Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Mourinho May Be Sacked After Arsenal - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mourinho May Be Sacked After Arsenal (1104 Views)

Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho May Be Sacked After Arsenal by anigold(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
A friend of my who is close to The Chelsea SPorting Director Mike Emenalo told me Mourinho may be sacked if he loses to Arsenal on Saturday 19/9/2015...

I dont know how true this is... Mourihno is having his worst start in a league in his entire career... He is unlucky to be handling a team that has little patience for poor form...

The blues will just have to wait till January before they can throw money at their problems.
Pogba and stones are still under their radar but their price will be on the high side.....

Mourinho is always a fast runner but he is never a manager that comes from behind to win the race, He is a guy who starts well and ends up, when the going is tough he is always the first to find new adventures...

Roman abramovich is not a patient man likewise his chelsea fans...
Mourinho is definitely working on a thin rope above a park of hyenas
Re: Mourinho May Be Sacked After Arsenal by bigtt76(f): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
grin
Re: Mourinho May Be Sacked After Arsenal by Youngsage: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lol! cheesy
It's quite obvious isn't it? His sack letter is on tha way grin grin
Re: Mourinho May Be Sacked After Arsenal by Youngsage: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: Mourinho May Be Sacked After Arsenal by anigold(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
Youngsage:
Lol! cheesy

It's quite obvious isn't it? His sack letter is on tha way grin grin

well lets see what gonna happen. I thought baba olo wo had turned a new leaf from unnecessary sacking of coaches...
Re: Mourinho May Be Sacked After Arsenal by Holuwadammie(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
What a beautiful rumours @OP
Re: Mourinho May Be Sacked After Arsenal by Tval(m): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
Which one be Mourihno grin grin
Re: Mourinho May Be Sacked After Arsenal by anigold(m): 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Tval:
Which one be Mourihno grin grin
na jose mourinho.....
Re: Mourinho May Be Sacked After Arsenal by Bimffo(m): 4:22am On Sep 18, 2015
You people really don't get it.

Chelsea can't sack Mourinho now. They will have to think about it so well. Abrahamovic doesn't want to lose that amount of money overnight. (Only a football fan can understand this).
Re: Mourinho May Be Sacked After Arsenal by coded01: 5:09am On Sep 18, 2015
Bimffo, I understand fully well what you saying but if Chelsea should lose against Arsenal (Which I doubt though)... tongue

His Sack letter would be hand-written by Abramovich himself... grin grin

Seriously, Chelsea has just 4 points after 5 games with mere 7 goals conceding a total of 12 goals gallantly sitting on the 17th spot... grin Even newly promoted Leicester city dey jolly for 2nd position with 3 wins and 2 draws... shocked cool

And you think money will stop Abramovich from letting him go... lipsrsealed
Re: Mourinho May Be Sacked After Arsenal by Bimffo(m): 6:37am On Sep 18, 2015
coded01:
Bimffo, I understand fully well what you saying but if Chelsea should lose against Arsenal (Which I doubt though)... tongue

His Sack letter would be hand-written by Abramovich himself... grin grin

Seriously, Chelsea has just 4 points after 5 games with mere 7 goals conceding a total of 12 goals gallantly sitting on the 17th spot... grin Even newly promoted Leicester city dey jolly for 2nd position with 3 wins and 2 draws... shocked cool

And you think money will stop Abramovich from letting him go... lipsrsealed

And how many top clubs have Leicester played with. Come On, its just 5 matches. Last season, West Ham and Swansea did exactly the same. We are going through our hard time of the season and its now. You know deep down you that we are still coming Up there to challenge for the tittle. We just need a couple of wins, thats all.

And for Mou, do you think Abramovich will just give him 40 million Pounds just like that, if the situation is still manageable? because right now till October's ending, it is manageable.
Re: Mourinho May Be Sacked After Arsenal by coded01: 6:43am On Sep 18, 2015
Bimffo:

And how many top clubs have Leicester played with. Come On, its just 5 matches. Last season, West Ham and Swansea did exactly the same. We are going through our hard time of the season and its now. You know deep down you that we are still coming Up there to challenge for the tittle. We just need a couple of wins, thats all.

And for Mou, do you think Abramovich will just give him 40 million Pounds just like that, if the situation is still manageable? because right now till October's ending, it is manageable.

I totally agree with the words in bold but saying Mou can't be sacked! lipsrsealed

Make Leicester city dey enjoy for now until men are separated from the boys come January when their eyes go clear... grin grin
Re: Mourinho May Be Sacked After Arsenal by Bimffo(m): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2015
coded01:

I totally agree with the words in bold but saying Mou can't be sacked! lipsrsealed

Make Leicester city dey enjoy for now until men are separated from the boys come January when their eyes go clear... grin grin

Actually, I am not saying Mou can't be sacked. I said Mou wont be sacked if the situation is still manageable, because of:

1. I don't think anyone associated with Chelsea fc would forget everything Mou did so quickly. We have 4 Premier league titles and he won 3 for Us and more than 60% of the team he assembled won the remaining one.

2. The money involved. 40 million queen's pounds? Come On. Its not that easy.
Re: Mourinho May Be Sacked After Arsenal by anigold(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bimffo:
You people really don't get it.

Chelsea can't sack Mourinho now. They will have to think about it so well. Abrahamovic doesn't want to lose that amount of money overnight. (Only a football fan can understand this).

report reaching me says mourinho had the guts to ask for $80M for investment in january transfer. Abramovich was very angry about... The board have decided that a penny wont be invested come january that the coach should work with his present team.....
The special one is really a 'CHEQUE BOOK MANAGER'..
please dont come up with he managed PORTO that was just a flash in the pan however porto had the best team that year(i dont mean the best players)....
Its when the going is tough thats when you will see the real ability of a person...

Pride goes before a fall...

A man who could called another a failure deserved to test failures so that defeats will teach him how to be a good winner and not a proud winner....
Re: Mourinho May Be Sacked After Arsenal by coded01: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bimffo:

Actually, I am not saying Mou can't be sacked. I said Mou wont be sacked if the situation is still manageable, because of:

1. I don't think anyone associated with Chelsea fc would forget everything Mou did so quickly. We have 4 Premier league titles and he won 3 for Us and more than 60% of the team he assembled won the remaining one.

2. The money involved. 40 million queen's pounds? Come On. Its not that easy.

Using dirty tactics in "Packing the bus"... angry

If he fails to beat Aston Villa, Abramovich wont waste time to give a "hand-written" sack letter to him and employ Ancelotti again... grin

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Highlight:chelsea Vs Crystal Palace 3-1 (epl) / Best Stadium / If U Were A Player In A Transfer Saga Among Arsenal Man U Chelsea Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.