Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (386944 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
whatsapp to exchange your funds at most attractive rate and instant payment.

SKRILL -NETELLER -BITCOIN -PAYPAL AND PAYONEER.

Call / Whatsapp 08088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Clone2020(m): 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork, Elance, Freelancer, iwriter and all PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

1st withdrawal $100 & above; later withdrawals any amount

All transactions are done within minutes.

Contact in signature, Whatsapp link below
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by chrome001: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hi Everyone. I have taken my time to learn how to write good articles and I have written for those who outsource articles so I believe I am ready to join Upwork. However, my dream was cut short when Upwork kept refusing to approve my account. 3rnest, Victor101 or any other guru here I need your help. Thanks in advance.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
chrome001:
Hi Everyone. I have taken my time to learn how to write good articles and I have written for those who outsource articles so I believe I am ready to join Upwork. However, my dream was cut short when Upwork kept refusing to approve my account. 3rnest, Victor101 or any other guru here I need your help. Thanks in advance.
Meet me on whatsapp...but I already drop tips here on how to get upwork approved account.... embarassed
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by modath(f): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by einsteine(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2017
Thread is no longer as vibrant as it used to be.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hello guys!

Is payoneer still issuing cards? I registered last week and I was asked to put in my Nigeria account details. Nothing like send in my card down, anyone with the right information?

Also, I have a domiciliary account, Is it okay I withdraw my upwork money with it?

What's the best option?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by promo4(m): 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
I'm asking this same question about card issuance. Payoneer hasn't given me date for my card since August I registered instead asking me to withdraw my funds.

I got my local bank connected with Payoneer in their new process.

Anyone with an idea should help please.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kaycodes: 12:37am On Oct 19, 2017
olubankemi:
Hello guys!

Is payoneer still issuing cards? I registered last week and I was asked to put in my Nigeria account details. Nothing like send in my card down, anyone with the right information?

Also, I have a domiciliary account, Is it okay I withdraw my upwork money with it?

What's the best option?

(Withdraw to Dorm account) This will cost you $30 and will arrive in your account under 2 business days. I have tested this option.
I don't know about the Nigerian bank details part, but I guess if they ask for your local bank account then it will be your Nigerian bank account in Naira
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nsonaso(m): 2:39am On Oct 19, 2017
Payoneer funds needed urgently @ 340/$ chat me up for a deal
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nsonaso(m): 2:42am On Oct 19, 2017
promo4:
I'm asking this same question about card issuance. Payoneer hasn't given me date for my card since August I registered instead asking me to withdraw my funds.

I got my local bank connected with Payoneer in their new process.

Anyone with an idea should help please.
After you register and got approved.
You must transfer money into any of the currency you need the card.

After the money is loaded into the account, then you will have option to order card... You click on order card and follow the instructions.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by maviarcad1: 4:19am On Oct 19, 2017
Hello good people, anyone in the house that can guide me through linking my PayPal account (us) to another virtual card or payoneer? I'll appreciate positive response. Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by promo4(m): 5:57am On Oct 19, 2017
Nsonaso:

After you register and got approved.
You must transfer money into any of the currency you need the card.

After the money is loaded into the account, then you will have option to order card... You click on order card and follow the instructions.

Oh okay.. Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tosinjay(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2017
Payoneer needed @340/$.

Instant cash/payment

Whatsapp here
https:///send?phone=2348060200027
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kikyjasmine(f): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2017
It is. I also withdrew from upwork to my GTB acc. The rate isn't bad plus you pay only $ 0.99 charges I think
3RNEST:

Bank rate cant be 332!!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2017
kikyjasmine:
It is. I also withdrew from upwork to my GTB acc. The rate isn't bad plus you pay only $ 0.99 charges I think
That's Impressive.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kikyjasmine(f): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2017
Yup it is!
3RNEST:

That's Impressive.... cheesy
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 10:26am On Oct 19, 2017
kikyjasmine:
Yup it is!
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by modath(f): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Gracias.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by oylam(m): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hi, any freelancer looking for work should please send me mail. I've a project that I need some help with. It's simple too
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by zeedolla(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
We Fund Your Payoneer Account at Affordable Rate >>>>

Up to $10,000 Available if You Need Fund in Your Payoneer Account

Contact Me From My Profile Signature... Whatsapp Only
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Thank you @Kaycodes. $30 irrespective of the amount am withdrawing? 30dolls dey high now.

Please kindly Help, if it's 30dolls irrespective of the amount am withdrawing.
Please, how much do payoneer exchange a dollar with naira?

Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
@promo4, this is the response to a question like ours. Posted on their community. It was answered by their admin;

The reason you are unable to see the option to order a card is because there have been some changes recently for new Payoneer applicants. The default option to access your funds on your Payoneer account is through the "Withdraw" tab on the account, which allows you to transfer the funds to your local bank account.

You have the option to order the card free of charge, but there is a minimum payment requirement. Once you have received at least $30 in payments, you will have the option to order a USD card from your online account. Of course ordering the card is optional should you require it.

You can also order cards for other currencies, such as GBP/EUR, and the minimum payment requirement before you can do so is 50 units. Just like with the USD card, these cards are ordered at no charge.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by promo4(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
olubankemi:
@promo4, this is the response to a question like ours. Posted on their community. It was answered by their admin;

The reason you are unable to see the option to order a card is because there have been some changes recently for new Payoneer applicants. The default option to access your funds on your Payoneer account is through the "Withdraw" tab on the account, which allows you to transfer the funds to your local bank account.

You have the option to order the card free of charge, but there is a minimum payment requirement. Once you have received at least $30 in payments, you will have the option to order a USD card from your online account. Of course ordering the card is optional should you require it.

You can also order cards for other currencies, such as GBP/EUR, and the minimum payment requirement before you can do so is 50 units. Just like with the USD card, these cards are ordered at no charge.

Thanks alot
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by chrome001: 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
oylam:
Hi, any freelancer looking for work should please send me mail. I've a project that I need some help with. It's simple too
You have got mail.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nsonaso(m): 4:58am On Oct 20, 2017
Payoneer funds needed urgently @340/$
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stevengerrard: 6:02am On Oct 20, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
i have an upwork account which i want to sell, its a fully verified Nigerian account if your interested, i can send you a link to view the account and make your choice.

the reason am selling it is because i can no longer cope with working on upwork, school and job.... so i need to sell to those having difficulties getting a Nigerian upwork account.
is this still available?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by modath(f): 6:10am On Oct 20, 2017

AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Gracias.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 6:34am On Oct 20, 2017
3RNEST:

OK, thanks for the update but which is the best Nigerian Bank to recommend for upwork withdrawal?

Use firstbank
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by go4success(f): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2017
Can verve card work? Or just master card. My new ATM is verve.
tonyx4x44:

Use FirstBank
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 20, 2017
stevengerrard:
is this still available?
yes
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nsonaso(m): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2017
$2000 PAYONEER FUNDS needed urgently @340/$

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.