Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls (84982 Views)

Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out / Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 14, 2015
The hope of recovering the abducted Chibok girls yesterday dimmed further with the declaration by a returnee from Boko Haram camp.

Twenty-one-year old Tabitha Adamu, one of the women freed from the sect’s camp and handed over to the Borno State Government last week, said the girls had turned to Boko Haram fighters.

Tabitha, who is expectant for one of the sect’s commanders who forcibly married her, said she mingled with the girls at various times in the sect’s camp.

According to Tabitha, she was taken from Bayan Dutse in Gwoza Local Government Area, when the insurgents invaded her village.

She said: “They killed my father and brother. They took me along with my mother but at some point we were separated. Since then, I’ve not set my eyes on my mother. When he (Abu Kabir, my Boko Haram husband), wanted to marry me, he gave the women who were taking care of us N5,000 as my bride price.

“Before the marriage, I was asked to convert to Islam. I did so because many who refused were killed and they gave me a name (Samira). I answered the name but I know my true name is my real name. When we were rescued I told the soldiers that my name is Tabitha.

“They asked me if I am one of the wives of the Boko Haram and I told them my story. They felt for me and they treated me well.

“Many people asked me since we were liberated, particularly about the pregnancy. I don’t know the right answer to give because I actually do not know what to do. It has happened. I don’t know what the authorities would do about it but I think it is too late to abort it. But my prayer is that I give birth safely.”

Tabitha said she completed her secondary education and earned a certificate in computer appreciation in Maiduguri before moving to join her parents in Gwoza, at the peak of the Boko Haram insurgency.

According to her, now that the government has promised to help her, she would be looking for a good future when she finally gains her freedom after the government might have trained her in a trade.

http://thenationonlineng.net/chibok-girls-now-boko-haram-fighters/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 14, 2015
shocked
BOKOHARAM!!! YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.

THE GIRL BELOW IS A PROPERTY OF FREEMAN DAVID. BEWARE OF HER

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by misspicy(f): 8:36am On Sep 14, 2015
BOKOHARAM YOUR END IS NEAR

THE BOY ABOVE IS A KILLJOYundecided BEWARE OF HIM

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Mutuwa(m): 8:40am On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Mznaett: 8:43am On Sep 14, 2015
Devil don even tire for dz country sefsad

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Paschal001: 8:44am On Sep 14, 2015
I smell fp

Finally e reach FP.... .

Please keep the baby.... .. . Pro Life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Basildvalour(m): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2015
From the read, she isn't a Chibok captive of the BH. She was captured somewhere else in Maiduguri.

Wishing her and her unborn baby a reinvigorated life

8 Likes

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by dayo23(f): 9:01am On Sep 14, 2015
Thank God we have a new sheriff in town, relax and see Naija been turn to paradise

29 Likes

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by APCREP: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2015
Hh
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by omusiliyu(m): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmm. See what GEJ caused?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by superior1: 9:14am On Sep 14, 2015
So many conflicting stories

7 Likes

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by victorazy(m): 9:14am On Sep 14, 2015
How this story depict the way of recovering Chibok girls?

5 Likes

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Richie0974: 9:15am On Sep 14, 2015
alexistaiwo:

http://thenationonlineng.net/chibok-girls-now-boko-haram-fighters/

I think we all know that...its been over 500 days ..enough for anything to have happened

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2015
That pathetic suicide bomber girl incident comes to mind! undecided

GEJ in the last 30 days of his government overan Sambisa forest
freeing over 900 girls and women. None of these females claimed to
be Chibok girls.

Funny thing is that some northerners were willing
to submit their children's picture as ''missing girls'' to support the
scam. Professional criers were also employed. In fact, this people
beat Nollywood with that act. But where are they now and where are
the girls? Where's the never-die Shekau and where are his video clips
threatening the government? Bro, everything was well-planned...

#BringBackOurGirls is a #Scam

Keep Calm and Wail.... Sai GEJ

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by walemadu: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2015
this country just sickens me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by bamac(m): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2015
Chibok girls again abi
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Emperor4God(m): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2015
Thats Islam for you, Rapists like mohammed

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by mcmukoko12(m): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2015
na wa
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Dottore: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2015
Realistic mysteriori

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by TRIPPLE4B(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmmmmmm God will help us all

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by TheNextAce: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmmmmm. God help those girls

Transparent business card @ signature

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by searay(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2015
Chibok girl to me still remain a northern agenda and it wasaccomplished since March 28. What's remaining is the complete NORTHERNIZATION of Nigeria.

Attacked me and die. Amen

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Viktor1983(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2015
Abia!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by lekkie073(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2015
no doubt they r the female suicide bombers we have been hearing about. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by eluquenson(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by chiedu7: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2015
[size=14pt]So Boko Haram is just wiping out any traces of Christianity in the North of Nigeria.

No wonder Buhari closed the Church in Aso Rock, to continue the Islamatization of the North.
[/size]

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by holyokoto(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2015
The Topic said a "shocking" Revelation, I dont see any revelation here, is just what all Nigerian are expected to hear from any rescued Woman from BH, again the thread said Boko Haram Commander, I have never heard of this Abu Kabir before, and what made him a commander. The Girl said She was just married to him. Again I dont see any revelation on Chibok, this Tabitha is from Gwoza

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by goshen26: 9:18am On Sep 14, 2015
pinshure or
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by brainpulse: 9:18am On Sep 14, 2015
A sad story

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by yinkarh187(m): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2015
Fo
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Okeikpu(m): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos) / Osinbajo Caught With Strippers! / Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.