Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

The Ongoing Nysc Batch B 2015 Online Registration Updates - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Ongoing Nysc Batch B 2015 Online Registration Updates (1064 Views)

Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here / Ogun State Batch B 2015 REPORT HERE / Ebonyi State Corpers Batch B 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ongoing Nysc Batch B 2015 Online Registration Updates by TamiDollar(f): 12:49am On Sep 14, 2015
I believe we all are carrying on with our online registration? For those of you who went online and surprisingly couldn't find your preferred choice of states. I know that would certainly not stop your registration, so what have you to say? Especially for friends who are left with the boko haram states. And i am very sure that some peeps will end up where they least expected. Generally what do we think of this initiative?
Re: The Ongoing Nysc Batch B 2015 Online Registration Updates by Jaypower2(m): 12:51am On Sep 14, 2015
let's wait and see. The whole process looks like scam to me.

1 Like

Re: The Ongoing Nysc Batch B 2015 Online Registration Updates by TamiDollar(f): 12:59am On Sep 14, 2015
Of course everyone is waiting, me in particular.
Re: The Ongoing Nysc Batch B 2015 Online Registration Updates by Brigsiano(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2015
TamiDollar:
I believe we all are carrying on with our online registration? For those of you who went online and surprisingly couldn't find your preferred choice of states. I know that would certainly not stop your registration, so what have you to say? Especially for friends who are left with the boko haram states. And i am very sure that some peeps will end up where they least expected. Generally what do we think of this initiative?

Please help my sister is almost shading tears, she registered last year but didn't go for it and now she is trying to do validation but no place for her to fix in her marriage certificate. Please we need instant help.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Registration Date Extended / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Member In Need Of States That Pay Allawi. / Please Will This Nasu Strike Allow Me Go For Nysc Despite Me Having My Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.