Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview (12205 Views)

₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview / See What This Funke Oyinbo, Ukrainian Said About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by pwecioux(f): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
no I haven't
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by tkeod12(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2015
which date did u choose when registering?... I mean is it November or December date?.....it's better you mail the embassy and ask if your name is on the system... cus I've already received a confirmation date after disturbing their life awt with mails...

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by tkeod12(m): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2015
I just sent u a mail wid my official email @ precious
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by pwecioux(f): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
I choosed November...when sending them the mail did you include your invitation number or you just sent them your name
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
hello, I went for the russian student visa interview on Wednesday and during the interview, the consular asked what my best subject was which I answered geography. .he den proceeded in asking me the capitals of some countries like Australia and Egypt which I couldn't answer, the one I thought I answered correctly was brazil which I said was rio de janeiro and it turns out to be wrong too. All other questions pertaining to my travel was answered correctly but am worried if my inability to answer those questions might jeopardise my visa application. .we were asked to come back for how passport on monday. What do u guys think? should I be worried cos av even paid for the school fees
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by tkeod12(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2015
since uve paid d school fees,I'm thinking d name of your school is "kursk state medical university ".......ion think ya rejected.. sinz d consular didnt say "sorry,I can't secure u d visa"....and ya passport re even withheld.. so ion thnk u rejected.... Russian embassy doesn't ave much hassle Dan Ukrainian embassy.... as per ur ndlea clearance.. did u get it easily?
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
tkeod12:
since uve paid d school fees,I'm thinking d name of your school is "kursk state medical university ".......ion think ya rejected.. sinz d consular didnt say "sorry,I can't secure u d visa"....and ya passport re even withheld.. so ion thnk u rejected.... Russian embassy doesn't ave much hassle Dan Ukrainian embassy.... as per ur ndlea clearance.. did u get it easily?

thanks for ur responce. .we were all asked to submit our passport and come back for it this monday..

Getting my ndlea clearance was tough thou, but they were able to send it to the embassy in time for my interview
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by princewale45: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
faladino:

thanks for ur responce. .we were all asked to submit our passport and come back for it this monday..

Getting my ndlea clearance was tough thou, but they were able to send it to the embassy in time for my interview

where you still given your visa...........Iam expecting my invitation soon too for kursk state medical university..... if you were able to get ur visa I'll appreciate it if u brief me on the necessary steps to take.Thanks.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by GabbyLacious01: 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
semac00:

Trust me this has been so for years. Though not upto that amount. that is the main reason why dates are difficult to confirm. You can not do anything about it. During my year when we complained, we where told directly to our face to go to UK, US or other embassy. I learnt most of them will be going back end of this month and if that happens the ones coming in will keep to the normal way for some time. I will update you guys. Don't get so worried.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by GabbyLacious01: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Is it really true about one paying some certain amount before ur admission is guaranteed? It really feels bad knowing tat! [quote author=GabbyLacious01 post=39219138][/quote]
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by tkeod12(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2015
nope...just pay for the admission letter.nd get ready for d visa process.....thats like USD 400....no let any agent scam u oo
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by semac00(m): 8:54am On Oct 22, 2015
tkeod12:
nope...just pay for the admission letter.nd get ready for d visa process.....thats like USD 400....no let any agent scam u oo

U are very funny so u paid $ 400 and u believe u got a direct link. Hmmmm. Ok I will not share the real cost not to start having enemies but u too where scammed and chances of being scammed again is high. When I mean scam does not mean someone will take ur money and refuse to do the job I mean charging very high atleast some little extra $$$ can change ur phone if u meet someone cheaper. smiley smiley
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by tkeod12(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
semac00:

U are very funny so u paid $ 400 and u believe u got a direct link. Hmmmm. Ok I will not share the real cost not to start having enemies but u too where scammed and chances of being scammed again is high. When I mean scam does not mean someone will take ur money and refuse to do the job I mean charging very high atleast some little extra $$$ can change ur phone if u meet someone cheaper. smiley smiley
....point of correction,i'm just saying that due to what i saw on internet....i got mine through a cousin...i only paid d courier fees...
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by Timaru: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hi guys.

Want to ask for info concerning the Ukrainian Embassy in Abuja.
Have they closed the embassy for interview for students for the year

If yes When next are they likely to begin accepting applications for people who want to apply for visa to go study in Ukraine.

Thank yoj
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by semac00(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
Only available for preparatory faculty. if you have your invitation just search for available date. preferably February. good luck
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by andry21: 5:28am On Apr 14, 2016
semac00:
I am still in Abuja still working on getting you guys more information will be going back on Monday to the embassy. But as of Friday at the embassy the students that where there for interview confirmed that they where sent two e-mails that was why I advised on checking your spam mail. Also note that they do not paste names and dates on boards what they do is each day for interview they bring a list of students having appointment for interview on that day call the names out and give them teller to go pay their visa fee before they come in for interview so if your name is mentioned it means you have an appointment for that day.
Please fill free to contact the embassy if they reply come share the response here so everyone can benefit cos they will not reply everyone. You can get their contacts on their website.
Exactly!!! I also found same information.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by justwise(m): 9:22am On Apr 17, 2016
semac00:
justwatever!! you are selfish!!! You only interested in taking but not giving! Lots of guys have contacted me from NL and I assisted them.
Since I have been posting have You ever gotten any report from anyone complaining I did something wrong? But you could delete my post but if free info you allow it. why are u not doing this job for free. Deris God ooohh

I AM LEAVING TRAVEL SECTION FOR U. ENJOY

Yes i'm doing it for free for 7yrs now, i have never collected a penny not even a gift from anybody and nobody pays me

If you want to leave travel section feel free to do that but i will not allow you to advertise here.
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by moschinez: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
Please can someone reschedule for an interview the same month he is been refused visa to ukraine
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by opedavidlaju: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
I went for my interview in july 2016...I applied for student visa...I was told to expect their call.it has been over one month now..what should I do?
Re: Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview by lasbegy: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
hmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna State Launches Traveller Information Website – Travelthrukaduna / Getting Married In Europe / How To Travel Home This December.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.