Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (386979 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by memyselfandI: 10:50am On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=victor101 post=44630611]I am looking for someone to edit 11 pages approximately 10000 words. The raw text is from an audio file that was generated by viocebase. Using proper grammar and put into paragraph format.

You must be adept in MS Word track changes $ comment functions.

Could lead to more work for right person.

Email: aprofessor@naij.com
I prefer to choose a candidate with a functional Skype account for easy communication.

Thanks in advance for your interest.[ ]

@victor101, I will send you a mail regarding this.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 11:00am On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=memyselfandI post=44630862][/quote]

Okay. I'd prefer if you have a Skype acc.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by memyselfandI: 11:42am On Apr 12, 2016
victor101:

I will send you my skype acct via your e-mail.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
memyselfandI:

I will send you my skype acct via your e-mail.

victor101:

hey guys, kindly outsours=ce jobs relating to music and audio to me. i have a good selling record on fiverr but my upwork and freelancer account havent made a single sale since i joined.
id be glad if you push jignle production, mixing and mastering, music production and sound effects related projects to me.
thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hello Guys:

I need a trustworthy freelancer who is dedicated to work and You must be well known on this thread (Nairaland community) contact me for some freelancing jobs hanging on my profile. YOU MUST BE ONLINE WITH A LAPTOP 24/7- MUST BE ON SKYPE WITH A LAPTOP 24/7. Must be smart, and willing to learn. "Quote me" if you're serious and interested only.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Emmyk(m): 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
victor101:
Hello Guys:

I need a trustworthy freelancer who is dedicated to work and You must be well known on this thread (Nairaland community) contact me for some freelancing jobs hanging on my profile. YOU MUST BE ONLINE WITH A LAPTOP 24/7- MUST BE ON SKYPE WITH A LAPTOP 24/7. Must be smart, and willing to learn. "Quote me" if you're serious and interested only.
Good Evening. I'm interested. I'll send you a mail with my Skype username in a bit.

Cheers.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
Emmyk:

Good Evening. I'm interested. I'll send you a mail with my Skype username in a bit.

Cheers.

Did you get my reply?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Emmyk(m): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
victor101:

Did you get my reply?
I have. smiley
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by callydon(m): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2016
victor101:
Hello Guys:

interested
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ph.D ACADEMIC WRITING JOB.

I have an assignment which is writing a Literature Review on a topic: It has to be from 4 to 5 pages at most. It has to have : Introduction, Body (including the literature review sources) and Conclusion. It is in APA style ( including page number and headers). It is due Sunday April 17th. It has to be on the seven Articles that I will send to the successful candidate . ( NO more No less). and following the instruction on how to write Literature review that I'll send too. More discussions on Skype ( If you don't have Skype on your Laptop - don't bother applying to my jobs) . However If you're not a pro in Ph.D Dissertation writing, don't bother applying. I know a pro when I see them!

Note: Don't expect to get rich on me, I'm contracting these jobs because am swamped with work - I need someone who is dedicated for possible long term business relationship.

Shalom!

Email: aprofessor@naij.com
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Withdraw your Funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance via Paypal and get paid in Naira Instantly

Rate - 255

BBm: 529D18D7
Whatsapp: +971555821385
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
callydon:

interested

Callydon. I think I added you on Skype already? text me, so I know it's you. Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Chyvy(f): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yippee! !! cheesy Sent out 6 proposals last night, only to wake up this morning to see 2 active job hires wink, my first on upwork. One of them is an hourly job. Pls guys, is there a way to install the app to track time using my mobile smartphone? I'm currently in no way to use a laptop at the moment. Any suggestions?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
Chyvy:
Yippee! !! cheesy Sent out 6 proposals last night, only to wake up this morning to see 2 active job hires wink, my first on upwork. One of them is an hourly job. Pls guys, is there a way to install the app to track time using my mobile smartphone? I'm currently in no way to use a laptop at the moment. Any suggestions?

Congratulations. But unfortunately, You can only track time on hourly jobs only with a computer https://www.upwork.com/i/mobile/

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wow, ive never been hire on upwork. Something must be wrong with my profile

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by olurayshy: 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hi Victor101,

It's a great pleasure being here. I so much appreciate your kind heart to share this kind of useful info with us. I will like to join this thread and gain from your wealth of knowledge.

Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Chyvy(f): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
victor101:

Congratulations. But unfortunately, You can only track time on hourly jobs only with a computer https://www.upwork.com/i/mobile/

Guess I have no other choice. sad
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Saintp(m): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2016
coderXO:

$50 / $500
Are you still changing?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2016
justi4jesu:
Withdraw your Funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance via Paypal and get paid in Naira Instantly

Rate - 255

BBm: 529D18D7
Whatsapp: +971555821385

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Chyvy(f): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hello guys, Pls I need to understand something... When a client sends me an offer, and it says it expires by 21st April, does it mean, its the date me accepting the offer or not expires or actually when the job when started ends?

And then secondly what does it mean when a client sets limit like 20hours per week?

Thirdly, can I start a job when an offer is not yet sent? But the client has communicated with me and has given me the project details.

Fourthly, can project deadline be renegotiated privately with client if workload is too much? I'm asking because an additional job offer was sent today and I dont know if I can tell the client about extending it.

And lastly, what penalty lies ahead if I dont accept an offer.

Please help explain these to me. embarassed
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
Chyvy:
Hello guys, Pls I need to understand something... When a client sends me an offer, and it says it expires by 21st April, does it mean, its the date me accepting the offer or not expires or actually when the job when started ends?

And then secondly what does it mean when a client sets limit like 20hours per week?

Thirdly, can I start a job when an offer is not yet sent? But the client has communicated with me and has given me the project details.

Fourthly, can project deadline be renegotiated privately with client if workload is too much? I'm asking because an additional job offer was sent today and I dont know if I can tell the client about extending it.

And lastly, what penalty lies ahead if I dont accept an offer.

Please help explain these to me. embarassed

I'll start from No 3. Don't start a job unless offer had been made and the offer is what you are suitable with.
No1. Expire, means you must accept the job on or before 21st April. Accept only if you've understood the job fully well, as you may need to renegotiate deadline or price.
No2. Yes, every hourly contract have a weekly time limit set by the client.
No4. Yes you should always communicate with your client. Project deadline can be renegotiated.
No5. No Penalty! But you must decline and click a reason.

Hope this helps!

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Chyvy(f): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
victor101:

I'll start from No 3. Don't start a job unless offer had been made and the offer is what you are suitable with.
No1. Expire, means you must accept the job on or before 21st April. Accept only if you've understood the job fully well, as you may need to renegotiate deadline or price.
No2. Yes, every hourly contract have a weekly time limit set by the client.
No4. Yes you should always communicate with your client. Project deadline can be renegotiated.
No5. No Penalty! But you must decline and click a reason.

Hope this helps!

Shalom.

Thanks Victor! You a life saver
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Emmyk(m): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2016
@victor101 , I'm waiting for your reply via Skype.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 2ndOhio: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Well better late than never,
hello sir... I think I tick all - well almost all the boxes... is th offer still open? I'm interested.

victor101:
Hello Guys:

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by gocare: 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hi please I need help,
What is the best network and internet plan for PC now. Airtel is killing me.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Hibiscuss(m): 4:55am On Apr 17, 2016
gocare:
Hi please I need help,
What is the best network and internet plan for PC now. Airtel is killing me.

Can you not go for airtel 9gb for 3500?
This my third week of using it and still have over 3gb left.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by gocare: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2016
Hi hibiscuss
Thank you for your reply,
Please how do I activate it
Please what's the code
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by gocare: 9:22am On Apr 17, 2016
Hello house please what does this mean "W8BEN Foreign Status Certification"
Was told its compulsory to fill it on up work.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Hibiscuss(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
gocare:
Hi hibiscuss Thank you for your reply, Please how do I activate it Please what's the code
I no sabi d code. Google airtel 1+1 offer.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
gocare:
Hello house please what does this mean "W8BEN Foreign Status Certification"
Was told its compulsory to fill it on up work.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/W-8BEN-form-or-Certificate-of-Foreign-Status-of-Beneficial-Owner/td-p/22103 you can browse through Upwork community discussion to get more light on the W-8BEN.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by purplecircle: 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hello is the job still available I am interested.
victor101:
Hello Guys:

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
purplecircle:
Hello is the job still available I am interested.
Send your skype ID to my email; I'll keep tab.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.