Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) (7035 Views)

"Men Don't Control If They Will S*x A Lady Or Not, Ladies Decides' - Lady Says / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by misspicy(f): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
[b]In an article edited by the APA (American
Psychological Association):

The 21st century
woman is more aggressive and assertive than
the 70's or 80's woman - i.e the Ladies of our
Generation are not docile like our parents time
and they take no nonsense from men or even
women of their peers.

That being said, my question remains, is it okay for a woman to retaliate or step out on
her boyfriend or husband if he is unfaithful?

In most cases in Nigeria,
men are most likely to cheat, flirt and have 2 or more side chicks. This puts a lot of strain
and emotional/cognitive weight on the woman
in this situation who most times have
dedicated their time and efforts to make the
relationship work and they keep seeing signs of
their boyfriend or husband's infidelity.
Different women have different coping
mechanisms to help them through the
situation
1) some women go on a eating spree,
some confront the sidec-chick

2)some burn or
trash her boyfriend's clothes or Cars

3)others decide to step out on their man as well
as have their own affair.

In my opinion, if you love your man, this is
not the best approach or solution to the
problem because it is not going to stop the
unfaithful man but compound issues. Let's also
note that there is double standard in cheating
which makes it a "swag" or "ego boaster" for
men who cheat and "taboo" or "slut effect" for
women who cheat. Society has classified
women who cheat as "Bad Eggs" no matter the
circumstance. The best and Universal approach
is to access and do a damage control in your
relationship and if it's not worth it, leave the
relationship. Not all men are cheats.
[/b]

-Article written by a psychologist

@Joroolunmofin on IG

-pic-google images

So ladies, how do you react when you find
your boyfriend or man cheating on you? Do
you keep letting it slide or you retaliate?
What's your own coping mechanism

Note: ur responses will go a long way in helping women whose marriages and relationship is on the venge of collapse

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/09/an-eye-for-eye-or-not.html?m=1

Cc INTROVERT LADYF GURGLE PUNKYVEER TRYPA AMINAT208 ADEH39 COCOCANDY JOLLYJOY FARANO TWACI TOPHAZ MISSMARY CRYSTAL5 CLASSICB ZEYNEY FLORBLU TOSYNOMOLARA YOURMAIN ESOSA993 DUCHESS25 HALFRICA ELEKTRA RUTHIA FRANASOAN RITABABE FLORENA QUEENCANDACE TRAPQ MISSCLASSY MRSCHIMA NUTARIOUS OREOFELUWA DELECTABLEGYAL SPAXON ONYIIELLA HARYBYGIRL HARSTEIN CHUBBYPEARL KASSYCHUKS JOSPHINE4GOOD MISSBRONZY BEVY12 OLATB23 ZOE41 OMOTAYOR123 MZZTEGA MIZMYCOLI LALASTICLALA

Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by adedayourt(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
ok ama kip off
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by INTROVERT(f): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
I don't do boyfriend's but if my hubby cheats on me (which I hope and pray he wont) the best form of retaliation is to hand him over to God. Running your own side show achieves nothing and you expose yourself to all sort of unforseen circumstances. The emotional intelligence to handle a cheating husband is difficult and I don't think I am qualified to try and explain it. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Cheating is a very sensitive issue for me, so I'd never waste my energy going after the other woman or try to get even. I'd simply leave the relationship. Once my trust is broken, there's no turning back.

3 Likes

Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Bevy12(f): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
If he is my boyfriend then I'll leave him but if he's my husband then I'll confront him because since he decided to marry me, he should be able to keep his zip up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by falconey(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
If guys don't comment I don't think this thread will get pass page 0

How many girls have the zeal to comment around here? Especially on a sensitive and psychological concept like this.

Mind you when they say 'guys keep off' that's when they want you to come in.

2 Likes

Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by IamRespected: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
See them; claiming superwomen that they will not go after the other lady, truth be said, most Nigerian lady will first deal with the lady before diverting to their lovers
Sorry Op I just can't help but to comment
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
It depends on what you mean by ''cheating'' becos on my own part i think cheating encompasses more than just sleeping with another partner.....

It has to do with giving all the attention,love,care you ought to give to your partner to someone else....
I seriously dnt think i will end my affair with a guy becos i caught him sleeping with another lady, who knws?the paul i will be running to might be worse,..so? On such cases just get naturally angry if he really cherish me he will apologise and turn a new leaf but if no change is eminent...hmmmm i will slowly genoflect and take my leave, life is too short....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Behira(f): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
All this headache abt men......dey are just good to be kept as JUST FRIENDS notin more.

1 Like

Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
IamRespected:
See them; claiming superwomen that they will not go after the other lady, truth be said, most Nigerian lady will first deal with the lady before diverting to their lovers
Sorry Op I just can't help but to comment
not all women jare,deal with which lady,the lady is not at fault,who knws the kinda expensive lies the guy might have tell just to win her heart...

