Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel (1568 Views)

Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos / Thousands Of Venezuelans Trying To Enter Columbia To Escape Economic Crisis(Pic / First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel by unclenna(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
share your thoughts "What's always in your mind when you are travelling in an airplane".....
Re: What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel by Vince77(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
Na bus i still dey use.

1 Like

Re: What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel by Bthag: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
I was only thinking about my destination but fall sick on da plane cos of my first time
Re: What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel by unclenna(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Vince77:
Na bus i still dey use.
You will get there soon
Re: What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel by rawpadgin(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
@ first it was very scary

But now am so used to it
Re: What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel by NotGej: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
The take off. That excercise scares the shit Out of me.
Re: What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel by plainmirror(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
I will locate this thread, come back and comment when I make my first aero travel.
Shalom
Re: What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel by unclenna(m): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
plainmirror:
I will locate this thread, come back and comment when I make my first aero travel.
Shalom
it shall be sooner than you expect it.

1 Like

Re: What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel by unclenna(m): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
plainmirror:
Shalom
it shall be sooner than you expect it.

1 Like

Re: What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel by tdayof(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
We should get to our destination very fast undecided that's all.
Re: What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel by Vince77(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
unclenna:
You will get there soon
Amen o!
Re: What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel by arabianights: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
Vince77:
Na bus i still dey use.

Why? finance or phobia.If its finance,God's willing,one day soon, you will have the money to buy your own jet but decision to do so or not will be yours,amen

1 Like

Re: What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel by Vince77(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
arabianights:

Why? finance or phobia.If its finance,God's willing,one day soon, you will have the money to buy your own jet but decision to do so or not will be yours,amen
Amen o! I will buy my own jet someday. I pray u buy urs too. So dat we fit dey fly dey greet eachoda for air. Lol. God help us.

1 Like

Re: What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel by Vince77(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
unclenna:
share your thoughts "What's always in your mind when you are travelling in an airplane".....
i heard that some pple who wants to travel frm lagos to abuja would first fly to london then frm london to abuja becos they r scared of our local flights.
Re: What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel by happney65: 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
Vince77:
i heard that some pple who wants to travel frm lagos to abuja would first fly to london then frm london to abuja becos they r scared of our local flights.

Na so me too hear am ohh grin
Re: What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel by Bootylicious(f): 12:59am On Sep 14, 2015
Sponsor someone today abroad with N80,000. House maids needed in middle east countries,salary 300usd, visa,ticket accommodation,feeding,transportation, medical insurance provided. Payment after receiving the visa. 2B16E202
Re: What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel by Lexusgs430: 2:53am On Sep 14, 2015
Getting to my destination safely, the same way I boarded in one piece.
Re: What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel by unclenna(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
Vince77:
I have not heard of this ohhhh...lol
Re: What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
Vince77:
e make sense oo.. Passengers go reduce after london transit..
Re: What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel by SkinnyDude(m): 6:40am On Sep 15, 2015
plainmirror:
Shalom
me too..i will mention you again, and share pictures....

shalom

1 Like

Re: What's Always In Your Mind When You Enter Airplane To Travel by plainmirror(m): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2015
SkinnyDude:
me too..i will mention you again, and share pictures....

shalom

Great bro !
Watch our fantasy turn a reality sooner than we expect.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Visa On Arrival To Nigeria? / My Petition That Got Post Master General's Attention / Is Nigerians Outside The Country Happier Than Nigerians At Home ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.