Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Tell Us About Your Marriage - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Us About Your Marriage (83419 Views)

9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by spoilt(f): 1:14am On Mar 26, 2007
i know. everything happens for a reason. they've ended up together. it was meant to be! cool
the guy was patient. he has found his rib! grin
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by jaybaby(f): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2007
Coco29:

angry so i use 30% more words than you huh angry

4Play I wugo 2day grin grin grin
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by flakylady(f): 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2007
[quote="4 Play"][quote="flakylady"] i almost feel like i want to make up a big argument though, because i can't think of anything serious.[/quote]

You see how women are,even when things are going well,they "want to make up a big argument" .

This was a rare moment of candour from a lady but an insight into the female tendency to argue for no discernible reason grin[/quote]

Just to clear up a misunderstanding: I meant that I almost wanted to invent a big argument to talk about on the forum (i.e. pretend) just because it sounded a bit too perfect and boring that we hadn't had a serious argument since we got married. We have had serious arguments in the 8 years we've been together, no we aren't robots!
I DID NOT mean I wanted to start an argument with my husband for no reason. hope that makes sense!

thanks for your story uayi, you'll have to announce it here when he proposes!

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by Aproko(f): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2007
came across this thread yesterday and didnt sleep well last night cos i didnt finish reading it.have laughed,cried,oohd,ahhd,awhhhd and have really learnt a lot.have never said that much prayer for so many people in my life- for those that have lost their loves,for those that still have theirs, for those yet to find, for those having problems!!! when i get married (whenever that may be) i will not fail to tell my own story, wink
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by chibaby10(f): 2:14am On Jul 05, 2007
This is de best thread yet. Thank you Seun for posting this. grin cheesy
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by spoilt(f): 2:38am On Jul 05, 2007
i stumbled upon this thread again after so long and after reading the stories again i got a nice warm feeling. marriage is great. someday i'll write about my marriage.it has been pretty eventful but well worth it.  grin
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by dominobaby(f): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2007
hmm. . . . . happy ending you got there girl flakky. Wish both of you God's best!
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by nnada(f): 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2007
It is for my husband and i alone, any one else is God.
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by dominobaby(f): 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2007
How do you mean?
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by dominobaby(f): 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2007
How do you mean?
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by nossycheek(f): 11:47am On Jul 09, 2007
@topic

Very very un-African for one to relate her/his marital experiences in public whether you call it a forum or what.
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2007
hey there

what a GREAT thread in all its colours

flakylady, oh ur tru story was sweet and mushy and my fingers just tingles when I saw you pictures

Even the mix of cultures at the reception was beautiful , WOW

okay spoilt

what's your story

i'm itching to hear abt how u hooked up with a younger man wink
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by spoilt(f): 4:06am On Jul 10, 2007
salsera:

okay spoilt

what's your story

i'm itching to hear about how u hooked up with a younger man wink

how i hooked up with my younger man? Lol.
ive considered writing my story several times. maybe someday. grin
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by Shibrette: 2:48am On Aug 06, 2007
This is the most beautiful thread EVER in the history of nairaland shocked. It just makes me feel beautiful and in love with love and life. I could read all pages over and over again and still want more. My condolences to the ladies who lost their husbands, may God continue to give you beauty for your ashes.
People please tell your stories! Good or bad, there's always a lesson to learn, and you just might find help and good advice where you never expected. More marriage stories please!
Really beautiful thread,
I have exams coming soon and i'm hooked on nairaland, God help me!! I've been here now for the past three hours when i should be studying,
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by PTH(m): 3:00am On Aug 06, 2007
no other married person in the house haba? Babyosisi and spoilt ur stories o.
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2007
Best thread on Nairaland. i was at work when i stumbled on this thread. i was captivated and i just sat glued to my PC. After which i said lots and lots of prayers.

@Seun, keep it up. Nairaland is da bomb. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2007
Best thread on Nairaland. i was at work when i stumbled on this thread. i was captivated and i just sat glued to my PC. After which i said lots and lots of prayers.

