Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview (12201 Views)

₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview / See What This Funke Oyinbo, Ukrainian Said About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by tkeod12(m): 12:49am On Sep 13, 2015
hz anyone been to the Ukrainian embassy for interview this 2015?...if so..how was it?..hope no long queues and consular issues?
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by semac00(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2015
tkeod12:
hz anyone been to the Ukrainian embassy for interview this 2015?...if so..how was it?..hope no long queues and consular issues?

Just get all your documents ready before your interview mean legalized and translated into Ukrainian language. Long queues and consular issues should be your least worries for now.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by tkeod12(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2015
all my documents re complete...I'm just waiting for a confirmation date from d embassy... I learnt dey re having issues about the payment of their visa fees in dollars
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by semac00(m): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
tkeod12:
all my documents re complete...I'm just waiting for a confirmation date from d embassy... I learnt dey re having issues about the payment of their visa fees in dollars

Confirmation date? Are you yet to get a date for interview? Trying to understand better are you going for a student visa or other type? For visa fees it has been updated to Naira equivalent.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by tkeod12(m): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
I'm going for a student visa... and d agent chose October 2nd for d interview date.for me ... for d confirmation date u asking for...see this mssg sent to my mailbox d 2nd day.d agent applied with my email....." Dear applicant, Thank you for submitting request for the visa interview. The consular officer will review your application and after approval you will receive confirmation by email.

Important notice!!! Please submit your application only once, in case of multiple submission of one person all your application will be cancelled!

Keep in mind that coming to the Embassy without approval will be waste of your time and money! "....
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by semac00(m): 10:10am On Sep 14, 2015
tkeod12:
I'm going for a student visa... and d agent chose October 2nd for d interview date.for me ... for d confirmation date u asking for...see this mssg sent to my mailbox d 2nd day.d agent applied with my email....." Dear applicant, Thank you for submitting request for the visa interview. The consular officer will review your application and after approval you will receive confirmation by email.

Important notice!!! Please submit your application only once, in case of multiple submission of one person all your application will be cancelled!

Keep in mind that coming to the Embassy without approval will be waste of your time and money! "....

Will be at the embassy this week. Will keep you updated. Just try confirm that your interview is for 2nd of October cos interview dates are already taken till November and all first year students must be in Ukraine on or before 15th November.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by tkeod12(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2015
semac00:

Will be at the embassy this week. Will keep you updated. Just try confirm that your interview is for 2nd of October cos interview dates are already taken till November and all first year students must be in Ukraine on or before 15th November.
........OK..I've applied since August 9 nd I chose October 2nd..do u know of any student whose interview date is on October?.. if so..can you help me confirm if he/she has received a confirmation date....or is there anyway to confirm aside from the embassy sending a mail?....if possible u can check the name-list of students taken for the October interview.. my name is "lawal tobi ayomide"....thanks...
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by semac00(m): 1:46am On Sep 18, 2015
tkeod12:
........OK..I've applied since August 9 nd I chose October 2nd..do u know of any student whose interview date is on October?.. if so..can you help me confirm if he/she has received a confirmation date....or is there anyway to confirm aside from the embassy sending a mail?....if possible u can check the name-list of students taken for the October interview.. my name is "lawal tobi ayomide"....thanks...

Will get more information for you on that.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by semac00(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
What I gathered at the embassy is that you are to receive two mails. The first mail which you already got is to acknowledge the receipt of your application while the second is to confirm your date. All students at the embassy today said they got the two emails from the embassy. My advice check your spam messages to be sure the second mail did not go there. Also contact the embassy again if the message is not in your spam.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by pwecioux(f): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
will the 2 mails be sent once bcus I avn't received any mail about the confirmation of interview date
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by tkeod12(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
@ pwecioux... t wunt be snt once.. I've not received mine too
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by tkeod12(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
@precious.. when did you applied cus I applied August 10 and I received d E-mail receipt the same day.. it remains the confirmation date... people I know haven't received theirs too... and @the E-mail u snt.. can't view it...
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by tkeod12(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
semac00:

Will get more information for you on that.
..OK thanks...I'd appreciate that
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by justwise(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
@tkeod12

Stop dropping your contact details here and allow this thread to grow by having an open discussion

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by pwecioux(f): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
I submitted my documents on d 7th of September
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by pwecioux(f): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
but are you certain that dey will confirm the interview date because am running out of time
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by tkeod12(m): 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
it depends on the date u initially choose for the interview... I chose October 2 for an interview but I've not received a mail yet.... which date did u choose at the embassy for d interview.when u applied.. cus dates re closed now till November
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by tkeod12(m): 11:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
I don't know @precious.. but they should
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by semac00(m): 7:21am On Sep 19, 2015
I am still in Abuja still working on getting you guys more information will be going back on Monday to the embassy. But as of Friday at the embassy the students that where there for interview confirmed that they where sent two e-mails that was why I advised on checking your spam mail. Also note that they do not paste names and dates on boards what they do is each day for interview they bring a list of students having appointment for interview on that day call the names out and give them teller to go pay their visa fee before they come in for interview so if your name is mentioned it means you have an appointment for that day.
Please fill free to contact the embassy if they reply come share the response here so everyone can benefit cos they will not reply everyone. You can get their contacts on their website.

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by pwecioux(f): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2015
ok
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by tkeod12(m): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2015
hmmm @semac... d confirmation dates re sent how many days prior to d interview... is it a week week before d interview or two weeks?
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by semac00(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2015
tkeod12:
hmmm @semac... d confirmation dates re sent how many days prior to d interview... is it a week week before d interview or two weeks?

Some years back I would have said two weeks after your invitation is issued cos the embassy waits to get confirmation from ministry of education Ukraine but now invitation letters come directly from the ministry of education and so confirmation is immediately.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by tkeod12(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2015
ok.. I'm asking cus t remains only 13 days left to d initial date I chose for confirmation and I've not received confirmation
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by ololo12: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
Wow! With the civil unrest and war going on in Ukraine. Nigerians are still trooping down there in droves! Na wa oo
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by semac00(m): 4:47am On Sep 21, 2015
ololo12:
Wow! With the civil unrest and war going on in Ukraine. Nigerians are still trooping down there in droves! Na wa oo

Thanks for caring but unfortunately, we don't need people like you on this thread. Its just like you saying with the boko haram and unrest in the northern part of Nigeria foreigners don't have to come to Nigeria. Please keep your mentality to yourself or open a new thread to share your view. No hard feelings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna State Launches Traveller Information Website – Travelthrukaduna / How To Travel Home This December. / 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.