Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (386923 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by dalyricist: 10:23am On Sep 28, 2015
victor101:
Hello House,

I wanted to chat with Payoneer support service, but I saw they are available only from Monday through Friday.

WHo have answers to my questions?

Has anyone transfered funds from a payoneer account to another payoneer account before?

My client tried doing it for me, but it says "invalid entry" What might be the reason?

I think this is a technical issue.

Shalom.

Hi bro, can I offer musical composition as my skill?
Am a song writer

Thank you
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ipain: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2015
dalyricist:

Hi bro, can I offer musical composition as my skill? Am a song writer
Thank you
https://www.upwork.com/o/jobs/browse/skill/music-composition/
find what suites you smiley
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by dalyricist: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by silvoice(m): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
@op thanks for this infor. I just submited my profile for review. How long will it take before approval? Thanks once again.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 01ghostmode: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
My profile jst got approved. guys plz what's d next thing, my skills are proofreading and editing articles, at what price do u guys think I shud start my biddings

Thanks sooooooo much.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Abiodun4038: 1:01am On Sep 29, 2015
guys pls I need anybody to help on how to pass the Identity verification phase of a thing on upwork. PLS WHAT IS THE IDENTITY TYPE YOU USED? IS IT VOTERS CARD ETC. PLS I NEED HELP OOOOH cry HELP A BROTHER!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 01ghostmode: 8:00am On Sep 29, 2015
Guys I jst registered on freelancer dot com and am being asked to take an English language exam for $5. and all d bids I've seen require this exam as a criteria, what am I to do plz help me out.
NB: d skills I choose r writing, content writing, etc.

THANKS FOR UR HELP.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Emmey67: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2015
kudos to every one on this forum

please[b] fxbot [/b] i need your mail

Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by wisehouse(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
01ghostmode:
Guys I jst registered on freelancer dot com and am being asked to take an English language exam for $5. and all d bids I've seen require this exam as a criteria, what am I to do plz help me out.
NB: d skills I choose r writing, content writing, etc.

THANKS FOR UR HELP.
not all all require the test. But if you have the money take the test as it give you room to bid on such project, but as i said not all require test
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 01ghostmode: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
wisehouse:
not all all require the test. But if you have the money take the test as it give you room to bid on such project, but as i said not all require test
Okay, thanks. I'll keep on looking.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Abiodun4038: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bosses make una help me out. I cant send proposal
Abiodun4038:
guys pls I need anybody to help on how to pass the Identity verification phase of a thing on upwork. PLS WHAT IS THE IDENTITY TYPE YOU USED? IS IT VOTERS CARD ETC. PLS I NEED HELP OOOOH cry HELP A BROTHER!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by solbash11(m): 2:26am On Sep 30, 2015
victor101:
Hello House,

I wanted to chat with Payoneer support service, but I saw they are available only from Monday through Friday.

WHo have answers to my questions?

Has anyone transfered funds from a payoneer account to another payoneer account before?

My client tried doing it for me, but it says "invalid entry" What might be the reason?

I think this is a technical issue.

Shalom.

It shouldn't be a problem transferring funds from one payoneer account to another payoneer account, Unless you're not carrying out the process properly.

But have you been able to chat with the Payoneer customer agent via their website chat feature now?

Meanwhile, in another news:

Sell to US your genuine Payoneer funds/PayPal/ PM/ Webmoney....

Get paid into your Local Bank account at a good exchange rate.

At PLG Communications, We've been providing a very Reliable e-currencies exchange services to several Nairalanders since 2009!

Call 07086268565,
email: solbash1@gmail.com.

You may want to check out this link below:

www.nairaland.com/2617156/prime-link-global-communications-nairaland-customer#38475555

A trail will surely convince you.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ubiquitousade(m): 2:41am On Sep 30, 2015
finally got here, freelancing is the way to go for dat extra income. online and even offline

Abiodun4038:
Bosses make una help me out. I cant send proposal

pls no insult intended but i get pissed off each time i see this kind of question of how do i register, how do i bid, how do i do this or do that.

yes it is good to ask questions but fxbot, victor101 and others may not be online to answer your queries so you waste precious time waiting till they come online.

someone here afolabi has already given a clue. make google search of whatever you need. you can start with 'how to bid on freelancer' and you get the results. or THINK of the possible cause of the issue and solve it.

here is my contribution: you can get freelance websites particular to you niche by searching on google e.g 'freelance writing jobs/websites' for writers
AND as you move up the cadre create a portfolio for yourself. its gonna help.

