Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:08 AM

Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? (34360 Views)

Top Phones To Use As A Bad Guy In 2018 Under 50,000naira Released. / How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 14, 2015
obaty:
am I wrong by dat guy n dat guy. d lyrics of dat song was taking from d deepest part of my heart

Nico and Vinz. See as u just fall my hand lolz. what is by that guy and that guy hahahaha.

Mine is Deorro & Chris Brown - Five more hours
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by dadoctore(m): 4:35am On Sep 14, 2015
Behind Curtain by Chronixx a Jamaican dancehall artist...d intro alone in crazy n d lyrics tell a story of hw old friends change n go as far as wishing u dead n not to mention those dope beats to go with...came across d video on a music channel smtime last year n immediately downloaded n its been my ringtone ever since
The other one is Toy Soldiers by Eminem...I dnt think dis one needs an explanation
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by dadoctore(m): 4:37am On Sep 14, 2015
Vesuvius:
I used Viva la Vida by Coldplay on my other phone. And this phone now I use Wonderful Words of Life by Ira Sankey.
Coldplay fan ere...I also used Viva la vida back wen it was just released
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by dadoctore(m): 4:51am On Sep 14, 2015
Oliviaarims:
"Chandelier" by Sia... I really luv dt song.. Plus, den again d beginning part is a bit startling, so I always get 2 know wen my fone rings. I av 1 other special ring tone 4 dt special human, though... Emeli Sande's "Breaking the Law"... I feel luv in d air whenever she starts calling.
Except dat 'special human' refers to a female member of ur fam,I'd say ur comment kinda puts u in a weird spotlight...get d drift?!
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by obaty(f): 6:03am On Sep 14, 2015
Stelvin101:

Nico and Vinz. See as u just fall my hand lolz. what is by that guy and that guy hahahaha.

Mine is Deorro & Chris Brown - Five more hours
lol
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by lordpf: 6:20am On Sep 14, 2015
whiz kalifa ft charlie putt -- see you again(reminds me of my favourite actor who is now deceased
some nights------just like it
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by chrisgurl(f): 6:44am On Sep 14, 2015
braindamage:
...I like Keith Urban. My younger sister used cop car as her ringtone sometime ago.
Nice!!! I love cop Car too. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by tinnyashamu(m): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2015
FOUR FIVE SECONDS BY RIHANNA.

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Sike(m): 11:14am On Sep 14, 2015
Seriki - agbalumo. Don't ask me why.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by ArchitGreen(m): 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
I wonder- Kanye West ##LA LA LA LA wait until I get my money right ##.... hardcore and dope intro by Kanye West when Kim k hadn't fked him up I have been using this I tro for the past 3 yrs...
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by DriZee(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
lil wayne-how to love.....its an old song though...but i love it intro
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by adonbilivit: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sike:
Seriki - agbalumo. Don't ask me why.
BET why?
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Iniotong(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Nah not me. I pick calls asap. Naturally I hate noise, my house is always so quite you'll think i'm not around so the buzzing sound does it for me. Most times I just hear the buzzing sound in my head sef thinking my phone ringing but it's not. 7years is a long time.
Alright if you say so
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by proffnico(m): 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Obey-THE HORSE MAN SON
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by porozhniy(m): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
wide awake by kathy perry cos of the intro and love's on the way by dave koz, simply inspirational.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Inkredible(m): 12:39am On Sep 20, 2015
Castle by T.I cus currently, peeps expects much from me forgetting am still tryna find my way in the Big City.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Herrmes: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
Selena Gomez - Same Old Love, because I always nod my head anytime it comes on.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by adonbilivit: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
Herrmes:
Selena Gomez - Same Old Love, because I always nod my head anytime it comes on.
naso. ur Reason funny die
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
ColdPlay - Viva La Vida
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
dadoctore:

Except dat 'special human' refers to a female member of ur fam,I'd say ur comment kinda puts u in a weird spotlight...get d drift?!
Lmao...that was a mistake...twas s'posd to be a "he"..I'm no lesbie!
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Justice28(m): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
AWODCHEMIST:
My woman, my everything
See ur self undecided
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Cynergy: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
Always pray for you... By Nosa I love everything about the song.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Bratking(m): 5:25am On Sep 29, 2015
Life After You - Daughtry.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
Downloading mentioned songs...
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by feminisce: 7:16am On Oct 06, 2015
adonbilivit:
mine is GIRLIE by patoranking. the song inspires me a lot. to my future wife, " girlie, for so long I have been waiting o, waiting for your love and your body o..." chai!

cc: lalasticlala, airforce1
mine is "found happiness on Konga" by mavins records... just love it.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
The end beat of usher- u got it bad
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by damjos(m): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2020
"Avengers assemble" Theme song
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2020
Stranger things themesong

I just love the sound

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Stop Unsolicited Messages From Mtn,airtel,glo, Others / NCC Reveals What’ll Happen To People Without NIN After October 31 Deadline / Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.