Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,474 members, 7,801,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? (3531 Views)

Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria / Why Do People Go To Church And Still Go Other Places For Solutions? / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by DEagle1: 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
This is irrespective of your religion. All religions believe in life after death though belief differs. according to what you know or have learnt, where do dead children and mad people go after death? This had been quite a puzzle so I brought it here as usual.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by TrollTrap: 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Goes back to sender
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by youngwarlocks: 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
If u ask me, na who i go ask??
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by eleko1: 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
From Sand U com Nd U'll return back to the sand.There's NO MERCY afta death cos IT IS APPOINTED FOR A MAN to DIE,AFTA DAT, JUDGEMENT FOLLOW.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by sulmeza(m): 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
well im a Muslim...and wit d little knowledge i have concerning dat....i bliv a mad person will be judged based on his/her deeds(gud & bad) b4 he became mad...all his/her actions after dat will not count...

As 4 little kids..i bliv dey'll be in paradise...dey will not be held accountable for dia actions nd inactions(wen they were alive) on d judgement day....

3 Likes

Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by veacea: 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
Here to read comments
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
sulmeza:
well im a Muslim...and wit d little knowledge i have concerning dat....i bliv a mad person will be judged based on his/her deeds(gud & bad) b4 he became mad...all his/her actions after dat will not count...

As 4 little kids..i bliv dey'll be in paradise...dey will not be held accountable for dia actions nd inactions(wen they were alive) on d judgement day....

@op.. im a christian,
but diz is d tru answer

2 Likes

Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by whitecloth: 12:22am On Sep 14, 2015
sulmeza:

Am a Christian, you're right, children can't be judged so far they are innocent.

1 Like

Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by orisa37: 10:48am On Sep 14, 2015
Christian Answer, "Let little children come unto Me for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven". Mad people will be judged for their sins and sainthood's status. God owns all Souls and He alone is the Chief Storekeeper and sorter of Souls in Heaven. Souls of sinners are irrelevant in hell.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Image123(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mad souls go to hell where else?
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by DEagle1: 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
Image123:
Mad souls go to hell where else?
is that not unfair considering that they dont know what they are doing?
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by onetrack(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
They cease to exist, just like every other human.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Image123(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
DEagle1:
is that not unfair considering that they dont know what they are doing?

Can you live with a mad man considering that they don't know what they are doing?
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by CAPTIVATOR: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
Image123:

Can you live with a mad man considering that they don't know what they are doing?

Thats not the issue here , even the most wicked human government will never punish a mad man for anything ! If a mad man stab or kill anyone they are not liable because they dont know what they are doing .

If wicked humans could do so , why would a perfect loving God punish a man whose brain is not okay ? Cant he understand his condition ?
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Image123(m): 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Thats not the issue here , even the most wicked human government will never punish a mad man for anything ! If a mad man stab or kill anyone they are not liable because they dont know what they are doing .

If wicked humans could do so , why would a perfect loving God punish a man whose brain is not okay ? Cant he understand his condition ?

So what's the issue? Can you live with a mad man? Can you marry a mad woman? Can you employ a mad man or even sit with a mad man? If you can't do any of these, why do you expect God to live with a mad man? You think legion would have gone to heaven? Entry into heaven is not based on pity, it is based on having eternal life.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by CAPTIVATOR: 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
Image123:

So what's the issue? Can you live with a mad man? Can you marry a mad woman? Can you employ a mad man or even sit with a mad man? If you can't do any of these, why do you expect God to live with a mad man? You think legion would have gone to heaven? Entry into heaven is not based on pity, it is based on having eternal life.

Those who serve a cruel god become exactly like him . You speak like a monster !

If I have the power to make a mad man sane , i would gladly do and relieve him from such a sad and pitiful condition to make him normal human to live with , you mean God lack such power too ?

1 Like

Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Image123(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Those who serve a cruel god become exactly like him . You speak like a monster !

If I have the power to make a mad man sane , i would gladly do and relieve him from such a sad and pitiful condition to make him normal human to live with , you mean God lack such power too ?

