Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,383 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:32 PM

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! (59910 Views)

Please Share Your TSTV Experience / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie / 3 Idiots - 2017 Nollywood Movie Thriller - YET FILMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by philo3(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
Do whatever makes you happy, pursue your dreams etc.
The movie z awesome
If you haven't watched... Sorry!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by kelvinatkins(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dnt study because of affluent, Pursue excellence and success will chase you pants down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by striker9(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
chase excellence and success will chase you pants down.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nickymezor(f): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Great movie....One of my best Indian movies... Jst saw it once tho.... funni xters.. All izzzzzz welllll indeed cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by mustaphaseve(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
I learnt that u don't really the certificate to be a greate person the certificate needs u for it to be great "seve"
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by ashjay001(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
Give me some sunshine
Give me some rain

Share ur troubles, the solution/s might just be round d corner! Don't just fu-cking give up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by udeme67(m): 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] cry LEARNT THAT URINE IS A GOOD CONDUCTOR OF ELECTRICITY.***** AND ALL..... IS......WELL
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
gustav25:
I love Bollywood movies especially the ....op also endeavor to watch my name is khan and many others like this
Another great movie. my name is Khan and I am not a terrorist.

After seeing the movie, I learnt never to judge people based on their religion.

There are two kinds of people in this world. it's either you are a good person or a bad person.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Greycious(m): 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
OP watched the movie over twenty times? shocked
I first saw the movie in 2012 and I must confess that it's one of the most interesting movies hv seen. But no matter how interesting a movie is, I can't watch it more than twice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by vichofu(m): 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
Follow Excellence, Success will chase you pants down .

Best Quote of the movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Dynamite02: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
And who got the pen at the end of the day? The one who always "act a fool"
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Ranchhoddas: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
Why the hell are you all talking about me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by fecosequence(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
gustav25:
I love Bollywood movies especially the ....op also endeavor to watch my name is khan and many others like this
is it that "am not a terrorist""
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by realnas(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
After watchin this movie ,I pivked up my phone my frnd that I hav nt spoken to in a year

1 Like

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Ranchhoddas: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
Strength77:
hi i am Rancho smiley
Since when?

1 Like

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Naomite(f): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
1. Life is fair in love and war

2. Alliz weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

3. Follow ur dreams and success will come chasing ur pants down grin

4. The deference btw ordinary and extraordinary people. Is d extra they put into d ordinary as in d case of silencer (chancho) and Rancho

5. Give me some sunshine, give me some rain, give me another chance I wanna groow up once again. Love dat song wink
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by macaranta(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
Very nice movie...
Rancho and co

1.Don't opress people.
2.Do good genuinely
3.all iz well
4.Be persistent
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by fecosequence(m): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
dearpreye:
This movie is one I'll never stop seeing. Ever since a colleague of mine introduced the movie to me sometime last year, I've watched over 20 times. And on each case, I've learned a new lesson.

The lessons from this inspirational and poignant movie are endless and tremendous that they can make an almost instant impact in our perception of life, academics and success.

I'll encourage those who haven't seen it to endeavour to see it. I'm sure you'll learn very vital lessons from this great movie.

The key actors are Rancho, Farhan, Raju, Pia, Chatur and Virus! It's a great movie.

I'll like to share some great lessons I learned from it.

Life isnt a race. Yes. Life isn't a race. We're not here to compete with anyone. We're here to do our thing our own way and fulfil our own purpose.

Even if you see life as a race, you're the only runner involved. You're your own competitor. Try to surpass your last year achievements.

Pursue Your Passion. Yes. This is another very vital lesson I learned from the movie. Most of us are pursuing the passions of others. We're only doing what others are doing. We study a course because others are doing or have done so. Our success in life is embedded in our passion. Let's seek out our passion and let it be our profession, and we're sure of success and happiness.

Education Is More Than Academics. Don't relegate education to academics only. Education is everything. Learning shouldn't be confined to the walls of the classroom. Learning is everywhere.

Ignore Others. Once you've identified your purpose and passion, please, ignore the naysayers, the jealous, and move on. Just ignore them. Ignore their mockery and put downs. Just do your own thing. At the end, they shall be amazed at your success.

Fear Limits Your Success. This is one of the greatest lessons I took from this awesome movie. You can't achieve anything meaningful in life if you're always fearful. Farhan had to overcome his fears to talk to his dad about his passion. Raju had to change his attitude before he could become successful. Fear is a killer. It's your biggest enemy.

All Is Well. Always believe the best will happen to you. Always believe all is well, no matter the challenges. Remember baby Champ kicked Rancho as soon as Raju chanted ALL IS WELL.

There are some other lessons.

