Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR (6420 Views)

HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily / Mtn 2 Mtn Calls For Free At N50 Per Day/N200 Per Week (MTN JUST4U PACKAge) / I Cant Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR by djl(m): 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Here is a very cool gist, though not a new one. MTN Nigeria launched a plan that enables its subscribers to enjoy an almost free call for a day or seven days, depending on the your existing tariff plan and how fortunate you are. I will explain the "how fortunate part" in a jiffy.

In order to benefit from this amazing plan dial the ussd code *142# on your mtn line and follow the prompt message. A N30 or N40 charge will be deducted from your account for this operation.
Here is the 'fortunate part'

a. After you dial the ussd you could get a prompt message to press 1 to subscribe for an mtn-to-mtn calls for 7 days just for a charge of 30 or 40NGR

Check this link on further conditions attached to it. http://hotfixtech..com.ng/2015/09/enjoy-free-mtn-calls-for-7-days-for.html

1 Like

Re: The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR by thexzy(m): 12:17am On Sep 13, 2015
E don teh
Re: The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR by Jayboi(m): 6:38am On Sep 13, 2015
Old news. But they charge me 200 per week which is more than fair. Theres no plan 4 monthly sub o.
Re: The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR by ezeigbo194(m): 6:52am On Sep 13, 2015
Its saying am not eligible
Re: The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR by djl(m): 7:00am On Sep 13, 2015
thexzy:
E don teh
you are absolutely right. But it may not be as 'tey' as u stressed it oooo. BTW, some subscribers are yet to get wind of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR by djl(m): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2015
Jayboi:
Old news. But they charge me 200 per week which is more than fair. Theres no plan 4 monthly sub o.
That was an error bro,there is no monthly plan. Eeehyah,You were charged 200/7days, some were charged 30,40,150 or more for 7 days. But as you said, even the 200 naira is still fair
Re: The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR by Jboynokiaphone(m): 9:44am On Sep 13, 2015
Dey Charge me 150 and i have up to 4mtn sim..only one is eligible.so be cool if dey deduct 200 from u.
Re: The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR by cozy7(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2015
djl:
That was an error bro,there is no monthly plan. Eeehyah,You were charged 200/7days, some were charged 30,40,150 or more for 7 days. But as you said, even the 200 naira is still fair
That's not true oo, my frd who never knew abt this thing toll I told him did it, he was charged N200, and was given 300000 for one mth. I SAW IT WITH MY EYES.

2 Likes

Re: The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR by Jayboi(m): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2015
cozy7:
That's not true oo, my frd who never knew abt this thing toll I told him did it, he was charged N200, and was given 300000 for one mth. I SAW IT WITH MY EYES.
wow. He's lucky. I ll be hearing this 4 the first time.

3 Likes

Re: The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR by EmagNig(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nigerians love cheats, no wonder the government is cheating us

2 Likes

Re: The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
cozy7:
Hmmm with this ur korokoro eyes i believe
Re: The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR by thexzy(m): 8:14am On Sep 14, 2015
djl:
you are absolutely right. But it may not be as 'tey' as u stressed it oooo. BTW, some subscribers are yet to get wind of it.
0.Ɣ.0
Re: The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR by Koolmexxi(m): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2015
EmagNig:
U do realise dis package was rolled out by the network providers demselves for subscribers. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR by Leon2036(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2015
why is mine showing differently? instead of call bonus it's showing data bundles!!
Re: The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR by bolaji73(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
djl:
you are absolutely correct. Many people have not got wind of it. Imagine my gf after speaking with her for more than an hour begged Me that I don't have to go through that extent in buying recharge card just because I want to speak with her. But as a sharp guy I responded, 'baby no amount you spend on the one you love that's too much'. Omoo come see as she dey blush!

2 Likes

Re: The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR by bolaji73(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
djl:
you are absolutely correct. Many people have not got wind of it. Imagine my gf after speaking with her for more than an hour begged Me that I don't have to go through that extent in buying recharge card just because I want to speak with her. But as a sharp guy I responded, 'baby no amount you spend on the one you love that's too much'. Omoo come see as she dey blush!
Re: The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR by IamKollinx(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
bolaji73:
Badt guy..... for here na my gf's dey tell me abt d package....
giving me surprise. shocked
bolaji73:
Badt guy..... for here na my gf's dey tell me abt d package....
giving me surprise.
Re: The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR by dgifted1(f): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Somebody should kindly help me with a link to download new king james version of mobile bible for nokia/java phone. Thanks
Re: The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR by dustmalik: 12:05am On Sep 15, 2015
OP, are you using infinix Hot 2?
Re: The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR by roob: 7:41am On Sep 15, 2015
EmagNig:

In d 1st place, d Govt (leaders) taught us how 2 cheat by embezzling our common wealth..
Re: The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR by 08dominic: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR by Luvlydevin(m): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
Please how can i check the balance

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Gionee M6 And Install TWRP / No Blackberry Phone In The Top Ten Best Phones 2015 / Whatsapp New Update Looks More Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.