@Seun, keep it up. Nairaland is da bomb.  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by spoilt(f): 12:13am On Aug 10, 2007
PTH:

no other married person in the house haba? Babyosisi and spoilt your stories o.

i have to ask my oga's express permission first before i can catalogue our journey. the guy is shy. grin
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2007
hey

spoilt

how have u been?

dont worry bout your story if hubby does want you to tell it yet then its alrit
besdies its his story too
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by spoilt(f): 12:36am On Aug 11, 2007
salsera:

hey

spoilt

how have u been?

don't worry bout your story if hubby does want you to tell it yet then its alrit
besdies its his story too

ive been hellishly busy. up to my eyelids in work.no time for nairaland. good to be back.
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by toplass(f): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2007
why, marriage business is 4 two .if u want go put your own 4 cnn
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by PTH(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2007
toplass:

why, marriage business is 4 two .if u want go put your own 4 cnn

dont go ballistic dear, no one put a gun to ur head and forced you to put down your story. wink
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by toplass(f): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2007
mine is the best , atleast we neva talk about divorce yet. girls, if you get problems especially from all these sex workers wey no gree our husbands sidon 4 hse contact pastor WEIVA make him come ROBOKATAKATA for their heads.Beliveve me, If our husbands see pussy, e go run like person wey see ghost,
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by Etin(f): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2007
sorry tried but just too personal
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by fuzek: 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2008
WOW!!!!! Beautiful, Wondaful,Very nice thread. . .just saw this 2nite. I'm sure il v a nice sleep dreaming of 'marriage'!!!

2 all doz who lost loved ones cry, God is the reason u'vnt lost everything & doz facin tough times embarassed. . .it is my prayer that God will put smiles on ur faces.
w/o God, it'ld v been worse!

I luv,appreciate &pray 4y'all kiss kiss kiss. . .IT IS WELL! smiley
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by fuzek: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2008
BTW, it's a new yr now. . .hopefully, more stories will surface wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by vigasimple(m): 12:47am On Jan 21, 2008
All the good married N/L we awaiting for the continuation of your beautiful and challenges in marriage.
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by almondjoy(f): 9:38am On Jan 21, 2008
It has graduated through different phases, without any degree or certificate to show for completion yet.  Still learning! kiss

Processing------------

And still processing--------------------
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2008
cheesy Almond joy is married??

UNBELIEVABLE
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by vigasimple(m): 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2008
aysometin:

UNBELIEVABLE

So you don't know. very married with 4 children and going to be 42 this year and soon become a grandmother in some few years to come. stil has her own lovely mother. and out of this world super tolerant husband who still kick ass.

what else do you need to know, I can go on and on and by the way her husband is a university sweetheart or romeo)

She is just a crack head, thank God for that wonderful tolerant man.

So no need to wonder, she just yarn her mouth for whoever seriously take her serious that may land such person at YABA APAOSI.

She fancies Siena though but will never married anyone from Edo maybe delta state, anyway it is propably too late now.
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by almondjoy(f): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2008
aysometin:

UNBELIEVABLE

He he he he he he he he! cheesy

vigasimple:

So you don't know. very married and going to be become a grandmother in some few years to come.

still has her own lovely mother. and out of this world super tolerant husband who still kick ass.

what else do you need to know, I can go on and on and by the way her husband is a university sweetheart or romeo)

She is just a crack head, thank God for that wonderful tolerant man.

So no need to wonder, she just yarn her mouth for whoever seriously take her serious that may land such person at YABA APAOSI.

Anything else? tongue Not bad for a 42 year old Nairaland grandma of the year abi? cheesy

Yeah, my daughter is 22 years old and has just graduated as a "Yellow Jacket" from the Georgia Tech. She is of marriagaeble age. Very lovely too like her grandma. Are you interested? tongue Since it looks like you know "our" family too well.
Re: Tell Us About Your Marriage by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2008
@ Viga Simple,
I suspect you are Almond joy's Hisband. You know so much about her!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply)

2016 Bride Price In Umuahia, Abia State (photo) / My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.