Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (386888 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tosinjay(m): 5:17am On Oct 09, 2017
Buying your bulk payoneer

Buying from $50 and above

Whatsapp d'sig
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by CallmeLucy(m): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2017
Bulk Payoneer funds again at sweet rates
Instant Payment
Click the link in my Signature to get to my WhatsApp directly.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Clone2020(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork & All PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

1st withdrawal $100 & above; later withdrawals any amount

All transactions are done within minutes.

My contact in signature, whatsapp link below
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tosinjay(m): 5:28am On Oct 10, 2017
tosinjay:
Buying your bulk payoneer @335/$

Buying from $50 and above

Whatsapp d'sig
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by benjijosh(m): 1:01am On Oct 11, 2017
Am here with my first ever and hard earned upwork funds, any trusted exchanger here??
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 5:58am On Oct 11, 2017
Bring your fiverr withdrawals and Payoneer, skrill, Bitcoin funds

Instant naira.............Min $100 (Fast Exchanger)

Whatsapp : +971 5558213 85
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by modath(f): 6:06am On Oct 11, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hi Upworkers, its been a while..
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
benjijosh:
Am here with my first ever and hard earned upwork funds, any trusted exchanger here??

I think @Mus1 exchanges at N340/$. I used his services recently. A great guy!

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
benjijosh:

@callmelucy is efficient too.. recommended!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
victor101:
Hi Upworkers, its been a while..

Shoot your Freelancing questions here.. I'm kinda free this period to tackle them. Guys that has sent me email and WhatsApp messages. Sincerely, I've been quite busy and rather you post your questions here. Be sure I'll quote you back!!

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by CallmeLucy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Thanks boss, you still didn't reply my last message on WhatsApp tho.

cool
victor101:

@callmelucy is efficient too.. recommended!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
victor101:

I think @Mus1 exchanges at N340/$. I used his services recently. A great guy!

how do I sell my upwork earning to online exchanger? I kind of like their rate #
340/$ compared to upwork #332/$..... How is it done?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
emmaversity:

how do I sell my upwork earning to online exchanger? I kind of like their rate #

From Upwork, withdraw your earnings to Payoneer, then sell to exchangers from your Payoneer account.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tosinjay(m): 5:54am On Oct 13, 2017
emmaversity:

I buy funds, you can contact me on whatsapp.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2017
benjijosh:
I buy upwork funds also.. .when it's available holla me.. .
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by promo4(m): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2017
Hi,

I need a reliable and trusted exchanger.

$220 fiverr PayPal fund available for instant withdrawal.

Quote or reply me if you have a good rate please not all these 310, 315 things.

Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Day11(m): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2017
promo4:
Hi,

Thanks

come
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
i have an upwork account which i want to sell, its a fully verified Nigerian account if your interested, i can send you a link to view the account and make your choice.

the reason am selling it is because i can no longer cope with working on upwork, school and job.... so i need to sell to those having difficulties getting a Nigerian upwork account.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
150$ Btc needed at a fair rate.
Come with trusted escrow
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Godfullsam(m): 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
stagger:
The starting point is: what skill do these guys have? If you have no skill you will be earning peanuts!

But if you have real skills, employers will come with thousands of dollars begging you to do their work. I made $50,000 from a Latvian company on Elance in 2013 alone. That company alone paid my rent that year and a jeep I bought.

You have to be on top of the food chain. All this talk about profile building without skills is a waste of time.

I even give 10k, 20k jobs to students because I am too busy now and work with few high paying companies now. There is even a php developer I know based in Lagos who has done more than 700 jobs on freelancer. When u reach that stage jobs will be chasing you, not you chasing $2 per 500 words peanut butter change.

Pls what are the skills that one must to become a successful freelancer. Itemise tge skill.
Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Godfullsam(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
twosquare:
well, I've been following Victor101 thread silently, since he is on FL com per say. As a newbie that just joined freelancing (just 2 months now).. I can say with all truthfulness (even though I'm a busy person and just started staying online 24/7) that I have earned $1500 on freelancing (as a newbie ooo) and still counting... Just finished a job of $200 this Sunday and I've been credited... It's real if you can take bold step and know your onions.

Pls what are the skills that i must learn as a freelancer
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by twosquare(m): 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Godfullsam:

Pls what are the skills that i must learn as a freelancer
There is a lot of them...depending on which you can do...you can start following one of my new blogs--- https://www.techbiz101.com where I will be discussing these things. I think I also have a small list which I will soon upload to the website. If you really want to know...pay a visit to one of the freelance sites and look for their categories...You will see a lot of it, then you can choose which one to do.

Freelancing: Things you must know https://www.techbiz101.com/freelancing-things-you-must-know/
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by frankmoney(m): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Just got a job on fiverr after a while , but I am currently facing a challenge of data in order to complete the job , any kind nairalander that's able to help ? Will pay back as soon as I clear payments it's a promise
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by PrinceMario(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Bring all your withdrawals from Fiverr, Upwork, Craiglist, iWriter, Freelancer.com etc and cash out at a good rate.
We’ll withdraw any amount for you.

No time wasting, all transactions are done in minutes.

Just click on signature.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by PrinceMario(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
promo4:
Hi,

Thanks
Have you been able to withdraw your fund? if no, click on signature.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
victor101:

From Upwork, withdraw your earnings to Payoneer, then sell to exchangers from your Payoneer account.
Thanks brother, you are always supportive...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nsonaso(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Buying PAYONEER 340/$
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by demanuel(m): 7:15am On Oct 14, 2017
Nsonaso:
Buying PAYONEER 340/$
you exchange that for any amount?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nsonaso(m): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2017
demanuel:
you exchange that for any amount?
Chat me on Whatsapp
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by go4success(f): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hi everyone. I need two writers who can deliver 2 1000 words SEO articles by tomorrow morning. I'm paying #1000 per article. Please contact me ASAP. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.