Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 11) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 11) (1724 Views)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 9) / How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 2) / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 11) by ImanuelJannah(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
(Continued from Episode 10….)

One more week passed which made it one full month after Amaka and I seduced daddy into having incestuous relations with us. Amaka bought Pregnancy Test Strip, for N50, at the pharmacy store along our street in Lagos.. Next morning, she pee-ed her early morning pee into an empty plastic can, and then inserted the necessary side of Pregnancy Test Strip into her pee. The change in colour on the Pregnancy Test Strip indicated she was positive, hence knocked up with daddy’s child.

“Whooooooaooo!!!!” Amaka screamed. ” I’ll be leaving to return to Port-Harcourt, and to my white fiancé.” She added. And true to her words she left the next day.

But by evening, we saw, on Facebook, a picture of a registered Port-Harcourt airport taxi that was attacked by armed robbers within the city. The airport cab driver attempted driving through the armed robbers when they motioned him to stop his cab, so they shot sporadically at the cab killing the cab driver and his passenger.

I felt weak and dizzy when I looked closely at the picture and recognized the passenger as Amaka – my twin sister – the sister I saw off to the domestic wing of Murtala Mohammed Airport so she could board a flight to Port-Harcourt just a few hours ago. I passed out at the thought that my only sister was shot by robbers and the image of her corpse is going viral on social media, I collapsed at the beauty parlor were I was working-out.

(To be continued in Episode 12…)

Culled from www.freshestgist.com

1 Like

Re: How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 11) by adedayourt(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
KIP IT UP

1 Like

Re: How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 11) by Talk2SeaL: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Atewo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Compatible (complete Story) / London Town: Some Short Stories / What If There Were No Sunday! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.