I dnt even mind colaborating with the lady just to teach him a lesson...

2 Likes

Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Cheating is a very sensitive issue for me, so I'd never waste my energy going after the other woman or try to get even. I'd simply leave the relationship. Once my trust is broken, there's no turning back.
cant help but wonder the number of exes you already have... 17 and still counting Lolll.
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by IamRespected: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
not all women jare,deal with which lady,the lady is not at fault,who knws the kinda expensive lies the guy might have tell just to win her heart...

I dnt even mind colaborating with the lady just to teach him a lesson...
well you might be an exception but eh the one I saw, dm no even touch the guy, they were just fighting as if d guy carry gold 4 dvck
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by pweedyuz(f): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
I don't do boyfriend's but if my hubby cheats on me (which I hope and pray he wont) the best form of retaliation is to hand him over to God. Running your own side show achieves nothing and you expose yourself to all sort of unforseen circumstances. The emotional intelligence to handle a cheating husband is difficult and I don't think I am qualified to try and explain it. grin
How do u hand it over 2 God ??
Is it 2 send him straight 2 heaven 2 b taught a lesson d way we send our stubborn children 2 soldiers 2 b disciplined
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by chudidonas(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
Behira:
All this headache abt men......dey are just good to be kept as JUST FRIENDS notin more.

Just friends?? Even your husband?
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
IamRespected:
well you might be an exception but eh the one I saw, dm no even touch the guy, they were just fighting as if d guy carry gold 4 dvck
same way some guys die like chickens cos of woman as if she carry silver for to.to...... Remember abacha and the two women...lollll

1 Like

Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Behira(f): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
chudidonas:

Just friends?? Even your husband?
Men and dia wahala is like ice-cream flavours so many trouble....so its beta dey stay in da friendzone and do not extend dat level.
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by nairalife2013(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:
u never jamb a real guy yet...pray for luck to come yur way...and bring a loaded good looking young dude yur way that would love and spoil u, I MEAN SPOIL U and render u helplessly in love in return...yur perception abt life will change.

Without much experience, some few ladies still tell when a seed is a peascot and act right in comment and action.

1 Like

Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by misspicy(f): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
falconey:
If guys don't comment I don't think this thread
will get pass page 0
How many girls have the zeal to comment
around here? Especially on a sensitive and
psychological concept like this.
Mind you when they say 'guys keep off' that's
when they want you to come in.

Noted and corrected smiley
Buh I dont know why our ladies or girls find it so hard to express themselves,for christsake its a faceless forum and this is the reason why decided to mention then all
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by vizkiz: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

so you don't do boyfriends abi? So you will just tell God you need a husband and "your hubby" will just fall down from heaven abi? undecided
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by MzzTega(f): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Bf has not cheated, Insha Allah he wont.

Neither would hubby.

I just can't fathom the best way to deal with a cheating partner. All you can do is PRAY.

And its also possible that whosoever is a victim of a cheating partner might be suffering from what he/she might have sown in the past.
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by IamRespected: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
same way some guys die like chickens cos of woman as if she carry silver for to.to...... Remember abacha and the two women...lollll
cheesy , na true sha
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by shizzy7(f): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
KID PRESENT

OP WHAT YOU GONNA DO??
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by shizzy7(f): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
KID PRESENT

OP WHAD YOU GONNA DO??
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by misspicy(f): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
adedayourt:
ok ama kip off
You are free to come back please
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by adedayourt(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
misspicy:

You are free to come back please

ok i dey cum

mke i chop finish
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by misspicy(f): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

Bae I would sure love to be like you grin
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by ladyF(f): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Revenge is just going to make matters worse. Like they say....an eye for an eye will make the whole world blind. I really dont know what I'll do in the situation. You never know till it happens to you. Just pray for wisdom sha..and the grace not to be the cheat.
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by misspicy(f): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I love the way you reason it buh dont u tink that is too harsh? Atleast for a 1st timer who also apologise and will u do same in marriage considering the way many men become randy this days
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by misspicy(f): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
ladyF:
Revenge is just going to make matters worse. Like they say....an eye for an eye will make the whole world blind. I really dont know what I'll do in the situation. You never know till it happens to you. Just pray for wisdom sha..and the grace not to be the cheat.
Where af u been girl I wanted you to take the first sit grin
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Agimor(m): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
So are kids not male or female.perhaps they are robot.

Back to topic
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by RedCard1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
He's already cheating on you with Lady F and SUGERBEE. What will you do about that? But then again, there's sense in what you said
Re: An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off) by Omotayor123(f): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pity when it comes to relationships, ladies can't give an eye for an eye as it will definitely backfire.

Patience, Preservation And Prayer is the key.! (The 3ps for women).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lols See How Michael Jackson Would Have Looked When Old Without Surgery / Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) / Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.