Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

NYSC: Bring Back The Remaining States For God's Sake. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Bring Back The Remaining States For God's Sake. (5659 Views)

Best Paying Northern NYSC States For Batch 17A Corpers / Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States / NYSC Now Allows Students To Choose States For Deployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC: Bring Back The Remaining States For God's Sake. by miccoy(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2015
Self deployment, choice of states & bla bla bla! I mean, these are what we were been told prior to the commencement of the online registration on 8th of September, 2015.

Also, the official website of the NYSC states that registration of Prospective Corp Members is to last for one month, that is, starting from the 8th of September to 9th of October, 2015. But to everyone's surprise, barely 3-days after the opening of the registration portal, almost all the states are no longer available for selection. And as of last night, not yet confirmed though, only two states are available on the portal.

My question now is that: what happened to the self deployment initiative? What happened to the one month registration window that was given? What would be the fate of us(PCM's) that are yet to register?

Now, I am using this medium to call on NYSC to please bring back the remaining states, so the rest of us that are yet to register could do so as others had already done.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Bring Back The Remaining States For God's Sake. by iyobosag29: 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
there will be no orientation camp in those trouble state.the corpers will be posted to a near by state nd after d 3weeks u will choose any state of ur choice but nt d state u came from.
Re: NYSC: Bring Back The Remaining States For God's Sake. by iyobosag29: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
BUT IT WILL SURELY BE STREAM 2
Re: NYSC: Bring Back The Remaining States For God's Sake. by Ugo4ema2015: 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
"Nysc...bring back our state"
Re: NYSC: Bring Back The Remaining States For God's Sake. by hola106(m): 2:54am On Sep 14, 2015
Dat wil be stream 2 tins anyway
Re: NYSC: Bring Back The Remaining States For God's Sake. by miccoy(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2015
Confirmed! I just registered this morning and was able to choose; Enugu, Akwa Ibom & Ogun State.
Most of the states are now up & running
Re: NYSC: Bring Back The Remaining States For God's Sake. by codexgigax: 5:00am On Sep 15, 2015
cool
Re: NYSC: Bring Back The Remaining States For God's Sake. by miccoy(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
codexgigax:

I schooled and hail from Osun State. Can I choose any South west state?

Yes you can
Re: NYSC: Bring Back The Remaining States For God's Sake. by codexgigax: 9:28am On Sep 16, 2015
miccoy:

Yes you can
Thanks
Re: NYSC: Bring Back The Remaining States For God's Sake. by adigz3: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2015
Pls any useful ideas or experience abt Akwa-ibom?
Re: NYSC: Bring Back The Remaining States For God's Sake. by miccoy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
codexgigax:

Thanks

You're welcome!
Re: NYSC: Bring Back The Remaining States For God's Sake. by IFuckYourMama: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
miccoy:
Self deployment, choice of states & bla bla bla! I mean, these are what we were been told prior to the commencement of the online registration on 8th of September, 2015.

Also,
Boss I need financial assistance from you.

Any amount will go a long way in reducing the pressure on me. Thanks and God bless
Re: NYSC: Bring Back The Remaining States For God's Sake. by miccoy(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
IFuckYourMama:

Boss I need financial assistance from you.

Any amount will go a long way in reducing the pressure on me. Thanks and God bless

Apologies. I can't offer any now. But you can quote on Wednesday. But I pray God open doors for you before then.

My sincere apology
Re: NYSC: Bring Back The Remaining States For God's Sake. by IFuckYourMama: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
miccoy:

Apologies. I can't offer any now. But you can quote on Wednesday. But I pray God open doors for you before then.

My sincere apology
Thanks and God blessings be on you.
Re: NYSC: Bring Back The Remaining States For God's Sake. by miccoy(m): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
IFuckYourMama:

Amen.

My regards...
Re: NYSC: Bring Back The Remaining States For God's Sake. by Nikkganc08(m): 12:48am On Sep 19, 2021
IFuckYourMama:

IFuckYourMama is blessing u and u r shouting "Amen" ?

These are reasons while some people will sleep at night then dream of a Vulture licking their tongue.

Or see themselves in d dream sucking the hairy genital of a mad woman.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Bring Back The Remaining States For God's Sake. by WarAgainstBegga: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2021
miccoy:

My sincere apology

Just a reminder embarassed
Re: NYSC: Bring Back The Remaining States For God's Sake. by Beejaymoney2: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
miccoy:

Yes you can

Yes, you can
Just send me a message
Re: NYSC: Bring Back The Remaining States For God's Sake. by IFuckYourMama: 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
miccoy:

My sincere apology
Boss embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Prospective NYSC Batch A 2017 ABU Zaria / NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here / A Thread For Corpers Posted To F C T.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.