Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (386870 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 27, 2017
Fiverr reviews #1800 naira from a seller account. Quote me if you need it.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by topsquino(m): 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hi

We need somebody who can assist us to write an essay of 1500 words. The topic is "Discuss and assess the evidence for users seeing computer as social actors" We will pay you 12, 000 Naira for this. The deadline is 2 days (no extension) and the writing style is APA. If you are interested, send us the first 100 words to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com. (please change the at to @ and dot to .. and remove the spaces). If we like it, we will award the project to you.

Regards

Topsquino

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Dygeasy(m): 5:57am On Feb 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Misterdhee1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
mdoub:

I swear Upwork no like us. Meanwhile support my writing ministry. Rate or vote and read this article. Give me 5 stars, thanks.

https://www.crowdpondent.com/2017/02/22/galaxy-note-7-again/

Nice one bro. Bosses please support my own ministry too. I wrote my first article on crowdpondent.com and need your support to keep me inspired. Read, vote and rate this article.

https://www.crowdpondent.com/2017/02/28/the-many-sins-of-luis-enrique/

God Bless You as you do

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Nice one bro. Bosses please support my own ministry too. I wrote my first article on crowdpondent.com and need your support to keep me inspired. Read, vote and rate this article.

https://www.crowdpondent.com/2017/02/28/the-many-sins-of-luis-enrique/

God Bless You as you do

I saw it, not bad. Meanwhile promoting the article is the major thing. It is not easy because your earnings are determined by your readers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Misterdhee1(m): 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
mdoub:

I saw it, not bad. Meanwhile promoting the article is the major thing. It is not easy because your earnings are determined by your readers.
Can I get tips on how to market effectively from you please?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Can I get tips on how to market effectively from you please?
Check out the videos on the site.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ELff: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Xzbit91:

http://rilnetnigeria.com/2016/12/31/lynda-com-video-tutorial/
Thanks Boss, finally gotten the account, the advice to copy the link and paste on a browser was very helpful. Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Xzbit91: 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
ELff:

Thanks Boss, finally gotten the account, the advice to copy the link and paste on a browser was very helpful. Thanks.

You're welcome, I'm happy you're happy grin grin

BTW, did you use fake or real details to register with the library because my own account seem not to be functioning again
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by topsquino(m): 12:41am On Mar 02, 2017
Dear Talented Writer:

Hope this message meets you well.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we need you to help us write some articles tomorrow.

REWARD: N 1500/500-600words

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 100-word article test tomorrow. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will outsource our articles to you on Thursday.

Regards

Topsquino
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 11:20am On Mar 02, 2017
fnep2smooth:
Am a graphic designer base in abuja and my account has been approved on upwork but still can get a project to work on. So am volunteering to work with any graphic designer here who can get a job for me and i will do it before the deadline since i can't get the job over there. If you are in abuja we can meet face to face just in case. Thanks
u are welcome...am in Abuja as well.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Misterdhee1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ELff: 7:32am On Mar 05, 2017
Xzbit91:

You're welcome, I'm happy you're happy grin grin

BTW, did you use fake or real details to register with the library because my own account seem not to be functioning again
I used both. Lol.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2017
If you have an Amazon account that can write reviews—history of purchases—then contact me.

I need ten people to post reviews for a Kindle Ebook (You do not need to make any purchases, however, your account should be able to post reviews... if you do not meet or understand this requirement please do not message me.)

Remuneration: N1000 via bank transfer or airtime recharge

Whatsapp: 08065033165

Note: if you did this job for me two weeks ago, do not apply, it is the same book. I'll message you when I have another one

Regards
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Changeus: 11:55am On Mar 05, 2017
help me please upwork don't accept my account twice after changing my skill yet I still get"We’ve reviewed your profile and currently our marketplace doesn’t have opportunities for your area of expertise.
If you have more relevant skills or experience to add, you can update and re-submit your profile. You can find more information regarding our decision here."

victor
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by gocare: 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Caleb5:
Please i need help,i created a nigerian account on web design but was rejected.I had to create a uk account,and now,i am been asked to verify my identity via video call.Please help.
Please how did you solve this?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by atoje(m): 6:50am On Mar 06, 2017

PAYPAL, PAYONER fund Withdrawal for Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer,Guru etc

contact my signature

Also Available

Receive fund from USA client

Send money to Any Bank in USA while u pay in Naira

Send money to Any Bank in Nigeria while u pay in Dollar

EBAY checkout

Amazon checkout

Online Payment

Contact my signature
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
tonyx4x44:
If you have an Amazon account that can write reviews—history of purchases—then contact me.

