Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Cray Fish Urgently Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cray Fish Urgently Needed (5038 Views)

Fishmeal (small Cray Fish/dust) For Sale / I Need Electric Fish Urgently - I Stay In Lagos/ogun Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cray Fish Urgently Needed by Nicogen4us(f): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pls any1 with crayfish of diff.size with d prize should pls post on dis thrend 4 me.
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by Gboliwe: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nicogen4us:
Pls any1 with crayfish of diff.size with d prize should pls post on dis thrend 4 me.

Never knew crayfish had different sizes. Hmmm. So much to learn in this life sha
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
I am ready to be your supplier. Do you want fresh crayfish or dry crayfish?
Cos am from the riverine area
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
U wan use am do ritual? grin
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
Gboliwe:

Never knew crayfish had different sizes. Hmmm. So much to learn in this life sha
Here in waterside, some crayfish are as big as fish
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by Gboliwe: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
Here in waterside, some crayfish are as big as fish

Wow! I think there's a name for those ones. They are not crayfish again. Lol
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by Gboliwe: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
I am ready to be your supplier. Do you want fresh crayfish or dry crayfish?
Cos am from the riverine area

Where do you get your crayfish from?
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
Gboliwe:

Where do you get your crayfish from?
O I have told you earlier that am from the riverine area of Ogun state
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by Gboliwe: 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
O I have told you earlier that am from the riverine area of Ogun state

Oga, if you had told me you were in Ogun state, I wouldn't have asked again.

There are many riverine areas that our crayfish come from, the quality of the crayfish too is determined based on where it's coming from too. That's why I asked where exactly. You didn't have to be sassy.

1 Like

Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
That's my place

Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
Gboliwe:

Oga, if you had told me you were in Ogun state, I wouldn't have asked again.

There are many riverine areas that our crayfish come from, the quality of the crayfish too is determined based on where it's coming from too. That's why I asked where exactly. You didn't have to be sassy.
Apology sir
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by lugiano1: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2015
Oga from ogun how much do u sell a bag
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2015
lugiano1:
Oga from ogun how much do u sell a bag
fresh or dry crayfish
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by lugiano1: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dry
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
lugiano1:
Dry
Are you coming to buy?, or will I be delivering? if I will be delivering, what's your location?
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by Gboliwe: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
Are you coming to buy?, or will I be delivering? if I will be delivering, what's your location?

You need to fine tune your customer service. Some of you will think that marketing is easy but when you step into the field, reality will dawn on you.

See all the yeye and irrelevant questions you are asking a potential customer, when you add the time lapse, tell me who would be patient enough when there is competition. Better up your game bro. There's no time for all these.

2 Likes

Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by divineappo(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nicogen4us:
i can supply u d small dry crayfish, d one they use 4 grinding ogbono. Its dry and fine. A bag is #75k including shipping. I wil transport it to you. Can i av ur contact number. U can send it to my email. Check my profile to see my email. am waiting
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gboliwe:

You need to fine tune your customer service. Some of you will think that marketing is easy but when you step into the field, reality will dawn on you.

See all the yeye and irrelevant questions you are asking a potential customer, when you add the time lapse, tell me who would be patient enough when there is competition. Better up your game bro. There's no time for all these.

A madman doesn't know that madness is not good, if he knows he won't enter the market naked.
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by enilove(m): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
post ur gsm number and where u reside.

I have d big dry cray fish from cotonu , I can bring sample to u if u reside in Lagos.
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by Nicogen4us(f): 4:11am On Sep 15, 2015
divineappo:
i can supply u d small dry crayfish, d one they use 4 grinding ogbono. Its dry and fine. A bag is #75k including shipping. I wil transport it to you. Can i av ur contact number. U can send it to my email. Check my profile to see my email. am waiting
pls 4rm where are u shipping it 4rm? What kg is the bag at that price. i will mail u after a good chat.if possible post d pics as well.
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by divineappo(m): 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nicogen4us:
pls 4rm where are u shipping it 4rm? What kg is the bag at that price. i will mail u after a good chat.if possible post d pics as well.
from Delta. Its 22kg. I cant post pics here, its hard to post here. I can send to ur email. Inbox me via my email
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by Zillionglobal(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2015
@ opp drop ur whatsapp number or email for. Pics of the crayfish and bags with prices. Source of cray fish is ondo state, oron crayfish also available. Or whasapp me on 08097311499
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by divineappo(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2015
Nicogen4us:
we have dry crayfish. We sell 50kg at the cheapest price, i mean the cheapest price. Am in lagos. I will ship it to you. Reach me; gabdeland.enterprises@gmail.com
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by biggal: 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
How far my ppl did anyone succeed
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by oluwa4me: 10:03am On Jan 04, 2016
Happy newyear all.Please what is the size of bag for supplying the crayfish.please suppliers of crayfish in the house should help me out.I am interested in the business.
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by Kranium: 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
oluwa4me:
Happy newyear all.Please what is the size of bag for supplying the crayfish.please suppliers of crayfish in the house should help me out.I am interested in the business.

I have 5 bags of crayfish for sale.
Each bag is the standard 28.5kg .
Price N75k per bag.

Take all or All or none.
Not interested in selling bit in pieces.

Available for Cash and Carry at Isheri/ Berger axis.

Text or watsapp 09084445262

1 Like

Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by billbonesmd(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
I can supply any quantity of crayfish. A bag weighs between 25-30kg. Fob price, 52-58k for bulk buyers. Price is negotiable.

Bigbillbones @gmail.com, 08037589826..
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by menacetosociety: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
Gboliwe:

I too know go kill u undecided
Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by solreb: 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Gboliwe:

I think your response is too harsh for simple and relevant questions any reasonable seller will ask. You are the one being unreasonable here. From all indications you sound like a frustrated middleman.

Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by Pammzy1: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Still in need of crayfish? I'm an oron crayfish supplier. Full bag contains btw 27 to 28 custard buckets and weighs btw 17 to 18kg. For more info..call or whatsapp on 08033299947

Re: Cray Fish Urgently Needed by Chiadi10(m): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
How much per bag, can you supply to onitsha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Farmers 2021 Farming Season Let's Meet Up / Katsina, Dangote Finalise Deal For Rice Growers Scheme / How Do I Shut Out Snakes From My Poultry Farm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.