Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:11 PM

Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. (68293 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread / 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by omokenny24(f): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
its scam.
Seriously?!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by Gabriel100star(m): 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
Please I Score 208 In My Jamb, Can I be admitted to aaua for mass comm with awaiting result
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by olugbode: 3:40am On Jul 25, 2016
desmondfem:
Joint Admission Board wishes to inform the general public that 2016 Jamb Posting of Candidates to they institutions Closing on 30th July. those candidates already Posted should visit they institution for screening and registration.

For those Candidates that has Not been posted yet should Contact Jamb admn portal for Assistance now to be posted to your
institution before the jamb Candidates posting deadline.

Guy, u are not even good at scamming. Your handle bears desmond and your so called JAMB official also bears Desmond. Your fakeness needs a crusade for deliverance.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by olola4(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
UPDATE ON AAUA POST UME

This is to inform all Aspirant that choose Aaua as their school of choice that the form is now out.

The information is real just confirmed now from the school management

The information is real.
It has just been confirmed.
2016 ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission to Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, for the 2016/2017 academic session that the Admission Screening Exercise has commenced.
Candidates eligible for the screening are those who made AAUA their first choice of University in the 2016/2017 UTME and scored 180 and above; and DE candidates who chose AAUA as their first or second choice.
Candidates should visit the University website www.aaua.edu.ng to register for the screening exercise as from 26th July, 2016 after the payment of N2,500.00 only at any branch of the following banks
First Bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Wema Bank, Skye Bank, Access Bank, Zenith Bank, and Eco Bank.

Candidates are requested to collect bank-generated receipts at the point of payment, which contains receipt number and confirmation code for the on-line registration.
Candidates are to proceed to the Registration website (ase.aaua.edu.ng) to confirm payment and continue with the admission screening registration.
General Instructions to all Candidates
Candidates are advised to correctly upload their results and any other required information on the portal.
Any falsification of results by candidates will lead to disqualification.
Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on O’Level requirements for their course of choice.
Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements.
AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB results.
Candidates awaiting results should upload such results as soon as the results are released.
It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the screening exercise to enable the University to capture all relevant entry requirements for the admission exercise.
Visit the University's website www.aaua.edu.ng for more information.

M. S. Ayeerun
Registrar.

AAUA POST UME FORM IS OUT
GRAB YOUR COPY NOW
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by adetomdx(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2016
olola4:
UPDATE ON AAUA POST UME

This is to inform all Aspirant that choose Aaua as their school of choice that the form is now out.

The information is real just confirmed now from the school management

The information is real.
It has just been confirmed.
2016 ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission to Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, for the 2016/2017 academic session that the Admission Screening Exercise has commenced.
Candidates eligible for the screening are those who made AAUA their first choice of University in the 2016/2017 UTME and scored 180 and above; and DE candidates who chose AAUA as their first or second choice.
Candidates should visit the University website www.aaua.edu.ng to register for the screening exercise as from 26th July, 2016 after the payment of N2,500.00 only at any branch of the following banks
First Bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Wema Bank, Skye Bank, Access Bank, Zenith Bank, and Eco Bank.

Candidates are requested to collect bank-generated receipts at the point of payment, which contains receipt number and confirmation code for the on-line registration.
Candidates are to proceed to the Registration website (ase.aaua.edu.ng) to confirm payment and continue with the admission screening registration.
General Instructions to all Candidates
Candidates are advised to correctly upload their results and any other required information on the portal.
Any falsification of results by candidates will lead to disqualification.
Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on O’Level requirements for their course of choice.
Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements.
AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB results.
Candidates awaiting results should upload such results as soon as the results are released.
It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the screening exercise to enable the University to capture all relevant entry requirements for the admission exercise.
Visit the University's website www.aaua.edu.ng for more information.

