Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Hsg Test In Lagos,pls Assist. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hsg Test In Lagos,pls Assist. (11398 Views)

Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) Test... Share Your Experiences / Blocked Fallopian Tube= Hsg Test Result / Dna Test In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hsg Test In Lagos,pls Assist. by carnal: 8:09am On Apr 08, 2009
Can anyone in the house assist with the name and contact of any hospital in lagos where one can acrry out HSG test?
Re: Hsg Test In Lagos,pls Assist. by jody(f): 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2009
i just did mine on friday. i did It at one hospital/ lab at ojodu berger. but i was refered there by my doc. once u finish . u get your result and analysis almost immediatly. it is behind the GTB BANK OPP BANK PHB. I THINK IT IS BASHIRU Street No.50.you know what i will try and get the address for you when i get home today. through my result. but with this description u should be able to get it. the doctor is good. note that u need to have seen your period b4 it can be done. i.e 10 days from the beginig of the new circle. i wish you the very best.

2 Likes

Re: Hsg Test In Lagos,pls Assist. by jody(f): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2009
forgot to add you can come in through grammer school then drive down or get a bike to lead you to bashiru street.
Re: Hsg Test In Lagos,pls Assist. by carnal: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2009
@jody thanks alot,however my patient is base in warri,delta state but intending to do the test between friday 10th and saturday 11th in lagos since there is none at warri,so i will advise you send me a mail with description and your contact number at anjola9ja@yahoo.com so that i can reach you
Re: Hsg Test In Lagos,pls Assist. by jody(f): 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2009
a.j rapha diagnostic centre 10, bashiru street ,opp bank phb, behind gt bank , ojodu b/stop, lagos. just saw my result in my bag.you can call me on
Re: Hsg Test In Lagos,pls Assist. by Neehmart15(f): 4:56am On Jan 02, 2018
Please can someone kindly help me with suggestions of a good lab where i can have hsg done in lagos mainland
Re: Hsg Test In Lagos,pls Assist. by Jemilat10(f): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2018
Plz how much do the test cost?
Re: Hsg Test In Lagos,pls Assist. by Lovelyoby: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
jody:
i just did mine on friday. i did It at one hospital/ lab at ojodu berger. but i was refered there by my doc. once u finish . u get your result and analysis almost immediatly. it is behind the GTB BANK OPP BANK PHB. I THINK IT IS BASHIRU Street No.50.you know what i will try and get the address for you when i get home today. through my result. but with this description u should be able to get it. the doctor is good. note that u need to have seen your period b4 it can be done. i.e 10 days from the beginig of the new circle. i wish you the very best.
Please ma was it very painful I mean the test.in a scale of 1-10 please rate the pain
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn’t Wait Till You’re Sick To See The Doctor / Can Unripe Palm Kernel Nuts Shrink Fibroid. / Marijuana Quiting Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.