Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC (38096 Views)

Photos From Chelsea Title Win Celebrations - Up Blues! / Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title / How Pogba's Transfer To Manchester United Truly Happened In 10 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by dmcdad: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
dammytosh:
Who you help ?

What should Arsenal Fan do ?
Thats the question for the day.

If one would decamp because Chelshit aint doing well at this junture, where the season is still a long way ahead, then you could imagine what Arsena fans went through for about 8 years. I respect those people abeg.

#RespectForArsenalFans

3 Likes

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by SmartMugu: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
we don't need you self......you are just like atiku, a prostitute. even if chelsea goes trophy less, relegation, blue Is still the colour.
you were just a spectator without recognition.
Who be 'we'?
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by klarrychenko94: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
Wow Kelechi Iheneacho just scored his first EPL goal.
He entered in 89th minute for Bony and scored his goal on 90minute

2 Likes

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by nijanigga: 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kelechi is the hero.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Macelliot(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
ekundayoalo:
You were never a true blues before (bunch of glory
hunters). Who cares if u join fc taraba, i don't give a f*ck. As for me, i remain a true chelsea fan. Make dem relegate sef(which is not gonna happen), i'll still remain loyal to my dear club.
Huh! I was joking.. Typed it out of anger...
Never knew it gonna hit Fp.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by destinysaid(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
Every1 has a reason for doing things, that includes supporting a club, if u were in chelsea just cause they were d reigning champs chances are you would port at the slightest provocation............. iv been a chelsea fan right from d days i started watching football, bck wen we had dem essien, anelka, ashley cole, malouda, n den came torres(many say he no do anytin, but to me dis guy did a lot 4 us) kalou, around that 2009 period. [size=28pt]TRUE BLUE RUNS IN OUR VAINS[/size]
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by destinysaid(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
Macelliot:

Huh! I was joking.. Typed it out of anger...
Never knew it gonna hit Fp.
lol, that jike is expensive o guy cheesy ........................ ..... or maybe u dn port buh wan save face undecided angry
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by keandre: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
zeal123:
Who u help??u don bafh?
By d time man city drop form u definitely going 2com bak,no forget say at one point in time in a season every team must drop form,y som go eat form

no mind am, league just de start e neva reach anywer
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by tonychristopher: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
For I am heart broken but still a blue blood and still a Chelsea fc fan
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
chelshit to manshity undecided...
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by kayceeD2(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Macelliot:
Mourinho, the self-acclaimed "special one" is a man full of pride..
Pride is what they say comes before a fall...

Joining the reigning royal-blues....
MANCHESTER CITY

Up Manchester City...
Bleep you
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by oghalebros(m): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
[b][/b]glory seekers make una go sit down for one corner. Man u all the way come rain come sun.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Macelliot(m): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Edoblakky:
Brother, it's clear you were never a Chelsea fan. A true fan sticks with his team through thick and thin. So if Man city loses against Palace, you will definitely decamp.
Seriously! I was joking.. Typed it out of anger... I cannot leave Chelsea..
Imagine, I've been a blue fan since 2007 in Jss1...
I Never knew this thread gonna hit Frontpage.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Emaprince: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
I suspect that an arsenal or manure fan is doing this just to make chelsea look like its fans are plastic. No wonder the super MOD, an arsenal fan was quick to push it to the front page.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Macelliot(m): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
kayceeD2:
Bleep you
hahahaha lolz..
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE BE A FAN OF JESUS undecided

BUT INSTEAD WASTING YOUR LIFE LIKE A DRUNKER SHOUTING OUT LOUD LIKE A FOOLISH PEOPLE angry

Fan of this fan of that.

YOU PEOPLE ARE DRUNK WITH FOOLISHNESS

1 Like

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by petermichaels(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
My guy run while d leg stil dey oh. Join d winning team. Any1. No more chelsea drink 4me. I dnt mingle wit failures.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Macelliot(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
samofson:
You were never a chelsea fan!! you wont be missed.

I pray all the glory hunters that like to ride the wave of success will continue to decamp so only true passionate fans remain.

Chelsea forever!!!! come hell or high water.

I was day-dreaming..
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by donem: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
congrats man, I hereby welcome u to Manchester, though I represent the red side.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Emperorking20(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Macelliot:
Mourinho, the self-acclaimed "special one" is a man full of pride..
Pride is what they say comes before a fall...

Joining the reigning royal-blues....
MANCHESTER CITY

Up Manchester City...
Lmao.. shey Negredo still dy City? Smh..
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by dexla(f): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
Life can be likened to Chelsea this season. u win some cheesy , u lose some sad.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by petermichaels(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
sonofananimal:

BUT INSTEAD WASTING YOUR LIFE LIKE A DRUNKER SHOUTING OUT LOUD LIKE A FOOLISH PEOPLE angry

Fan of this fan of that.

4yor mind na preach u preach so. Na wa oh. Who tel u say we no kno our personal Lord and saviour. I beg pack wel. Na by 4ce 2 commnt?
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Macelliot(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
sonofananimal:

Fan of this fan of that.

I'm sorry! It's just a sarcasm.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by olajorn(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
This is mumu is Never a Chelsea fan

Chelsea till 6ft under

1 Like

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Dindondin(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
ilobasama:
Bye bye....... angry......maybe na u be our badluck sef

Any other person who wants to leave ??

Don't come back when we win the league and ucl
lmao.
you dey form die hard Chelsea fan.
by the time you go through the arsenal draught (8 years) trophy less, you ll hear weee
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Mufasa27(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Glory ! Glory !! Manchester United !!!
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by bxcode(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Awesome!grin
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Temysteve(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Imortal001:
Then you must be a learner!
u can see he's not a learner! The sky blues were rescued by the Nigerian starlet ''KELECHI IHEANACHO''
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by dexla(f): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
petermichaels:
My guy run while d leg stil dey oh. Join d winning team. Any1. No more chelsea drink 4me. I dnt mingle wit failures.

so u want to lure him into fan prostitution. jumping from one club to another. I rebuke u on his behalf.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by akosh005: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
I rep chelsea fc forever.......
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Macelliot(m): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
collinsy2:
Bye bye abeg. Make we know the people wey de winch us and how many we dey.
hahahaha.. I'm blue fan...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th October 2017 / Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 23rd December 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.