You failed or is it refused to answer my questions. The thread is not for those who do not believe in God by the way.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by dalaman: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
Image123:

Yeah, the billions born into other religions that lack this mythical eternal life of yours will all burn in hell, right?
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
God knows how to deal with these things y'know cheesy
For e.g the 1 minutes kids, where do they go?
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by TrajansKong: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
dalaman:

Yeah, the billions born into other religions that lack this mythical eternal life of yours will all burn in hell, right?

Correct. They must burn forever on endless lakes of flame. So it is written, so it shall be done. Our God is a mighty God - a jealous, angry Lord of Hosts. There is no pity after death. Just judgement. God's judgement is harsh. Fear him, obey him, worship him that your voice may also be lifted in His eternal praise, not racked in anguish fore'er in the brotherhood of lost souls...

Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Jeromejnr(m): 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
dalaman:

Sad but true.

Infinite Holiness cannot stand one drop of sin.

Hard for you to get I know.

BTW, I actually loved the way the poster above me wrote his comment. Sounds poetic. It reminds me of Vergil's Dante's inferno.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by dalaman: 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Sad but true.

Infinite Holiness cannot stand one drop of sin.

Hard for you to get I know.

BTW, I actually loved the way the poster above me wrote his comment. Sounds poetic. It reminds me of Vergil's Dante's inferno.

You all are crazy. Pitiful bunch of people.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Jeromejnr(m): 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
dalaman:

You all are crazy. Pitiful bunch of people.

Nope! Just saying the truth.

Book of revelations says "and they were as much as sand on the sea shore"

Now is the only chance.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by dalaman: 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Nope! Just saying the truth.

Book of revelations says "and they were as much as sand on the sea shore"

Now is the only chance.

You aren't stating any truth. You are just stating what you believe.The Quran also says that all unbelievers will burn in hell. The hell described in the Quran is worse than the one described in the bible. You will rot in hell for not accepting Allah and his last messenger Mohammed.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Jeromejnr(m): 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
dalaman:

You aren't stating any truth. You are just stating what you believe.The Quran also says that all unbelievers will burn in hell. The hell described in the Quran is worse than the one described in the bible. You will rot in hell for not accepting Allah and his last messenger Mohammed.

Point of correction, the Qur'an says both unbelievers and believers will burn in hell. Go read it well.

Jesus is the only one to say He is the Way, the Truth and Life. Leave Mohammed and come to Him ASAP.

And biblical Lake of Fire is worse than Hell.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Image123(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
dalaman:

Oh no, they'll be with you where atheists go when they die.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by MizJanet(f): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
Image123:

Churchman, " But the dead dont know anything" Eccl 9:5 cheesy
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Appleyard(m): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
That is in relation to the living-those in planet earth. It does not have anything to do with punishment or the life beyond earth.

MizJanet:

Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Image123(m): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
MizJanet:

Isn't that very cute?
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by dalaman: 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
Image123:

While you and those that chose to believe in some myths written by some unknown Romans will go to their fictitious location, right? How nice.
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by Image123(m): 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
dalaman:

While you and those that chose to believe in some myths written by some unknown Romans will go to their fictitious location, right? How nice.

Very nice. Happy now?
Re: Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? by MizJanet(f): 7:18am On Sep 15, 2015
Appleyard:
That is in relation to the living-those in planet earth. It does not have anything to do with punishment or the life beyond earth.

Lie ! Lie ! Lie !
what is the punishment according to your bible ? " the wages of sin is Death" Rom 6:23 .

Will you be purnished after death ? NO ! " the man who has died is FREE from his sin ' Rom 6:7

Think about that rom 6:7 a dead person is free , free and free from his sin .

Mayb you dont know ,

" whatever presents itself for you to do, do it with all your might , because there is no work, planing , knowledge , or skill in THE GRAVE where you are going" Eccl 9:10

Straight from your bible .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo and Family Vacation In US / Some Benefits Of Atheism / Pastor Caught Having Sex With Woman In Edo State, Church Destroyed - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.