Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken (2522 Views)

Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State / Has Anyone Heard Anything Concerning The No Slashing Of Pcms From Your School?? / This Is How NYSC Select Pcms State :REVEALED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by Vado(m): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2015
Somebody mentioned on another thread last night that only Borno and Yobe states were left to choose from in the ongoing batch b nysc registration. Both are suicidal choices to me as nobody in the right frame of mind would want either.
What then happens to those yet to register? Hope nysc still got some tricks to pull out of their sleeves, because it hasn't been up to a week since this reg meant to last a month started and pps are stuck already.
Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by yomi007k(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2015
Lol. Hope dey pay well.
I go enter there grin
Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by Chemicaldrey007(m): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2015
Na Big war NYSC are bunch of jokers kissNa Big war NYSC are bunch of jokers

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by Vado(m): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2015
yomi007k:
Lol. Hope dey pay well.
I go enter there grin

Lol baba not worth your life o. Best avoided so that we won't be reading another story that touch on NL.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by yomi007k(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2015
Vado:

Lol baba not worth your life o. Best avoided so that we won't be reading another story that touch on NL.
Brother, if we keep running from our problems it wil only get bigger.

I'm a medical doctor n I know I am needed more in that region.
U other dudes r suppose to have join d army n pick up arms.

If I die trying living my life, then let my soul Rest In peace.
(Nothing kuku dey d life self)

Peace!

5 Likes

Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by PhunsukhWangdu(m): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2015
So only two states are left, that's terrible! Remember there will be stream 2. I presume immediately these two states are filled up too NYSC will reload all the states for stream 2.
Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by Meklex(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2015
PhunsukhWangdu:
So only two states are left, that's terrible! Remember there will be stream 2. I presume immediately these two states are filled up too NYSC will reload all the states for stream 2.
I hope so too
Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by Vado(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2015
yomi007k:

Peace!

Nice one Aristotle lol. You are right from a philosophical point of view actually. As long as fulfilment is attained, shoot on.
Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by miccoy(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2015
PhunsukhWangdu:

If you're right, don't we have the right to know. What is so hard in NYSC issuing a communique to clear the air.
Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by yomi007k(m): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
Vado:

Nice one Aristotle lol. You are right from a philosophical point of view actually. As long as fulfilment is attained, shoot on.
A "comfort zone" is a beautiful place but Nothing ever grows there.

tnx
Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by RemyMartins(m): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
PhunsukhWangdu:

Exactly!!!!
Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by Jaypower2(m): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
miccoy:

If you're right, don't we have the right to know. What is so hard in NYSC issuing a communique to clear the air.
The all process looks like scam to me
Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by penance(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
Since d date for the closure of the exercise is still far,I no worry,I believe dem go do somethin about am
Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by cornelin(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
I guess indigenes from those two states can choose them na. Home is home
Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by Vado(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
Update: In the cafe now. Akwa Ibom, Delta, and Ekiti are available to choose from now.
Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by henrixx(m): 6:50am On Sep 14, 2015
yomi007k:

Peace!
bro I respect you for this.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by Lawsimon(m): 7:14am On Sep 14, 2015
Guy go and choose the two states cos that is the surest way of getting AUTOMATIC redeployment to your choice state

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by Mattex001(m): 9:31am On Sep 14, 2015
Vado:
Update: In the cafe now. Akwa Ibom, Delta, and Ekiti are available to choose from now.

Are you sure abt this ? .
Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2015
yomi007k:
I'm a medical doctor n I know I am needed more in that region. U other dudes r suppose to have join d army n pick up arms.
If I die trying living my life, then let my soul Rest In peace. (Nothing kuku dey d life self)

Peace!
word on nairaland, God bless u
Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by Harinholar(f): 9:52am On Sep 14, 2015
yomi007k:
I'm a medical doctor n I know I am needed more in that region. U other dudes r suppose to have join d army n pick up arms.
If I die trying living my life, then let my soul Rest In peace. (Nothing kuku dey d life self)

Peace!
...Hummm.... u tink so?
Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by miccoy(m): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2015
Mattex001:

Are you sure abt this ? .
confirmed! i just registered now. most of the states are up and running
Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by yomi007k(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
Harinholar:
...Hummm.... u tink so?
I know so.

Life is beyond partying, getting married, having kids n getting a job.

Wen there's instability,all of the above can be taken within a second. If u don't think of protecting ur land, it will be taken from u n u will be made slaves on ur own property.

...I know, UNA NO WAN DIE YOUNG.lol
Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by iyobosag29: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
ii register on saturday nd with just 1 state can i still add other state?
Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by samtobi(m): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
miccoy:

confirmed! i just registered now. most of the states are up and running
u ar rit,but states like Abuja,Lagos,even Rivers were not included

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by frank4t(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
just heard that NYSC might be carrying out a survey. which means candidates may not be posted to their preferred choice. dont know if it's true oh. ''but u think am na''. don't you think the essence of the whole thing will be defeated if candidates starts to make their choices? na buhari govt oh, think
Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by Harinholar(f): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
yomi007k:

I know so.

Life is beyond partying, getting married, having kids n getting a job.

Wen there's instability,all of the above can be taken within a second. If u don't think of protecting ur land, it will be taken from u n u will be made slaves on ur own property.

...I know, UNA NO WAN DIE YOUNG.lol
...Okay ooo...All d best
Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by iyobosag29: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
they may also use d places u have visited to post pcm
Re: NYSC: Fate Of PCMs Yet To Register With All But Two States Taken by Jaypower2(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
frank4t:
just heard that NYSC might be carrying out a survey. which means candidates may not be posted to their preferred choice. dont know if it's true oh. ''but u think am na''. don't you think the essence of the whole thing will be defeated if candidates starts to make their choices? na buhari govt oh, think
I hope so, cause I was forced to pick some northern States left last Friday.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Rejected At My PPA Based On My Faith / 7 Businesses You Can Do As A Student To Live Financially Free On Campus!!! / Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.