BTW: if you are still having trouble registering on any freelance site, bidding, writing proposals you can pm me smiley smiley. I won't tear you pocket.

fxbot u dey try o ... kudos

4 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Afolabi78: 4:12am On Sep 30, 2015
For Those That Have Contact Me For Video Tutorial On Graphic. All I Can Do For U Is To Send U To Where U Can Get It. There Is A Guy On Webmaster Section On Nairaland Is Name Is Vstuff Can Help U Out. He Selling Some Tutorial At Cheap Price, The Guy Had Many Stuff That Can Help U Out As A Freelancer. But As For Me I'm Not Selling Anytin 2 Anybody. For Every Prize U See There Must Be A Price To Pay. Don't Expect Everytin Free. U Must Learn How To Pay For Sometins To Get To Where U Going. ''Ogun Ta Fi Owo Se Eyin Aro Lo Gbe" What U Don't Pay For Does Not Have Value.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Vstuffs(m): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2015
Afolabi78:
For Those That Have Contact Me For Video Tutorial On Graphic. All I Can Do For U Is To Send U To Where U Can Get It. There Is A Guy On Webmaster Section On Nairaland Is Name Is Vstuffs Can Help U Out. He Selling Some Tutorial At Cheap Price, The Guy Had Many Stuff That Can Help U Out As A Freelancer. But As For Me I'm Not Selling Anytin 2 Anybody. For Every Prize U See There Must Be A Price To Pay. Don't Expect Everytin Free. U Must Learn How To Pay For Sometins To Get To Where U Going. ''Ogun Ta Fi Owo Se Eyin Aro Lo Gbe" What U Don't Pay For Does Not Have Value.
Thanks for the recommendation bros..

The Link to my thread is
www.nairaland.com/1932259/get-web-dev-ccna-bulk
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 30, 2015
In a step that will make cement cheaper than it has ever been since 2005, the new price regime announced by the Group Managing Director of Dangote Cement, Mr. Devakumar Edwin, said the company has pegged the Dangote 32.5 cement grade at N1.000 per 50kg bag, while the higher 42.5 grade is to sell for N1,100 per bag.........Contact Mr Akin olabisi on 07037749945. for promotional offer and booking.We deliver nationwide.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Onelovetayz(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2015
For those that are interested in a research work for Nigerians on Upwork, kindly drop your username on Upwork here (I shall give it to the owner of the project for her to check your profile and see if you are qualified for same). Please, just drop your username on Upwork on this platform i shall send same immediately. Thank you
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Onelovetayz(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2015
Onelovetayz:
For those that are interested in a research work for Nigerians on Upwork, kindly drop your username on Upwork here (I shall give it to the owner of the project for her to check your profile and see if you are qualified for same). Please, just drop your username on Upwork on this platform i shall send same immediately. Thank you

The research is just an informal interview where people from University of Oxford shall come around to conduct face-to-face informal interview about your experience on an online work in Africa like what type of job do you do online, what you don't like about the job, what you like about it and general question. It is not something you need to prepare for and it is coming-up in Lagos towards the end of October. They shall pay you for it, so it is not free. And i think it is meant for people that have done one or two things working online for people.

If you are still interested drop your username for submission.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 01ghostmode: 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Onelovetayz:
Onelovetayz:
Onelovetayz:
Since it's a face to face interview and they are coming to Lagos, does that mean it's ONLY for people in Lagos? cos am in d east now.
thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
Onelovetayz:

Face to face interview? can't that be done through Skype? suggest this to her.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Onelovetayz(m): 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
01ghostmode:

Since it's a face to face interview and they are coming to Lagos, does that mean it's ONLY for people in Lagos? cos am in d east now.
thanks.

I think is for people in Lagos, because the money they want to pay might not be enough for your transport fare.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Onelovetayz(m): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
victor101:

Face to face interview? can't that be done through Skype? suggest this to her.

They want to do it face-to-face. I copy this from the template they sent to me "**Share your experiences with online work in a face-to-face research interview in Lagos, Nigeria [October 23 - October 30]**"
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Onelovetayz(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Onelovetayz:

If you are interested and you are on another online platform such as Freelancer.com etc you can as well drop your username.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Onelovetayz:

If you are interested and you are on another online platform such as Freelancer.com etc you can as well drop your username.

What of those on other freelancing sites like Fiverr and the rest?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
wisehouse:
sorry I wasnt talking to you. Someone ask a question. The way sound makes it look like fiverr is caused, the truth is all of them work.
Okay...keep it up smiley
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Onelovetayz(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

What of those on other freelancing sites like Fiverr and the rest?

Yes, you can as well drop it, but it is subject to verification to see how active you are on the platform.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by delesule(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Onelovetayz:

Yes, you can as well drop it, but it is subject to verification to see how active you are on the platform.
Freelancer.com/delesule
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Onelovetayz(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
delesule:

Freelancer.com/delesule
ok, i shall send it immediately.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 01ghostmode: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Onelovetayz:

I think is for people in Lagos, because the money they want to pay might not be enough for your transport fare.
okay.
thanks 4d reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.