M. S. Ayeerun
Registrar.

AAUA POST UME FORM IS OUT
GRAB YOUR COPY NOW
tnx
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by yemkaf(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2016
1.pls bro hw are we goin to address the transcript to the school
2.when is the beadline for the submition of the transcript
3.Are they still going to do the PUTME
4.Hw much is tuition fee for accountancy.
Thanks, your responce will be highly appreciated
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by yemkaf(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pls bro I need a quick responce 1.pls bro hw are we goin to address the transcript to the school 2.when is the beadline for the submition of the transcript 3.Are they still going to do the PUTME 4.Hw much is tuition fee for accountancy. Thanks, your responce will be highly appreciated
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by yemkaf(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
olola4 Pls bro I need a quick responce 1.pls bro hw are we goin to address the transcript to the school 2.when is the beadline for the submition of the transcript 3.Are they still going to do the PUTME 4.Hw much is tuition fee for accountancy. Thanks, your responce will be highly appreciated
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by Osmirane: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Visist http://admissionsgists..com/?m=1 and post your questions/comments in the 'comment box' for AAUA 2016/2017 admissions
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by adetomdx(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Who has registered.... And what are the requirements?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by oluwadezzy: 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
olola4:

2660-Accountancy/Accountant
990-Economics

Pls I need more info on aaua acct.... I'm also an aspirant to study acct, scored 208 nd
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by olola4(m): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=yemkaf post=48010457]olola4 Pls bro I need a quick responce 1.pls bro hw are we goin to address the transcript to the school To the university registrar 2.when is the beadline for the submition of the transcript August Ending 3.Are they still going to do the PUTME llll No 4.Hw much is tuition fee for accountancy. thirtyk Thanks
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by Osmirane: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
Regarding DE, transcript is to be addressed to the registrar
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by Osmirane: 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
Osmirane:
Visist http://admissionsgists..com/?m=1 and post your questions/comments in the 'comment box' for AAUA 2016/2017 admissions
or follow on twitter @OsunlajaIsmail
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by beshiman(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
Osmirane:
Regarding DE, transcript is to be addressed to the registrar
Please, has the submission of transcript started? Though I'm yet to register for the Admission Screening Exercise but my transcript is at hand already.
Thank you.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by beshiman(m): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=olola4 post=48064523][/quote]

Please, has the submission of transcript started? Though I'm yet to register for the Admission Screening Exercise but my transcript is at hand already.
Thank you.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by yemkaf(m): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2016
thanks bro
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by adegoke93: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
Please bro when is the form closing?
olola4:
The utme form for 2016/2017 is out and also the admission processes for the 2016/2017 academic session have began.As an AAUA admission journalist who is the administrator of pages and groups on AAUA admission, I declare this thread open.
Feel free to ask any question.
You can also put a call across to me on 09032881420 or whatsapp on 08063019372
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by Whizsam(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Direct entry aspirants , let's hook up 08138663030
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by omokenny24(f): 5:43am On Aug 04, 2016
adetomdx:
Who has registered.... And what are the requirements?
Good Morning
I've Registered.
Requirements/Procedures:
After Paying In The Bank And Gotten A Printed Slip Which Entail Payment Confirmation Code And Some Other Info..... NB-You'll Need Your Jamb Reg Number At The Bank And Correct Name Spelling As Used In Jamb.
Then Go To Cafe. You'll Log In Into The Registration Site(ase.aaua.edu.ng) And Create An Account.
Go With Your Jamb Result, The Breakdown Is Required. Your O'level(s) Result And Scratch Card(s) And Also The Name Of The School You Acquired It, Exam Number And Exam Body(Waec/Neco) And Year. And You'll Sure Need Passpport.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by kolad59: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2016
i.have.d7.in.chemistry,economics.in.my.neco.result.my.course.is.comp.science.i.had.207.in.jamb.and.my.combination.is.math,phy,chemistry,please.do.i.qualify.for.admission,advise.me
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by MzOnajin1(f): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
omokenny24:

Good Morning
I've Registered.
Requirements/Procedures:
After Paying In The Bank And Gotten A Printed Slip Which Entail Payment Confirmation Code And Some Other Info..... NB-You'll Need Your Jamb Reg Number At The Bank And Correct Name Spelling As Used In Jamb.
Then Go To Cafe. You'll Log In Into The Registration Site(ase.aaua.edu.ng) And Create An Account.
Go With Your Jamb Result, The Breakdown Is Required. Your O'level(s) Result And Scratch Card(s) And Also The Name Of The School You Acquired It, Exam Number And Exam Body(Waec/Neco) And Year. And You'll Sure Need Passpport.
pls were u awarded score immediately?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by yemkaf(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
@omokenny24 I registered nd i was awarded score immediately, bt to my surprise when i latter log-in i did'nt see the score again. Hope no problem
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by omokenny24(f): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
MzOnajin1:
pls were u awarded score immediately?
Yes. I Was Graded Immediately.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) / Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister / Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.