Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC (38087 Views)

Photos From Chelsea Title Win Celebrations - Up Blues! / Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title / How Pogba's Transfer To Manchester United Truly Happened In 10 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by xtervaganza(m): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
alaoeri:
Plastic fan, most of Chelsea fans ain't true fans but bunch of glory hunters. undecided
the truth is we are all glory hunters

If not you would be supporting west Bromwich Albion, a wee team
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Deepsky(m): 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
dearpreye:
Then you were never a true fan of Chelsea!

Barca for life. We don't need decampees. Through thick and thin!

You need to learn LOYALTY, bro!

If you faint in the days of adversity, your strength is small!
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Deepsky(m): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
chelsea 4ever whether lose or win
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by pacespot(m): 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Chelsea they go to relegation this time around, una no fit escape am, gringringrin So that Morinho go shut his loud mouth
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by YankzyBonny(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Decamp?u must be a member of d PDP party
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by timoney45(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
I don't know why people are surprised by this man's actions. Chelsea barely have a fan in Nigeria before the coming of the Russian oil money. It was then that disgruntled Arsenal and Manchester United fans flooded the blues. They are never patient

1 Like

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Bamz(m): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
True blues stay loyal. KTBFFH!
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by onyeguy: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
AutosBay:
Ur a fake fan, you will still port back to Chelsea, atimes I find it funny when I see Naija guys talking about being a true fan, try this in Europe and you are history. So you want to beat Everton in their place, you think they are minnows even Maurinho dey laugh you.

What s this man saying undecided

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Macelliot(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
CFCfan:

Still a blue cheesy
Still a blue though! Opened the thread out of anger due to Chelsea's loss..
I wasn't serious. I never knew it gonna hit FP.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by emperorchedda(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
[/quote][quote author=AutosBay post=37941797]Ur a fake fan, you will still port back to Chelsea, atimes I find it funny when I see Naija guys talking about being a true fan, try this in Europe and you are history. So you want to beat Everton in their place, you think they are minnows even Maurinho dey laugh you.
We beat them in their home last season. Man city has beaten them their this season, same with Bournemouth. Don't make it look like Everton can't lose in goodison park. We are just too awful this season. No excuses
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Lawsimon(m): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
I remain a true blue till Man united, Arsenal, Man City, etc. Stop to exist.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Nhenhye(m): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
U never start o!!!
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by abtmaviz(m): 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Atmmachine:
You're the wisest guy on earth.
I see Chelsea fans & APC fans as useless people, can't they see the hand writing on the wall & know their brains are being used ??

I will forever remain a Manchester united fan.

You wicked small sha
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by DrGud: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Chelsea till kingdom come! sadChelsea till kingdom come!
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by ernesterioo(f): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
iyke926:
Then you not a real fan.

When Juve was relegated in 2006, I never stop being a "bianconerian"
how many juventus domestic Matches did you watch
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by iykbethany(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
This is exactly how fake friends behave. When you have money they flock around you with many fake stories just to get things from you. Once you are broke they dump your sorry ass and run to the next big guy in town. Thats when you know your real friends, bc the real friends will stick with you in good and bad times.

The sore losers and glory hunters will decamp when you aint playing well. How many Arsenal fans decamped over the years.

What about Liverpool that has been in shambles for sometime now, how many of their fans decamped?

All the fake Chelsea fans can decamp with immediate effect, we will not miss you.

Yeah Chelsea is not doing well at the moment but I will rep Chelsea till my bones fade away, and hope we turn things around pretty soon.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by ManTiger(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
Another plastic fan.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by arsetalks(m): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Why am I not surprised? Everyone and their dog know most Chelsea fans are glory seekers.

2 Likes

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Val24x(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
Macelliot:
Mourinho, the self-acclaimed "special one" is a man full of pride..
Pride is what they say comes before a fall...

Joining the reigning royal-blues....
MANCHESTER CITY

Up Manchester City...
Mr man.....u were never truly blue.....be gone with you,
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Macelliot(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
dearpreye:

Barcanista has deactivated his account. I tried to discourage him from doing so, but is mind was already made up. Too bad!
I knew..
Why he deactivated his account is a reason best known to him...
His monicker was an object of ridicule..
The decision he took by Defecting to PDP was a great task. It isn't easy. The criticism from his former co-APCians were much..
Maybe, He deactivated it to ressurect a new one! Maybe!
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Rounakid(m): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ajibo111 u need to see this grin grin grin rotfl
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
Macelliot:

I knew..
Why he deactivated his account is a reason best known to him...
His monicker was an object of ridicule..
Is decision he took by Defect to PDP was a great task. It wasn't easy. The criticism from his former co-APCians were much..
Maybe, He deactivated it to ressurect a new one!

He's an adult shaaa...I talked it over with him for days. He's got his mind up already.
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by pet4ril(f): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
And I see the op again decamping to another club bcoos once a decamper is always a decamper. Unstable like Nigeria Nepa n politicians grin grin grin
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by cytellProperty: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Who want you before, you were never part of us before.
Sandydayz:

Welcum to d crew bro cool
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by babakess: 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
collinsy2:
Bye bye abeg. Make we know the people wey de winch us and how many we dey.

Remember it started with EVA .......just like in the beginning with adam ..this freefall might continue when ARSENAL finish with una nextweek grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by holyeye1989(m): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
BYE BYE...BLUE FOREVER....OUR NO EVEN DEY OUR REGISTER BUT U DEY COME SCHOOL
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by SlyCharlie(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
We dont need pimps like you
Gerrarrahia
KTBFFH

Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by kennyland1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
still a blue.......op u ar a fake chelsea fan
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by docseun: 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Typical chelsea "fan"........a mercenary club that is owned and followed by fairweather people......I'm a true Gunner........even in the hard times we remain loyal......why?....because we witnessed the glory days when development of talent and class win titles not money....so enjoy your time in Man city......im very sure your fairweather colleagues in Chelsea will welcome you back with open arms
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by tmone(m): 12:14am On Sep 13, 2015
se u declare when u join chelsea ni, u no need declare when u decamp grin
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by bada007(m): 12:21am On Sep 13, 2015
timoney45:
I don't know why people are surprised by this man's actions. Chelsea barely have a fan in Nigeria before the coming of the Russian oil money. It was then that disgruntled Arsenal and Manchester United fans flooded the blues. They are never patient
i love ur observation most people here r jst being bias they r nt true to demself. i was a city fan wen the shriek brought is oil money i will never decamp city but d guy has a right to join any club of his choice
Re: Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC by Rexnegro(m): 1:54am On Sep 13, 2015
dunkem21:
Man city wey dey struggle with Crystal Palace

..Get a gun and Join us ..Gunners for life grin
Gunners ke those ones wey need Dr and nurse to be around before they watch match ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

RB Leipzig Vs PSG :UCL (0 - 3) On 18 August 2020 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 23rd December 2013 / Newcastle United Vs Manchester United : 1 - 4 On 17th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.