client, I work off upwork since we already build trust between ourselves he pay directly to my skrill account after the deal is done and dusted...

For new clients I just work for them they pay via upwork I will wait until it's accumulate to $100 before I withdraw..and I also have format I use to seduce/convice new client to bid me for a job... kiss

Hope this help smiley

Guy I need to contact you more, I have Payoneer but my card has expired, and to renew has been a problem, I can't withdraw without the card however I have a Domicillary Dollar account
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
pcguru1:

Guy I need to contact you more, I have Payoneer but my card has expired, and to renew has been a problem, I can't withdraw without the card however I have a Domicillary Dollar account
Aways on whatsapp.. .meet me!!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
3RNEST:

My Upwork WhatsApp group still available in case anyone is interested to join the dollar moving train smiley

As for your withdrawal, just use your payoneer withdrawal agent to get your money out of upwork.. .

Straight up am gonna add it , thanks mehn
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
pcguru1:

Straight up am gonna add it , thanks mehn
You're welcome bro cool
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Clone2020(m): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork and all PayPal withdrawals; @ Juicy Rates

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by pman06(m): 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Bring all your Skrill Payoneer Neteller at the best rate possible.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by engrSED: 1:34am On Aug 17, 2017
3RNEST:

My Upwork WhatsApp group still available in case anyone is interested to join the dollar moving train smiley

As for your withdrawal, just use your payoneer withdrawal agent to get your money out of upwork.. .

Please add me 07035546496
Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 1:37am On Aug 17, 2017
engrSED:

Please add me 07035546496
Thanks.
Click on my whatsapp link below
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wow!!!

My New Profile has just been approved! !!! cheesy
No giving up, upwork all the way.. ..

#TeamUpworkRock!! cool

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
hello guys,

is anybody having issues with the time tracker? mine is not connecting despite the strong Internet connection ( airtel with phone hotspot)... Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks for your anticipated responses.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2017
emmaversity:
hello guys,

is anybody having issues with the time tracker? mine is not connecting despite the strong Internet connection ( airtel with phone hotspot)... Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks for your anticipated responses.
Have you contacted their support team?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by softwareplus: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
are there any upwork estimators in the house sometimes i feel like i'm the only nigerian earning in that category... here is a link to my upwork profile for the curious ones,
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by softwareplus: 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
softwareplus:
are there any upwork estimators in the house sometimes i feel like i'm the only nigerian earning in that category... here is a link to my upwork profile for the curious ones,

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~0172f23ddad0a8e9c6/
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
3RNEST:

plz boss can u mentor me am a newbie on upwork. my whatapp contact is 08131280558
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
banjo022:
plz boss can u mentor me am a newbie on upwork. my whatapp contact is 08131280558
Click the link below meet me on whatsApp....thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
softwareplus:
what's estimator? what niche is that? undecided
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
3RNEST:

Click the link below meet me on whatsApp....thanks
there is nothing below
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
We'll be outsourcing to an academic editor and reviewer who has high level of copy-editing, critiquing theses, dissertations, academic documents and scholar papers. Efficient with APA, MLA, Chicago and other prominent style guides and formating. Would be great if you're a prolific academic writer also.

Proficiency to good working knowledge of MS word track changes and comment functions is highly desired.

You must be fanatical to meeting deadlines available via Email and WhatsApp for fluid communications.

Kindly indicate your interest and experience with an application here: aprofessor@naij.com
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by oylam(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hello freelancers. I have an approved Upwork account but yesterday, I noticed I can't submit any proposal because I'm required to do a webcam verification. Please, how do I overcome this?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
oylam:
Hello freelancers. I have an approved Upwork account but yesterday, I noticed I can't submit any proposal because I'm required to do a webcam verification. Please, how do I overcome this?
If it's your real account then verification is made easy!

If it's fake account then leave that account and walk away.. .

Hope this help smiley
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Ysakaws1: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
victor101:

Ensure you've got the basics, Laptop, modem(connected to net) then take time to visit these sites www.upwork.com and www.freelancer.com , I will like to see more nairalanders on upwork. you will get big cash here.. hmmm, freelancer, is a preparatory ground, why? because you get lots of spamming and Indians there(the site doesn't look serious), If you've got marketable skill. I'll advice you come to upwork. Well any other thing, you can reach me here or my email: aprofessor@naij.com ( If am less busy I will reply).
Please I need your help on starting a career on upwork. I am a writer on fiverr and I have earned considerably through the platform. However, I need to divert to upwork for some reasons. Please I need you to kindly put me through. Help me with your whatsapp number, so we can talk more about this. I will be so much obliged if you help.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Ysakaws1: 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
3RNEST:
Wow!!!

My New Profile has just been approved! !!! cheesy
No giving up, upwork all the way.. ..

#TeamUpworkRock!! cool
Please I need your help on starting a career on upwork. I am a writer on fiverr and I have earned considerably through the platform. However, I need to divert to upwork for some reasons. Please I need you to kindly put me through. Help me with your whatsapp number, so we can talk more about this. I will be so much obliged if you help.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ysakaws1:

Email contact via signature
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Ysakaws1: 1:07am On Aug 21, 2017
victor101:

Email contact via signature
Done
Thanks!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 1:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Ysakaws1:

Check the link below.. ...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Ysakaws1: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2017
3RNEST:

Check the link below.. ...
There is no link below please
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 9:55am On Aug 21, 2017
Ysakaws1:

There is no link below please
My signature.. .whatspp link

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.