Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour (6026 Views)

Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by duketunde: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hello fellow Webmaster, i have been trying to get Adsense approval for my blog http://www.duketundesblog.com for a year now and i have every approach and even paid peeps but no headway... Well i just got my approval today tho i haven't implemented it on my blog because i applied via Youtube with a new gmail account and my content was approved under 1 hour....Guy you won't believe the video i submitted had just one view and it's just a pictorial compilation i made...see the video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-B8--XTuAk
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by gidimasters(m): 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
duketunde:
Hello fellow Webmaster, i have been trying to get Adsense approval for my blog http://www.duketundesblog.com for a year now and i have every approach and even paid peeps but no headway... Well i just got my approval today tho i haven't implemented it on my blog because i applied via Youtube with a new gmail account and my content was approved under 1 hour....Guy you won't believe the video i submitted had just one view and it's just a pictorial compilation i made...see the video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-B8--XTuAk
Guy, I Know How I Also Felt When I Was First Approved. Dnt Be Happy 4 D First Review, B Happy If They Approve D 2nd Review Chikena
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by duketunde: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Second review all approve, i have got a non hosted Adsense account...already displaying ads on the youtube acct i created and now implemented on my blog, just waiting for the blank ads to come live
gidimasters:
Guy, I Know How I Also Felt When I Was First Approved. Dnt Be Happy 4 D First Review, B Happy If They Approve D 2nd Review Chikena
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by ozoza: 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pls who can help me apply for AdSense for my SMF site

www.allfootballclub.com
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by gidimasters(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2015
duketunde:
Second review all approve, i have got a non hosted Adsense account...already displaying ads on the youtube acct i created and now implemented on my blog, just waiting for the blank ads to come live
So U Min By Using The Youtube Method, Ur Site Will Be Reviewed Once And Nt Twice
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by duketunde: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2015
Yes all u have to do is register a new gmail with the name you use in posting on your blog, get a video that u can personalize that will not look like a third party video 'as in you can make one with your phone' then upload to youtube using the new gmail account...enable the video for monetization and set the youtube acct up for adsense.. they will approve your acct if the video u uploaded is deemed fit for adsense monetization. Now to enable the new adsense for your blog after approval..go to settings in your blogger dashboard, under basic click add author, add the new email and give it admin status.. go back to adsense setting click access and authorisation in the sidebar... add your blog address and voila you're ready to add adsense codes to your blog...hope this helps someone.. grin
gidimasters:
So U Min By Using The Youtube Method, Ur Site Will Be Reviewed Once And Nt Twice
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by gidimasters(m): 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
duketunde:
Yes all u have to do is register a new gmail with the name you use in posting on your blog, get a video that u can personalize that will not look like a third party video 'as in you can make one with your phone' then upload to youtube using the new gmail account...enable the video for monetization and set the youtube acct up for adsense.. they will approve your acct if the video u uploaded is deemed fit for adsense monetization. Now to enable the new adsense for your blog after approval..go to settings in your blogger dashboard, under basic click add author, add the new email and give it admin status.. go back to adsense setting click access and authorisation in the sidebar... add your blog address and voila you're ready to add adsense codes to your blog...hope this helps someone.. grin
I Hav Youtube Adsense Since June Bt I Ignored It Even Knowing I Can Use It Instead But I Neglected It
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by dav8id(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
duketunde:

i dey laf you you knw why? grin cuz up till now no adsense on ur blog . so why u d happy nah. ? tongue
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by gidimasters(m): 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
dav8id:

i dey laf you you knw why? grin cuz up till now no adsense on ur blog . so why u d happy nah. ? tongue
E Tire Me O
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by duketunde: 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
For una doubting Thomas see screenshot..if u install adsense code na instantly e dey display ni
gidimasters:
E Tire Me O

Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by gidimasters(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
duketunde:
For una doubting Thomas see screenshot..if u install adsense code na instantly e dey display ni
guy i understand now...... me self fit login into my account...... just dey tell you say dem never accept you fully
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by dav8id(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
duketunde:

u be learner grin dat one nah hosted account dashbord b dat nah.(for ur youtube adsense) once dey accept you fully dat hosted account will change to non hosted.sey u grab d point lol grin grin
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by duketunde: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
yea stated in the thread thats its non hosted if you checked, all i said was got adsense approved thru youtube..not that it's running already..there are guys here buying no hosted, was only trying to tell them they can get adsense approved asap..no crucify me oga mi wey sabi lol grin lipsrsealed
dav8id:

u be learner grin dat one nah hosted account dashbord b dat nah.(for ur youtube adsense) once dey accept you fully dat hosted account will change to non hosted.sey u grab d point lol grin grin
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by duketunde: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
I have seen peeps pay 5k to like 10k for non hosted adsense accts, was only trying to tell guys that u can get Adsense approved asap with youtube or apps then implement it on ur blogs to get all sorted
gidimasters:
guy i understand now...... me self fit login into my account...... just dey tell you say dem never accept you fully
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by gidimasters(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
duketunde:
I have seen peeps pay 5k to like 10k for non hosted adsense accts, was only trying to tell guys that u can get Adsense approved asap with youtube or apps then implement it on ur blogs to get all sorted
Ok
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by Fineboi2(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
Can't it work on WordPress site
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by fattbabakay(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
duketunde:
U stubborn sha...it acct is still hosted, turning it into a non-hosted acct is as hard as applying directly using ur blog... and with a hosted acct, ads will not show on ur site...Nw u grab??

