Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (386767 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by greenstar: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
greenstar:
Hello there.. I heeded to your advice, but I have a problem getting past the verification using phone number as I don't have an American number..
Greetings
@3rnest, victor101, and all other gurus please help
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by chrome001: 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
greenstar:
@3rnest, victor101, and all other gurus please help
Hi. You don't need an American mobile number for your verification if you are operating a Nigerian account.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by greenstar: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
chrome001:

Hi. You don't need an American mobile number for your verification if you are operating a Nigerian account.
I actually took @maviacard's advice to open an account (USA) then revert back to Nigerian account...
But I can't create an account without verifying with a us number...
Please help me here.
Good day
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teamb: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
SELL YOUR FIVERR FUNDS PAYPAL PAYONEER ANY VOLUME, FROM $20 BRING IT, INSTANT CASH OUT No delay!! WHATSAPP MY SIGNATURE
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by maviarcad1: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
greenstar:
Hello there.. I heeded to your advice, but I have a problem getting past the verification using phone number as I don't have an American number..
Greetings
download primo app or talku on playstore, buy America phone number from either of them, (one year plan), then go back to Upwork, give them your number and blow them away. NB always be good, heed the advice to the letter.

A lady here actually mailed me when I gave the initial post on Upwork registration, said that she's been trying forever, today she has her Upwork account, I helped a Pakistani for free, why not a Nigerian.

To some, the process may not be morally-correct but, it's better than cyber crime or whatnot.

DON'T MESSAGE ME, I'M NOT GONNA DO THAT AGAIN, you have the full guide now for free, NOBODY TAUGHT ME ANYTHING, that's why I give it for free.

Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by greenstar: 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
maviarcad1:
download primo app or talku on playstore, buy America phone number from either of them, (one year plan), then go back to Upwork, give them your number and blow them away. NB always be good, heed the advice to the letter. Aloha
your goodness won't go unrewarded.
Just give me until June 2018,and I'll come back to say thank you and Victor too for making nairalanders smile
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by maviarcad1: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
greenstar:
your goodness won't go unrewarded.
Just give me until June 2018,and I'll come back to say thank you and Victor too for making nairalanders smile

You want to learn more about Upwork and the whole shebang (slang) stuff. Create an account on quora. com and search for "how to write winning proposal on Upwork" or anything about Upwork or anything in life you want to learn from all the continents in our universe, quora (question or answer) is your friend. these are real people talking from experience not ARTICLE SPINNING sh*t you'll get on Google.

I talk too much o. More $$$ to our lives, government has failed us, let's not fail each other.

KNOWLEDGE IS FOR HUMANITY

7 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
chrome001:

No sir, simply use your phone number...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hi guys, I need a good writer to email me at damilaremafolasere@gmail.com immediately. I have 600 words to be submitted tomorrow. However, only message me if you're good with plagiarism checkers, fact checking, medical writing and keywords. If otherwise, I do not need you as I have some writers for less-complex projects. Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 5:52am On Dec 23, 2017
smiley

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by jozzee1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
Please help! Upwork keeps rejecting my skills, even the ones suggested by Marviacad1.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by jozzee1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
I needreviews on Fiverr. USA account preferred.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by jozzee1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
Buy cheap data for all networks today at almost half the original price.
* No cheat
* Same quality
* Same or even better validity.
See my signature for more.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teamb: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
SELL YOUR FIVERR FUNDS PAYPAL.... ANY VOLUME, FROM $20 BRING IT, INSTANT CASH OUT No delay!! WHATSAPP MY SIGNATURE
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonytetuila: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2017
Hello there all. I need two seasoned writers who have a flair In English and have good creative skills.
Do well to send me a message on whatsapp at 08032632212.
I hate excuses please. If you know you're not serious about writing with silly excuses like I had no data, light and all what not.
Seasons greetings all.

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 3:57am On Dec 26, 2017
ZIDOHEXCHANGE®

BUYING / SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee.

Whatsapp ☎️__ +2348088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by AreYoudone: 3:07am On Dec 27, 2017
Hello sir, please I would like to join the upwork group if there’s still space left. Thank you very much sir.

3RNEST:

Aways on whatsapp.. .meet me!!

My Upwork WhatsApp group still available in case anyone is interested to join the dollar moving train smiley

As for your withdrawal, just use your payoneer withdrawal agent to get your money out of upwork.. .

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by preciousnobel(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
3RNEST:

Aways on whatsapp.. .meet me!!

My Upwork WhatsApp group still available in case anyone is interested to join the dollar moving train smiley

As for your withdrawal, just use your payoneer withdrawal agent to get your money out of upwork.. .

