Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer (59186 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by RaeMystix: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
eyinjuege:

You will be surprised at how dumb some folks can get when it comes to relationship issues. More unbelievable things have happened and will continue to happen. That's just how it is.

What a shame.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by yomi007k(m): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
ifeomaekol:
dt is true bt hw many wuld wnt to hire a 6mnth old pregnant lady? Wateva she ll do for herslf ll b afta she has put to bed, for nw her family tho painful for them ll hv to help her thru ds mess. Dia is dignity in labour, sm pple dnt jux understand dt.
After putting 2 bed, dts more expenses by default.
She just put herself in a complex situation.

Is it someone dt can't feed herself wen she wasn't pregnant dt wants 2 feed 2 mouths?

I tire...Na every day dem dey born Maga
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
If this story is true.

You could not work?! Ladies what happened to our dignity. You turned a man to atm, you could not work? ND you were sleeping with him? Staying in his house? Washing his boxers? Cooking? When he hasn't paid your dowry? See ehnnn you're a disgrace! Nobody holy pass , but common sense!

You want mature comment ryh? Do not abort that child! Leave that man! Work.. Get a respectable job. Be a woman.

The man you're depending on, has his hands and legs and he is working... Same as you, hard work pays off.

Uggghhh
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by davo90tico(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
ibkgab001:
I hate to comment on a topic like this but due to the presence of super mode that has been in exile due to PDP loss of power I will say "it serves you right simply because you disregard bible that says money is the root of all evil " now the evil is around you now.. The only solution is to seek God's help and the man will change his mind if you work harder that the baby get all what it takes to have a better life in this country or else I can see you giving birth to armed robber or ashana
Hey bro it's the love of money that is the root of all evils that's what the verse says jes saying

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by claycares: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
OP send me a PM, I will help you by doing the little I can.

We all know there aren't odd jobs in Nigeria, so where the hell do you expect this lady that was putting up with a friend to find one? Admitted, her actions were wrong on ask fours. But she can't here for advise and help not for casting aspersions.

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by femolala001(m): 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:
Dear readers please mature advice and no insult pls..

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

What am I going to do?. Pls advice..
Well, first of all, I guess that is an issue of co-habitation because u r not legally married to him. But on the other hand, since he has admitted that he is responsible for the pregnancy in the first instance, then absconding or abandoning u is very illegal. I will advice u to seek a consent of a competent lawyer, I can assure u, u will win the case. So far he accepted that he is responsible for the pregnancy and there is enough evidence for that irregardless of whether he is married or not.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by kandiikane(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
yomi007k:
If u have problem with money, u r suppose to find a job.

A man is not a job. U tot he is an exit from poverty. U self na thief(I no insult u oo, just dropping it like its hot).

The solution to ur problem is either to: 1.find something doing
2. Get d man's address from ur friend.
3. Drop child in motherless children home.

#After d Reggae Play d Blues.

Lol..
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by MrBasketball: 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
standd:

cheesygrincheesycheesy
You ladies should continue assuming some yeye things... Spirit kor, ghost ni.

Oya ladies, any guy spending for you or trying to give you money don't collect it and reject with the blood of Jesus... The money is from the evil spirits because standd said so.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Missmossy(f): 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
Just here to read comments sad

Too many insults already, ain't gonna lay blame on anyone.

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by greggng: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
Freewoman:
Before I could be able to comment, I may wish to know where the man come from, I mean his hometown, Do you have answer to this?, secondly, Do you know if his parents were still alive, If yes, where are their physical location?, Thirdly, Were you doing what we know as township love, if yes, do know any of his relatives?, If your own parents still alive, if yes, get with them immediately, they may be angrily but they will never throw you out, All this question may look very stupid but very important, I haven't seen a hunter that kills an animal without going home with it, You are required to act fast, as you needed to have proper care, besides, incase of complications that comes on first pregnancies, you needed to be ready to absorb them on time if any, If you still cannot do with all above, I can help, you, just drop your phone number for some chat

i dont know youbut from your comment here i can conclude you are a nice person. be my friend if you want to. 08062593234. thats my number add me for watsap chat
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by flokii: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

Am going throught a difficult time in my life and needed help badly, to cut the long story short, I met this man throught a friend i was living with, she introduce me to this guy saying he has money and he will be able to take care of me, I had no choice because I needed help and the guy has the money to give..