I need ten people to post reviews for a Kindle Ebook (You do not need to make any purchases, however, your account should be able to post reviews... if you do not meet or understand this requirement please do not message me.)

Note: if you did this job for me two weeks ago, do not apply, it is the same book. I'll message you when I have another one

Regards
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2017
tonyx4x44:

Regards
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teejaypee: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
quote me if you have "TBC"
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by bemagnify: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
if YOU know you are good in financial accounting, you can compute accounting principles like TRIAL BALANCE, BALANCE SHEETS, CASH BOOK, FINANCIAL STATEMENT, INCOME STATEMENT,UNADJUSTED TRIAL BALANCE ETC. then contact me as soon as possible. compute few financial Accounting problems for me, the pay is 10k.

NOTE;
1. DONT APPLY IF YOU DONT HAVE TIME.
2. DONT APPLY IF YOU DONT HAVE A SYSTEM BECAUSE IT IS STRICTLY ON-LINE BASE.
3. DONT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT COOL WITH THE PAY.
4. DONT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT ON WHASTAPP AND YOU MOST BE ONLINE MOST TIME.
5. DONT APPLY IF YOU NO NOTHING ABOUT FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING BECAUSE I WILL SEE THE SCORE AFTER EVERY ASSIGNMENT YOU HAD DONE.

IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE, THEN KINDLY CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP. REMEMBER FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
5 more needed
tonyx4x44:

Regards
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Clone2020(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Elance, Freelancer, Fiverr PayPal withdrawal, rate N370 per dollar, only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tolajay: 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Please, I urgently need your insight on this.

Got my first gig on my UK Upwork account yesterday. I delivered the gig yesterday and the client commented that his publisher loved it...The proofreading was well done and in time wink

Well, my trouble right now is that I got a read from Upwork saying I need to confirm my identity by doing a video call and providing some documents...Obviously, I can't do all these, since, I'm still a Nigerian with a virtual UK citizenship grin

I'm to collect about $70 for the gig. I'm yet to receive any info about payment.

Do you advise I redirect the client to an external payment platform off Upwork or what can be done here?

Thanks!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by chinexchiboy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
4 review available inbox me now
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by wman(m): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
tolajay:
Please, I urgently need your insight on this.

Got my first gig on my UK Upwork account yesterday. I delivered the gig yesterday and the client commented that his publisher loved it...The proofreading was well done and in time wink

Well, my trouble right now is that I got a read from Upwork saying I need to confirm my identity by doing a video call and providing some documents...Obviously, I can't do all these, since, I'm still a Nigerian with a virtual UK citizenship grin

I'm to collect about $70 for the gig. I'm yet to receive any info about payment.

Do you advise I redirect the client to an external payment platform off Upwork or what can be done here?

Thanks!

The account is as good as gone.

Upwork read conversations between clients and freelancers. If you attempt to receive payment outside Upwork, it is a straight ban.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tolajay: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Chai!

But can I withdraw the said money after the processing window timeline?

wman:

The account is as good as gone.

Upwork read conversations between clients and freelancers. If you attempt to receive payment outside Upwork, it is a straight ban.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by jonaboy: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
tolajay:
Chai!

But can I withdraw the said money after the processing window timeline?

Yes you can withdraw your money without the verification.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tolajay: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin wink Great!

Then they can have their account ooo. God will provide another account grin

Thanks brov.

jonaboy:

Yes you can withdraw your money without the verification.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tolajay: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
What are the winning methods of sending proposals on Upwork and what other winning strategies would you advice?

Cc jonaboy, wman

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by wman(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
tolajay:
What are the winning methods of sending proposals on Upwork and what other winning strategies would you advice?

Cc jonaboy, wman

Long proposals tailormade to fit with the project description.

You must do all you can to win the buyer and convince him/her that you are the best person for the job.

Bidding below the price doesn't work most times. They might just see you as incapable for the job.

Bid for jobs that fit your profile the most.

Staying online is a bonus.

Your next account must be a NIgerian account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.