Pls, I want to join the group. My whatsapp number is 08145805499
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by oylam(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hello, kindly beep up if you sabi French wella. I have a gig. Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
preciousnobel:

Pls, I want to join the group. My whatsapp number is 08145805499
Use my whatsapp link below, thanks..
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teamb: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
SELL YOUR FIVERR FUNDS PAYPAL.... ANY VOLUME, FROM $20 BRING IT, INSTANT CASH OUT No delay!! WHATSAPP MY SIGNATURE
https:///send?phone=2348095451718
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teamb: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2017
I WILL BUY ALL YOUR FIVERR/PAYPAL AND UP WORK FUND @ YOUR PRICE
NEW YEAR CHICKEN RATE
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by OrdercityWeb: 3:37am On Dec 31, 2017
abimijul1:
Hello everyone,

I am a freelance writer on Upwork platform, I got my top rated badge on my Nigeria account two months ago. However, my job score recently dropped down to 83% because of my difficulty in getting a new job on Upwork probably due to continuous large population of freelancers trooping into Upwork or so and therefore increasing the level of competition on the platform. Pls I need someone who can refer me to a writing job or who I can work with. Thanks in anticipation

Best regards,
Julius
Hi, are you still available for the writing job. I could do with some Writers presently. Kindly revert. Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by OrdercityWeb: 3:47am On Dec 31, 2017
Hi guys, I need Writers who write good, plagiarism-free articles. The articles cuts across; How-to's, Product Reviews, Buyer's Guide, and General Information Articles.

If you can write any of these efficiently, do quote this comment or send a mail to: OrdercityWeb@gmail.com.

Here is a confirmation thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3932601/write-blog#63757875
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teamb: 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
I WILL BUY ALL YOUR PAYPAL OR FIVERR
FUND @GOOD RATE
CHECK MY NUMBER BELOW
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by preciousnobel(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
Hi guys, I need Writers who write good, plagiarism-free articles. The articles cuts across; How-to's, Product Reviews, Buyer's Guide, and General Information Articles.

If you can write any of these efficiently, do quote this comment or send a mail to: OrdercityWeb@gmail.com.

l am interested.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by SoNature(m): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

I am a content writer. How much do u pay per word?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Onelovetayz(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hello guys, Happy New Year to us all.

I need urgent help on this task and I will pay handsomely if the job is confirmed okay.

Job description

To find 200 names and email addresses of stock financial research analysts in North America, and Western Europe who are not working for a stock company at present. We want certified financial/investment analysis's who are not presently working for a stock investment company so that there is no conflict of interest. They could be retired or at another job. We want to invite them to an online conference. We need their email, phone # not necessary but would also be nice, where they worked in stocks would also be nice, and their name. and a link to where how you found them and know that they probably are not working at a stock company.

If you are a good fit please, send mail to o.l.u.m.i.d.e.l.z@yahoo.com

Please remove the dots from the name and if you are quoting this message don't quote the email address. Thanks a lot
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hi. I'm looking for one or two competent writers. Email me at damilaremafolasere(at)gmail(dot)com. I really need someone who is competent tho. And to those guys that e-mailed me, send an email to the aforementioned email. Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by topsquino(m): 7:15am On Jan 02, 2018
Happy new year to everyone.

I'm highly elated to be a member of this thread. I have learned a lot from everyone. For those who need my advice, I'm ready to answer all your questions this week . To Karisbright, diamondbright, mcphuture, and others, apologies for not replying your messages. I was critically I'll for about 3 months.

If you think I'm owing you any amount, kindly notify me. To those who I offended last year, I'm very sorry. To err is human. I'm not perfect. I have learned from all my foibles.

My advice to the ambitious writers who want to earn more than $2500/month (it's possible) this year is simple.

Be honest with your clients.

Give them the best service.

Brand your writing service (have you ever considered giving your clients a customized receipt after submitting their projects).

Be very professional. This includes being reliable and meeting deadlines.

Focus more on quality, not quantity.

Hone your skills. Dedicate a swath of your time upgrading your skills.

Wishing everyone the best this new year.

Regards

Topsquino

6 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by SoNature(m): 7:51am On Jan 02, 2018
topsquino:
Happy new year to everyone.

I'm highly elated to be a member of this thread. I have learned a lot from everyone. For those who need my advice, I'm ready to answer all your questions this week . To Karisbright, diamondbright, mcphuture, and others, apologies for not replying your messages. I was critically I'll for about 3 months.

If you think I'm owing you any amount, kindly notify me. To those who I offended last year, I'm very sorry. To err is human. I'm not perfect. I have learned from all my foibles.

My advice to the ambitious writers who want to earn more than $2500/month (it's possible) this year is simple.

Be honest with your clients.

Give them the best service.

Brand your writing service (have you ever considered giving your clients a customized receipt after submitting their projects).

Be very professional. This includes being reliable and meeting deadlines.

Focus more on quality, not quantity.

Hone your skills. Dedicate a swath of your time upgrading your skills.

Wishing everyone the best this new year.

Regards

Topsquino

Mr Topsquino, I will always hold you in high esteem, bro. Yes, I learned so much from you last year. Not to mention the bucks I earned from working for you.

But I feel terribly bad that you stopped replying my applications to write for you ever since I chickened out of your project. Sincerely, I doubt you forgive people!

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.