Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

How Many Of You Played This Game When You Were A Kid. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Many Of You Played This Game When You Were A Kid. (1294 Views)

Who Played This Game When He Or She Was Small? / The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 / Did You Play This Game When You Were A Kid? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How Many Of You Played This Game When You Were A Kid. by hamzakito(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
how many of you have played this game before and what is the name??

Re: How Many Of You Played This Game When You Were A Kid. by endy4oxide(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
We calld it koso. Bk den.
Ain reli sure sha. Twas fun bk den
Re: How Many Of You Played This Game When You Were A Kid. by cao(f): 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
Are you frakking kidding me with this sthako again? Seriously, it's not been a week* since the latest post about this game. Was this the only game you guys played? Abeg free person. Y'all need to get new old games & stop using the same bloody picture! Chei! I don tire with you people.

*It was on Thursday for crying out loud...3 days ago. Y'all need better memories. You better not come back with the village skateboard picture, I might be forced to get one of many relatives to beat the shtako outta you. Don't even think about table football (either with the bottle tops or biro)...unless you want shtako to get real ugly.

(1)

Why Gaming Posts Do Not Make Front Page Like Posts In Other Section / Easy Way To Change Player Name In Maskgun Multiplayer FPS Android Gameplay / Ps4 Or Ps4 Slim Needed (console Only Without Pad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.