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by dav8id(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
fattbabakay:
U stubborn sha...it acct is still hosted, turning it into a non-hosted acct is as hard as applying directly using ur blog... and with a hosted acct, ads will not show on ur site...Nw u grab??

d dude stubborn no b small grin him no wan gree anyway @op weldone
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by fattbabakay(m): 2:07am On Sep 14, 2015
dav8id:

d dude stubborn no b small grin him no wan gree anyway @op weldone
he simply didn't understand...
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by duketunde: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
OK I agree with u guys but check my blog now AdSense is live...anyone who love to try my style should give a go see the live ads on www.duketundesblog.com
fattbabakay:
he simply didn't understand...
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by Warlord3000(m): 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
duketunde:
OK I agree with u guys but check my blog now AdSense is live...anyone who love to try my style should give a go see the live ads on www.duketundesblog.com

Congrats... Seems your blog was adequate enough for adsense from the onset and not necessarily the YouTube magic cos that would only give you a hosted account..

But from all indications.. The case Is different from All indications here cos you are on a paid domain...

Congrats
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by duketunde: 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thanks boss
Warlord3000:

Congrats... Seems your blog was adequate enough for adsense from the onset and not necessarily the YouTube magic cos that would only give you a hosted account..

But from all indications.. The case Is different from All indications here cos you are on a paid domain...

Congrats
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by ebony2012: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
ozoza:
Pls who can help me apply for AdSense for my SMF site

www.allfootballclub.com
You can add this guy on whatsapp to get a fully approved non-hosted adsense account @07030218140
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by duketunde: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
U still dey laff me now that AdSense is now on d blog grin tongue
dav8id:

Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by Danyl(m): 12:00am On Sep 15, 2015
bro I get one question for you o. pls how many posts do you have on the blog before you register d domain for adsense through your hosted account?
2. how many months have you been operating this blog?
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by duketunde: 12:29am On Sep 15, 2015
had over 500 posts by the time i submitted the last adsense application. started d blog in 2013 buh stopped blogging around October 2013, got. back to blogging May this year n bought custom domain about a month ago...note i applied via youtube, got aa hosted adsense then linked it to my blog and all was approved
Danyl:
bro I get one question for you o. pls how many posts do you have on the blog before you register d domain for adsense through your hosted account?
2. how many months have you been operating this blog?
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by Danyl(m): 7:48am On Sep 15, 2015
duketunde:
had over 500 posts by the time i submitted the last adsense application. started d blog in 2013 buh stopped blogging around October 2013, got. back to blogging May this year n bought custom domain about a month ago...note i applied via youtube, got aa hosted adsense then linked it to my blog and all was approved
Uhmmm impressive but you had all that post on your before you buy the domain name?
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by fattbabakay(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2015
duketunde:
congrats...it appears DAT ur blog is adsense-worthy and would av bn approved without going d YouTube way...Der's no trick here...
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by dav8id(m): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
duketunde:
U still dey laff me now that AdSense is now on d blog grin tongue

yes i still the laugh you until i see your dashbord desplay non hosted before i will believe you. see i got a editable adsense code that was edited to my blogs url and can work with any website but i decided to stop using it and apply for one directly.

my point here is you are using same editable adsense code until you show us your dashbord grin tongue
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by duketunde: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kai why i dey even mind u self so u still wan see dashboard b4 u agree ehn...kai doubting Dave tongue tongue
dav8id:

yes i still the laugh you until i see your dashbord desplay non hosted before i will believe you. see i got a editable adsense code that was edited to my blogs url and can work with any website but i decided to stop using it and apply for one directly.

my point here is you are using same editable adsense code until you show us your dashbord grin tongue
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by dav8id(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
duketunde:
Kai why i dey even mind u self so u still wan see dashboard b4 u agree ehn...kai doubting Dave tongue tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Can't Believe I Got Adsense Approval Under 1 Hour by Ptoocool(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pls guys, i want 2own a blogsite, ow can i go bout it..
Anyone willing 2help?

(1) (Reply)

Please Can I Receive Adsense With Saving Account? / Nigeria Loses N3.76B To Foreign Domain Names / Why Is Adsense The Only Revenue Model For Nigerian Bloggers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.