Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC (38097 Views)

Photos From Chelsea Title Win Celebrations - Up Blues! / Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title / How Pogba's Transfer To Manchester United Truly Happened In 10 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by 9jatatafo(m): 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
MY BLOOD IS STILL BLUE!!!!
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by shadrach77: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
To get the ringtone "iya kii se omi obe" text 'CHELSEA' to 301 grin grin grin
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by keeptalkin(m): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Macelliot:
Mourinho, the self-acclaimed "special one" is a man full of pride..
Pride is what they say comes before a fall...

Joining the reigning royal-blues....
MANCHESTER CITY

Up Manchester City...
your not even a proper football fan. I have been a die hard spurs fan since 1981 for better for worse for richer for poorer until death do us part
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by ichidodo: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Haaaahaaahaaaahaaaaahaaa!
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Tval(m): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Fvck boy. Plastic
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by superow: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
We the die hard suppoirters do not decamp but staY with the ckub through thick or thin. Blues forever.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Spiff20(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Macelliot:

MANCHESTER CITY

Up Manchester City...
Op you are a man city fan in disguise and you think man city will clinch the trophy by staying in 1st position at onset of the season? Ask arsenal
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by cornel00(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Chelsea I love you,all my support is yours,all my joy,you only I will support till my last breathe!!!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by chefremy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
yeah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by killercute16(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Only in hard times that you will know ur true frnds.
So nigga,you can GO AND DIE
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Atmmachine(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
DashMeYansh:
When will you stop stealing pictures? undecided

What pictures ??
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
who decamp........if i go relegation dis season .. i still suport chelsea fc,... blue is my blood .. i swear... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dup bluess. i need 20likes... for dis pos..

1 Like

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
A definition of plastic fan. your fellow Chelsea fans must be so ashamed of you.
few bad games n you're already jittering and besides the season just started.
A real fan, A true fan , A loyal fan. stands behind his/her team through the storm.
get real this is football ! no team wants to lose anyway.
FYI ... Am a Real n Loyal fan of MANCHESTER UNITED. WE ALWAYS KEEP THE RED FLAG FLYING HIGH COS MANCHESTER UNITED WILL NEVER DIE.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
@OP, u be ashewo abi na goal digger?
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Macelliot(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
keeptalkin:
your not even a proper football fan. I have been a die hard spurs fan since 1981 for better for worse for richer for poorer until death do us part
Huh! I was joking.. Typed it out of anger...
Never knew it gonna hit Fp.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Averygoodheart: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
But meanwhile. Get this Adidas footwears. Add 33083427 on BBM to purchase yours!

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by joshuaidibia(m): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
jamex93:
Hahahahahahahhahah

I bin dey vex say csk Moscowcut my ticket but as I see dis post mehn lwkmd
Bayern Leverkusen nkor?
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by mazimee(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
cool and who told you that we need decampees from Chelsea undecided Abeg shit to the next club jare
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by SmartMugu: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
collinsy2:
Bye bye abeg. Make we know the people wey de winch us and how many we dey.
Who be 'us'?. Are you Nigerian? If you are, these are foreign teams. 'Us' should be from Nigerian leagues if you're From there.
We too dey worship oyinbo and whatever they come up with and that's what they like. Why?
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
I am both a football and music lover and I only have one club in the world which is FC BARCELONA
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by engrjacuzzi: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
we don't need you self......you are just like atiku, a prostitute. even if chelsea goes trophy less, relegation, blue Is still the colour.
you were just a spectator without recognition.

1 Like

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Macelliot:

MANCHESTER CITY

Up Manchester City...

If you be woman you go get reach 20 husbands before you turn 50 , na anywhere wey sweet you wan dey , no sufferment at all.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by samofson: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
You were never a chelsea fan!! you wont be missed.

I pray all the glory hunters that like to ride the wave of success will continue to decamp so only true passionate fans remain.

Chelsea forever!!!! come hell or high water.

Macelliot:

MANCHESTER CITY

Up Manchester City...
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by ElFenomeno1: 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
Smh. OP what kind of fan are you?
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Edoblakky(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Macelliot:

MANCHESTER CITY

Up Manchester City...
Brother, it's clear you were never a Chelsea fan. A true fan sticks with his team through thick and thin. So if Man city loses against Palace, you will definitely decamp.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by chiedu7: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Macelliot(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
vfactor:

There is a difference between a supporter and a faithful.

U were just a Chelsea supporter or maybe a supporter of anyone who wins and never a fan.

Enjoy ur new team!
I'm a Chelsea fan... Imagine, why should I leave Chelsea.. Oh no no no no...
Seriously! I was joking..
Typed it out of anger due to Chelsea loose...
Never knew it gonna hit Frontpage.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
Your profile pictures? undecided
Atmmachine:

What pictures ??
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by CSTR2: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
What a plastic.
Just one season out of the spotlight and you have plastics jumping ship.
The likes of arsenal will be masturbating on this thread very soon.
KTBFFH.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Macelliot(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
GOAL!!! It's Iheanacho... Proudly biafran Nigerian..
Man city leads.. (unbeaten).
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by ekundayoalo(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
You were never a true blues before (bunch of glory
hunters). Who cares if u join fc taraba, i don't give a f*ck. As for me, i remain a true chelsea fan. Make dem relegate sef(which is not gonna happen), i'll still remain loyal to my dear club.

1 Like

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by chuose: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
[size=14pt]Igbo Boy don score for Man City![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th October 2017 / Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 23rd December 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.