I started dating him and he gives me money a lot and promise to get me an accommodation which I did believe him of course. I got pregnant for him and he told me to keep the pregnancy which i refused but my girlfriend told me to keep it that he may even marry me. After five months plus, he started changing towards me and telling me he doesn't have money anymore. When I try to talk about the situation at hand, he gets angry and even tries to hit me..

He does not give me money anymore, he is always drinking and smoking.. I couldn't go for an abortion because I was scared and it's too late for abortion. I came home after service on sunday and found out that he was not at home and he has packed all his things and left an empty house for me. I cried throught out that day. Where am I going to start from with almost six months pregnancy? I later found out that he's married and he has 3 kids..

Madam you are just LAZY... you also keep bad company..

go meet ur special adviser friend na make she advice you..

no be your mates dey learn tailoring work, hairdressing etc.?
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by femolala001(m): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
anitafancis:

Well, first of all, I guess that is an issue of co-habitation because u r not legally married to him. But on the other hand, since he has admitted that he is responsible for the pregnancy in the first instance, then absconding or abandoning u is very illegal. I will advice u to seek a consent of a competent lawyer, I can assure u, u will win the case. So far he accepted that he is responsible for the pregnancy and there is enough evidence for that irregardless of whether he is married or not. So far he accepted that he accepted that he is responsible for the pregnancy in the first instance
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by armyofone(m): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
MrBasketball:

You ladies should continue assuming some yeye things... Spirit kor, ghost ni.

Oya ladies, any guy spending for you or trying to give you money don't collect it and reject with the blood of Jesus... The money is from the evil spirits because standd said so.

undecided
But how can a sane man be impregnating people and running helter skelter na!
3 children with one woman, pregnant Op in one corner. who knows if he has gone somewhere else to panachuk another woman.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by jayhansome: 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
U got served!!
1. Is d man an ATM machine?
2. Sooo because ur friend introduced u to him,u were expecting ur friend to teach u family planning or how to use a CD?
Dnt come here and lie to anybody because u tried using pregnancy as an ATM CARD to gain access to d ATM.
Now ur financial institution is either unavailable or d ATM machine is permanently unable to dispense cash grin.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by ifeomaekol(f): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
yomi007k:

After putting 2 bed, dts more expenses by default.
She just put herself in a complex situation.

Is it someone dt can't feed herself wen she wasn't pregnant dt wants 2 feed 2 mouths?

I tire...Na every day dem dey born Maga
lol, her mata dey God hand. Pray for d sake of d baby dt God see's her thru dts all.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
davo90tico:

Hey bro it's the love of money that is the root of all evils that's what the verse says jes saying

Thank you.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by vilz(m): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Juxtified:
You can't blame the poor guy na, he said he has no money anymore. Maybe you were the one who finished his money, since according to you that was what attracted you to him in the first place...

I'll not comments again

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Ishilove: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
standd:

The bolded is scary oh. This man could be a SPIRIT roaming from town to town impregnating girls who love to spend money they don't work for undecided
These things happen in Nollywood movies eh.

Ishilove, come and see eh.
Lol. I find the story hard to believe. This kind of foolishness is too massive to to be real cheesy

Enh, op, you will take care of the pikin noni cheesy

And you better not maltreat that child angry

2 Likes

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by MrBasketball: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
standd:

undecided
But how can a sane man be impregnating people and running helter skelter na!
3 children with one woman, pregnant Op in one corner. who knows if he has gone somewhere else to panachuk another woman.

