Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:39 PM

MTN Simply The Bestest. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Simply The Bestest. (7786 Views)

All New Gionee X1s - Simply Great Budget Smartphone / How To Simply Get A Girl's Phone Number Without Asking / Injoo Fire Plus, Simply Amazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Simply The Bestest. by donhils: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2015
Hate it or Love it, this company MTN is not only the Bestest network in Nigeria but also the most generous, the kindest and above all, the widest connection with customer base that is bigger than all other networks joined together_ Implying it is MTN and others.
Like the saying goes in my language "E kelee nwanyi akidi, ya agwotakwuo ozo".
In a country where other networks are busy grabbing grabbing grabbing from the customers, this industry's giant is busy giving giving giving away. From constantly rewarding with freefall data to free credit, free sms, top notch connection always. Atimes I'll just check my balance and see extra N500 has been added, other times I get free mtn calls for 3 days, since this I've been on free sms, I don't know why. Atimes, I get rewarded with 1GB data and thanks for remaining with us sms that will accompany it(And I get these freebies frequently). Recently every body is enjoying unlimited mtn calls for just N40 daily. I can go on and on cos the list is endless. The best part is that this network is available even in the most remote areas of Ogaminana in Kogi state the same way and the same clear signals as you have in the Asokoro or Maitama districts of Abuja. If you're still there hating, better get off the beaten tracks Cos it gets better always.
I'm sure most of you guys have your testimonies also.
Let's hear them.!!!

2 Likes

Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by alpacino88(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2015
Sure I have one
Yesterday I sent STOP to MTNPLAY learn english weekly subscription and they took my #100.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by slimmyjimmy(m): 11:03am On Sep 13, 2015
Gud point grin i dawnload full season film 3mbps grin MTN DO WEL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by Mustack: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
alpacino88:
Sure I have one
Yesterday I sent STOP to MTNPLAY learn english weekly subscription and they took my #100.
What will happen if you send PLAY?
grin cool cheesy angry sad sad

25 Likes

Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by niceguy7(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
Gud point grin i dawnload full season film 3mbps grin MTN DO WEL
How did u do it bro?
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by slimmyjimmy(m): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
niceguy7:

How did u do it bro?
bros NA GOD

I USE THE NORMAL TWEAK WHEN EVERYBODY KNOW NA grin grin
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by johnwizey: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bro hw much MTN pay u

7 Likes

Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by niceguy7(m): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
bros NA GOD

I USE THE NORMAL TWEAK WHEN EVERYBODY KNOW NA grin grin
Abeg i no knw naa....hlp a ur guy ooo
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by slimmyjimmy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
niceguy7:

Abeg i no knw naa....hlp a ur guy ooo
search for bblited tweak
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by donhils: 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
johnwizey:
Bro hw much MTN pay u
You talking to me?
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by killzone(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
Because of Simple Server I watch season film and movies in HD. Let the enjoyment continue

1 Like

Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by nigeriancuban: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
killzone:
Because of Simple Server I watch season film and movies in HD. Let the enjoyment continue
bro how does that simple server work for you how do you do the tweaking?
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by Mustack: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pls give me the settings pls
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by dustmalik: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
Another thread for people to come and brag about what they are browsing with, and their download speed. Don't you kids ever get tired?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by princefunmmy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mehn, anything for windows phone users? Na to dey subscribe with money, any free data dey? Any network abeg
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by Olayinka8793(m): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
OP is either a staff of empty hen or he just tried Sambisa weed for the first time.

9 Likes

Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by liljboy(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
killzone:
me too my brother,,, my customer wey dey sell movies Don call me scatter, I just dey reason am say I dey too busy to watch movies these days

1 Like

Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by jericco1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
I no longer download movies, I go straight to the buffet... Online streaming. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by EmagNig(m): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
Your opinion though

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by engrhorla(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Olayinka8793:
OP is either a staff of empty hen or he just tried Sambisa weed for the first time.

U are so on point..but army don blow Sambissa weed

I dey sure say na Okwale Igbo wey d guy buy for Elere junction in Warri

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

So some sane pple still fit defend MTN..well, one man's meat is anoda man's suya

1 Like

Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by SexyStrawberry(f): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
alpacino88:
Sure I have one

I dey house fellowship, it got so boring I decided to enter Nairaland, I saw d topic, read it and den I was so angry that as I scrolled down to reply, I read ur comment, oh boy see me laughing naaw! grin grin grin I Laff sotey I forget say pastor dey preach, everybody commot eye for Bible dey look me, dey must be thinking I am possessed with an evil spirit undecided

1 Like

Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by imsuboi(m): 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
OP, are you sure you're talking about MTN Nigeria?

The same one I use?

The same network that deducts my airtime at will?
The same network that sends me close to 50 junk sms daily?
The same network that's threatening me that they'll block my sim if I don't re-register?

Oga, check your phone well abeg. E fit be Etisalat you dey talk about grin grin

0809ja for life cool cool

5 Likes

Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by DoroMega: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

I dey house fellowship, it got so boring I decided to enter Nairaland, I saw d topic, read it and den I was so angry that as I scrolled down to reply, I read ur comment, oh boy see me laughing naaw! grin grin grin I Laff sotey I forget say pastor dey preach, everybody commot eye for Bible dey look me, dey must be thinking I am possessed with an evil spirit undecided

Are you sure you arent? Browsing during fellowship...

1 Like

Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by donhils: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
imsuboi:
OP, are you sure you're talking about MTN Nigeria?

The same one I use?

The same network that deducts my airtime at will?
The same network that sends me close to 50 junk sms daily?
The same network that's threatening me that they'll block my sim if I don't re-register?

Oga, check your phone well abeg. E fit be Etisalat you dey talk about grin grin

0809ja for life cool cool
Etisalat is the worst as far as I know.
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by xdream(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Oya flash me on 08135587881 with a MTN line and let me teach you how I have been browsing unlimited on mtn.

I beg of you don't call me, just flash me and I will call you back. grin grin
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by donhils: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
Olayinka8793:
Unfortunately, I'm not one of MTN staff neither did I smoke anything. I just gave honest testimony. I'm very sure if you search deep within yourself you'll find your own testimony.
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by jcf(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
To the MTN folks who love thoughtful yoruba songs to inspire you (the Sola Allyson kyna thing), Please check this out https://www.reverbnation.com/samsonaiyetehin
Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by imsuboi(m): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
donhils:
Etisalat is the worst as far as I know.
You must be high grin grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Simply The Bestest. by donhils: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
imsuboi:

You must be high grin grin
What do you know? What is special about Etisalat? Let's even forget about my MTN freebies, on a normal scale what does Etisalat have to offer? Very high call tariffs, the most expensive data plans and oh, they dash bonus when you recharge but charge you N1 per sec so you finish the bonus plus your main credit without achieving anything. If there's something you know about them tell me If you can't, then you're the really high person here.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 / How To Find People’s Mobile Phone Numbers Online / Infinix Hot 4 Vs Infinix Hot 3, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.