For those who have seen this movie, what lessons did you take away from it? Please, let's read those vital lessons. Thanks!
the school project topic about fart really cracked my bones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by nnamdiosu(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
1. suicide is never the answer. don't even think of it.

2. you'll never know if you never try. no matter what u think the other person would say....make an attempt.

3. Intelligence doesn't guarantee success. God still chooses to help people who seem not to have a choice.

4. never under estimate anyone.

lastly....purse after excellence and success will chase you pants down.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by ayitosys26: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Its bien long I watch that movie, it was on my best bollywood. I remember wen one of the almost lost his father one of borrowed a frnd ' scuter just to save his frndz father' s life in the hospital.

1 Like

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hv u watched Ghajini? U'll kw dat 3idiot stl dey learn work same Aamir Khan. most of hz muvies r alwz interesting. Like star on earth too is educational.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
This was the first Hindi movie I've watched since the 80s!

I had to try it after seeing three different people name it as their favourite of all time. Boy, was I impressed.

Afterwards, I watched another of Aamir Khan's movies, PK, and it's by far one of the best movies I've ever seen in my entire life. An easy top 3.

1 Like

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by praise9: 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
I remembered when professor virus frustrate joy lobo till he committed suicide
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Naomite(f): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Why the hell are you all talking about me?

Speaking of the devil

See Rancho 4 nairaland oo shocked
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nwadiala: 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
Paschal001:
Nice movie... I learnt that if you did not study for exam... . Don't worry, wen the lecturer is arranging the scripts, I can scatter everything and run for my life grin grin
That was the greatest lesson from that movie
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by charlexarmani(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
gustav25:
If you want more epic movies like this from Bollywood ,checkout

My name is khan
Slumdog millionaires
Pk
Veer zaara
Lagaan
Kabhi khushi kabhi gham
Ddlj
Guzaarish
We are family

I will come up with others later
bro u 4got like a star

1 Like

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by PAnaceA7(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Josephamstrong1:
Hv u watched Ghajini?
U'll kw dat 3idiot stl dey learn work same Aamir Khan.
most of hz muvies r alwz interesting.
Like star on earth too is educational.

Please don't compare Ghajini to 3 idiots.... Ghajini is also very interesting but not compared to 3 idiots....I would even place Baghban over Ghajini any day anytime.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by joshrare(m): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
dearpreye:
This movie is one I'll never stop seeing. Ever since a colleague of mine introduced the movie to me sometime last year, I've watched over 20 times. And on each case, I've learned a new lesson.

The lessons from this inspirational and poignant movie are endless and tremendous that they can make an almost instant impact in our perception of life, academics and success.

I'll encourage those who haven't seen it to endeavour to see it. I'm sure you'll learn very vital lessons from this great movie.

The key actors are Rancho, Farhan, Raju, Pia, Chatur and Virus! It's a great movie.

I'll like to share some great lessons I learned from it.

Life isnt a race. Yes. Life isn't a race. We're not here to compete with anyone. We're here to do our thing our own way and fulfil our own purpose.

Even if you see life as a race, you're the only runner involved. You're your own competitor. Try to surpass your last year achievements.

Pursue Your Passion. Yes. This is another very vital lesson I learned from the movie. Most of us are pursuing the passions of others. We're only doing what others are doing. We study a course because others are doing or have done so. Our success in life is embedded in our passion. Let's seek out our passion and let it be our profession, and we're sure of success and happiness.

Education Is More Than Academics. Don't relegate education to academics only. Education is everything. Learning shouldn't be confined to the walls of the classroom. Learning is everywhere.

Ignore Others. Once you've identified your purpose and passion, please, ignore the naysayers, the jealous, and move on. Just ignore them. Ignore their mockery and put downs. Just do your own thing. At the end, they shall be amazed at your success.

Fear Limits Your Success. This is one of the greatest lessons I took from this awesome movie. You can't achieve anything meaningful in life if you're always fearful. Farhan had to overcome his fears to talk to his dad about his passion. Raju had to change his attitude before he could become successful. Fear is a killer. It's your biggest enemy.

All Is Well. Always believe the best will happen to you. Always believe all is well, no matter the challenges. Remember baby Champ kicked Rancho as soon as Raju chanted ALL IS WELL.

There are some other lessons.

For those who have seen this movie, what lessons did you take away from it? Please, let's read those vital lessons. Thanks!

Can you share a link to download it?
Tired of pirated movies in record store around me
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Terror666(m): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
What I learnt? No Matter the situation u re in just strike ur chest and say 'ALL IS WELL'
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Harfisco(m): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
The movie is very touching
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by iamdstar(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
gustav25:

VeerZara the only movie that has ever made me cry...so powerful and touching

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.