I think you need to open a thread for more advice, no man should be responsible for that.

Ladies should be responsible and to at fault for it not to let money torment them into something bad, and if they can resist it then "How is it possible for men like that to get them pregnant and dump them? undecided
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
On point! Bt u shulda used 'EVEN UR BOO GET A BOO' Lols.
yomi007k:
If u have problem with money, u r suppose to find a job.

A man is not a job. U tot he is an exit from poverty. U self na thief(I no insult u oo, just dropping it like its hot).

The solution to ur problem is either to: 1.find something doing
2. Get d man's address from ur friend.
3. Drop child in motherless children home.

#After d Reggae Play d Blues.

1 Like

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by samsongbemisola(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sorry for ur situation. Am pretty sure u know he is married with kids, or u saw the signs but u choose to ignore them because he is spending money, Did u expect him to leave his wife and 3 kids for u? As u re praying that he shd come back to u, hia wife his also praying same too. Go back to ur mother cus there is no job @ out there except u have special skills for self employment. Forget abt him, the can hope for is for him to send u money for the the upkeep of the baby. You have learnt the hard way because you re blinded by money.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Richie77: 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
What a wicked world. Fault 1: You came into his life and he became poor.
Fault 2: When rich, u didn't ask him to make u independent on a small scale bussiness.
Fault 3: Having unprotected sex when u're not even on pills.
Fault 4 : Incase u don't like raincoats, don't u know when ure unsafe?
Fault 5: You dnt know his ppl.
Fault 6: u're a gold digger. U said he guy is already a father of 3. Don't u fink its late to carry out such reseach?.
Lastly, you said the pregnancy is 5months plus and u fink abortion can't work. Even few minutes to labour pains, abortion can still work or u wanna carry a fatherless child around but remb whatever we do on earth we will account to our creator.
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by thepathoma(m): 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Get a job at the MBH

Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
eldave:
On point! Bt u shulda used 'EVEN UR BOO GET A BOO' Lols.

cheesy
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by madri4u: 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wen d guy dey pour inside durin d action, u enjoy am as d sweet water dey rush inside ur tin, na u don get belle..why u nor tell am to use condom..u just allow d guy to pour inside u..na wa ooo
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 14, 2015
6fit:

u are a disgrace to womanhood. Blam yur pv$$y for yur predicament...if u were not stupid enof and clueless u wont hav gotten pregnant for a man u know very well u were just spending his cash. U don enter one chance bus, so paddle yur canoe yurself....did u come to NL to ask if yu shuld open yur pv$$y to him?

B*tccccch whaaat? Ur quoting me for real?? Read ur msg before ur quoting someone up here! Ur in d wrong hole...now slam tat on your face...
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by 6fit(f): 12:16am On Sep 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

B*tccccch whaaat? Ur quoting me for real?? Read ur msg before ur quoting someone up here! Ur in d wrong hole...now slam tat on your face...

thurnder fire dat yur asshole stincky mouth...wait i hav sent sent virus to yur phone which will b activated as u reply my post. Mtchewww
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by 6fit(f): 12:17am On Sep 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

thurnder fire dat yur asshole stincky mouth...wait i hav sent virus to yur phone which will b activated as u reply my post. Mtchewww
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 14, 2015
6fit:

thurnder fire dat yur asshole stincky mouth...wait i hav sent sent virus to yur phone which will b activated as u reply my post. Mtchewww

Ur irrelevant as urself...ur nonsense msg and ur stupidity makes u even scarier than the virus!!! Go stay in ur lane coz I dnt stoop down on ur low level .
Re: He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer by MaziOmenuko: 12:25am On Sep 14, 2015
Last i checked, you were clubbing at Edinburgh and, according to you, 'giggling like a squirell'.

So you got bored, registered a new handle in nairaland and decided to have fun with people's advises.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / What Is He Doing? (photo) / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.